Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 am

Wayne wrapped his arms around Annie and tilted her face to his. My, my, my. This one here looks like a princess. Oh wait, she is. He kissed her gently and then looked at Bow who "awwwed" at the kiss. *chuckle* Are you going to say that everytime we touch?

*giggle* Probably. She smiled like a child. Her tummy then grumbled and so she took a sandwich from the basket and gave one to the both of them and then one for herself. She laid back down and ate it while looking at the clouds and thinking of Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 am

Annie giggled cutely at Wayne's sweet words before she took a bite out of the sandwich "and here is my sweet prince" she said happily before she softly kissed Wayne's cheek lovingly, she then rested her head against Wayne's shoulder and sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:06 am

Wayne sighed as he hugged Annie around her waist. I still don't think you understand who you're talking to, my love. Bow just listened and thought about how absolutely adorable these two were. She then sighed as she wished Tobias would come around more often.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:10 am

Annie smiled at Wayne "you'll always be my prince nomatter what" she said before she softly kissed his lips lovingly "I'll always love you sweety" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Wayne kept her face near his and kissed her for much longer. Bow sat up and pretended to take a picture. I wish I had a camera! *giggle* You two are just TOO CUTE!!
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Annie giggled at Bow's reaction before she softly nuzzled Wayne's neck as she hugged him tight "I love you so much Wayne" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Wayne pulled her in close and spoke softly yet with power. Not as much as I love you, my Annie. Bow just couldn't handle the sweetness anymore, she got up and wandered around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Annie blushed as Wayne spoke with power before she looked up to him and passionately kissed his lips "if you're so worried about me knowing about your true side...then show me him, only then will we know if there's anything to worry about" she whispered softly into his ear, her hot breath tickling his ear slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Wayne thought for a moment. He got a bit distracted by her whispering and chuckled. Not here. Not now. Soon. In Steel City. I'll show you who I really am, but for now, let's enjoy the sun. He smiled and pulled her in close.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Annie nodded "as you wish my prince" she said before she held onto Wayne tight as she smiled before she nuzzled his shoulder softly "today is so beautiful..." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:58 pm

Wayne smiled. And still it's beauty is no comparison for you. Bow walked up just as he said this and reenacted a scene from Shakespeare over dramatically. Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate! *giggle* She then skipped along her merry way.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm

Annie giggled "awwh Wayne, you're sweeter than a sugar coated cherry gumdrop!" she said happily before she kissed her boyfriend lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:37 pm

Wayne didn't have words to express his feelings at the moment. Instead he whisked her hair behind her ear and kissed her back with all the love he was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 am

Annie suddenly blushed as she moaned a little with the intimate kiss, her heart fluttering against her chest before she moved closer to Wayne to the point where most of her body was pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Bow had to come up and ruin the moment. She skipped over with a huge smile on her face. Annie and Wayne, sittin in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love! Then comes marriage! Then comes Annie with a BABY carriage!! *giggle* Wayne really just wanted to punch the girl in the face, but when he looked at how joyous she was, and how much he really did love Annie, he instead took Annie in his arms and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Annie blushed loads when Bow sung the chant then her face went bright red when Wayne kissed her passionately, she then kissing him just as passionately back.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Wayne started to lean Annie back onto the blanket when Bow interrupted again. Now, now love birds! Kissing is one thing but you are NOT going to do THAT here. Wayne just smiled in the kiss and leaned Annie all the way down still. Bow just giggled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Annie let out a purr followed by a moan, loving every moment of the kiss, she wrapped her arms tight around Wayne as she leaned back with him.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Wayne continued the kiss with feverish passion as the two of them laid down together. Bow came back over and nearly screamed in shock at the sight. OMG! GET A ROOM!! Pleeaase tell me you did NOT do THAT in our house last night!! Wayne chuckled in the kiss but didn't plan on stopping anytime soon. Actually, if Annie allowed it, he began to take his shirt off. Now he just wanted to push his boundaries a bit.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Annie blushed even more "uhh...Wayne...are we really going to do this in public?" she asked, unsure of what Wayne was planning and she didn't want to creep Bow out...or admit they did even more on the sofa...
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Bow just stomped away in disgust. Wayne blinked as he snapped back into reality. He put his shirt back on and sat up. Sorry... I get overzealous at times... He looked down at Annie and smiled softly a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Annie chuckled "its fine sweety, when we're hopefully living together it won't matter, we'll be able to do it as much as we want" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 am

Wayne looked at her with mischievous eyes. Living together? Would you like to move in right now? He smiled softly as he twirled her hand in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 am

Annie stared at Wayne for a few moments "w-well that's a lot to think about...I would like to have a more spacious place and safe place to live but...I don't want to just abandon Bow here...and I don't know what your place is like either...how about we all try gather some money to try buy a house? A house that we cal all live in, Harmony is willing to try her best to do amazing performances so we can get loads of money" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Wayne looked troubled. He didn't like the idea of having them both live with him, but he would endure all that was necessary to make Annie happy. Hmm... Would you like to come back with me to look at houses that aye available? He smiled softly not mentioning Bow for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next