Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_lcapAlcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_voting_barAlcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_lcapAlcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_voting_barAlcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_lcap0%Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_lcap0%Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_lcap100%Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  Empty
PostSubject: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 8:13 am

It was a normal day at the local high school... that is until black rifts opened up in just about every class room unleashing 10 face and eyeless creatures that almost looked like human males and females. In some rooms they went right after the students trying to pull them in close as their faces would split open to show razor sharp teeth that tried to tear them apart.

In other rooms they stole the faces of the teachers and students frightening them all further as they chased some down that ran while slowly walking up to those who were too scared to run to try and get them within arms reach to eat and started to speak to them to try and lure them in with creepy and chilling tones of their own voices. After letting out the creatures the rifts closed leaving the creatures to have their fun.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Robin was running late for school. Before now, her life as the archery hero Quiver had never interfered with her life as Robin Summers. Except for today, when a man going by the name of Renegade started causing a ruckus downtown, injuring anyone that tried to injure him, and taking out the policemen on patrol that went over to check out what was happening. Quiver came over as soon as she could, but the actual fight didn't last long at all, she dispatched him quickly without the use of any of her arrows.

However, this timing was very lucky, because it meant she was still in her hero guise when she got the news of what was going down. She headed for the school as quickly as she could. She jumped into a classroom and took only a second to think about what was going on before she started letting the arrows fly, striking a monster that had a student in its grip and was about to kill her. She then started firing at the ones who were closest to killing someone. She would keep on doing this until she either killed them all or gained enough attention for them to start focusing on her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:02 pm

Toji had been through some adventures lately...Fortunately, today seemed to be a rather standard day...Until the creatures begin showing up. In his classroom, the students and teacher were still for a brief second, until one of the creatures opened it's...mouth. Then,everyone panicked, running out.

And, in the confusion...the Lightning Wolf was left behind. Standing up, he grabbed the arm of a creature that ran towards the door,chasing the crowd, and threw it at the others, lightning beginning to gather around his form. Crouching down slightly, he rushed forward, engaging them.

As you could expect, he took care of them pretty quickly,running around and pumping electricity into them. Seeing one fade away,the boy nodded. Demons...Taking care to Banish the others, he reached into his bag,only to give himself a quick dope slap.Forgot his mask at home...

Glancing around, Toji snagged a towel a janitor had left behind, and ripped two eyeholes in it, covering his upper face. Getting rid of the clothing that would identify him as Toji Okami:Student, (meaning the oversized hoodie and cap), Lightning Wolf sped out of the classroom, getting to work on sending these things back where they belonged...
Back to top Go down
Silent
Civillian
Civillian
Silent

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 1:53 am

Lukas put his chalk down and dusted his hand off. He turned back to his book as he continued to prepare for the day's lesson. Quite suddenly, pandemonium ensued. He cursed under his breath. He had his suit, but it would be a chore to get to him, and he'd never get into it without making it obvious as to who he was. The suit had a very basic auto-run system that let it carry out simple commands on it's own, which had come in handy the day Jenny had been in the hospital, but he'd never tested it in combat before. Who knew if it would work. He whipped out his phone, dialing in the startup code and imputing his personalized commands. While he was at it, he took a few quick pictures of the creatures. They were attacking his students. Time to put the phone away. He stashed it and hurled a book across the room with frightening accuracy and speed. It crashed into the open face maw of a creature as it tried to bite a student and hurled it back. She shrieked and ran towards the door.

"Everyone out!" He shouted as he positioned himself between the door and the creatures. "Run! Get behind me and keep running!" He was of course, unaware of the creatures in other rooms for the moment. These creatures seemed to lack dexterity, though they made up for it with sheer creep factor. He raised his fists and prepared to hold his ground as they closed in on him.

Meanwhile, a massive blue and gold suit strode across the parking lot. It had instructions to knowledge any human and charge through any creature matching pictures that had been sent to it. Lukas just hoped it would make it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:56 am

Pika:

When she managed to kill 3 of them the creatures all dropped the students they held and slowly looked to quiver as their faces rest. Their heads all jerked inhumanly at angles then as they all slowly started to surround her in a circle while one by one their faces all altered to match hers though... they weren't wearing a mask and hood like her They all started to circle her in unison while trying to slowly inch towards her once again, all in unison.

HB:

The remaining demons around toji hunch down towards the ground as they spoke in the voice from the other student's they stol the faces of saying "Wolf" one after the other. After each said the word their faces turned into Toji's as they seemed to stay a bit further away from Toji as if seeing if they could scare him... or if they should flee now while they still could to try and get something easier to eat.

Lukas:

Lukas would see laney get up on her desk unafraid of the creature that stole her face and shouted. "Long live the rebellion!" She then swung her foot back and caught it with her opposite hand that yanked it back further stretching it like rubber before she let it go and swing her foot forward like rubber that was stretched and snapping back into place. The creature then fell to the ground from the hit as she hopped from desk to desk to get to the next creature that was about to eat another student and tackled it to the ground.

Laney looked up after tackling the creature down when she heard Lukas shout. Laney then got up and raced out with the other students and shoved the creatures away when they got close to the other students. Lukas would then hear a raspy roar that sounded like jenny, normally she would be in his class next period and he would have heard a rumor that she had came back to school today. if he looked outside he would see jenny perched on a creatures back using her hoodie to yank the creatures head back by having the hoodie in its mouth since it had duplicated her own face.

She was holding her hoodie with one hand and covered its eyes with her other hand making it go into an animistic panic as it sped down the hall with 3 other creatures with other student's faces chasing after her. The creatures knocked down slowly got up as the others started to creep towards lukas while their faces shifted to match lukas' as one by one they started to chant in his voice. "Food..."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:37 pm

After killing a decent amount of them, they seemed to focus their attention on Quiver. They started to surround her, but Quiver wasn't going to stop just because they were regrouping. Quiver kept reloading and firing as much as she could, so that by the time they formed their formation around her, half of them were down. Then, they all took the form of her face, but without the disguise. Quiver looked around, checking that there were no more people to see the demons take the form of Robin Summer.

Satisfied that the room was empty, she started firing at the demons again, jumping out of a gap in the formation and getting them all caught in a gas arrow while they were packed quite tightly together. If they were smart enough for intelligent thought they might figure out to leave the cloud. If not, they would start to feel weaker until they eventually collapsed after inhaling too much.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Toji glanced at the demons,brows furrowing at the voices. Oh no...He felt a slight shiver go down his spine, the boy frowning beneath his makeshift mask. That was so creepy...Hopefully everyone would be able to recover...He then blinked at the repeated word. Wolf...so they knew what he was,huh...The boy let lightning crackle around his hands, readying himself for their next actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)    Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Page 1 of 1