Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_lcapNice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_voting_barNice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_lcapNice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_voting_barNice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_lcap0%Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_lcap0%Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_lcap100%Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) Empty
PostSubject: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:46 pm

Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) Untitl16

Toji stares up at the...well, not roof, since there were clothes shelves in the way....anyways, he was staring up, not being able to sleep., and rubs at his throaght.Why.....why did Addison turn out to be like that....he didn't understand......Sighing softly the boy sits up. Maybe if he went for a short walk around the....what did she call it....block he'd be able to get some sleep. Carefully exiting the closet, he gives Jenny a soft, gentle pat and glances around. Finding a nice cap he could pull down over his head, he does so that only a single bright blue bang peeked out, and snags a scarf, wrapping it around his neck so that it rose up to his nose. Seeing the same hoodie he'd borrowed the other day, he blinks. Wait.....Cap off, scarf off, hoodie on. As it begins trying it's best to drown him, again, he puts back on the cap and scarf, pulling the hood up over that. There, nice and warm, though his feet will get cold....but that's Aight....Pushing the sleeves up so they didn't cover his hands and flops around, he exits the window, crawling down the side of the house and heading off....

The thugs shifted in the alleyway."Cmon, boss? Why we hanging around these houses for?" "Relax, relaaaaaax. We'll just scout the place real quick. And hey, if we're lucky we'll find some chump to mug." "Yeah, shut up Vinny....Hey, boss,you must have some ability to summon good luck. There's a chump now!! Looks like just a kid, easy picking." Huh, so it is so it is. And if they don't have anything on them there's always other options....Let's go..."

Toji strode down the sidewalk, worry fading as he glances around curiously. So nice and quiet.....Night sure was nice....He feels someone grab him, slamming him against a wall as the force causes the hood to fall down and cover his face."Alright, you little brat, hand over everything you got!!!" The boy feels a cold steel cylinder press into his forehead even through the fabric.

(side note. Hoodie is big enough to fall midthigh)

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 pm

A silent, unseen figure moved over the rooftops. No one knew she was there. She would never make such a mistake as to let someone see her. She heard raised voices underneath and looked down, surveying the situation. Even if one was to look in her direction, they would not see her. They seemed to be mugging a boy, threatening him with a gun. Cowards. Quiver took out an arrow, then fired it downwards, knocking the gun out of the man's hand.

The men would all look around in confusion, then Quiver decided to announce her presence, intending to strike fear into their hearts Stay away from that boy. You are under arrest. Her voice modifier made her sound both mechanical and demonic at the same time. Unless these thugs were tough as nails, or really stupid, they'd likely be very afraid.

Last edited by pikazilla on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:44 pm

The man curses as the arrow knocks the gun from his hand, and Toji blinks.What mean words...Wait, his chance!!!The leader gulps, stepping back, then stops, snorting as he masters his fear."Boys, bind the runt. Nice shot, whatever you are, but, I'm afraid you're outnumbered...." He snaps his fingers, and a small crowd of thugs step out of alleyways.Meanwhile, Toji was reaching up to pull his hood back so he could zap these jerks and go home, but his arm is suddenly pulled down behind his back, and his wrists tied with what seemed to be heavy duty chains, before he could react. Growling, the boy struggles, pulling on the chain."Ha!! No point, even if you are one of those freaks. That chain is tested for 6 tons, so give up, brat!!"

Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 7:48 pm

The leader of the thugs seemed to be made of tougher stuff than Quiver was expecting, sending out a bunch of thugs. But Quiver was not intimidated by their numbers, she still had the advantage of the terrain. Plus, she could just snipe them all, but she didn't want to waste arrows, so instead she took out a special arrow and notched it, letting it lose.

It hit the ground, then burst out, releasing a noxious gas that would make everyone disoriented, including Toji. But, Quiver came down, grabbed Toji, then graplled up to the roof and left him there. She then watched as the thugs would all stumble about confusedly. If anyone had the sense to leave the cloud of gas to get at fresh air, they would be alright, but after a minute anyone still breathing the gas will be unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Toji staggers from side to side, pulling at the chains and grumbling. Just wait till he got these off!! They were gonna get it!!!Then the gas is released, and he yelps,breathing it in. Stopping, he weaves in place, soon falling to a knee.Uuuurrrrgh....he felt funny....Then the boy feels a arm wrap around him, and yelps in surprise as he suddenly seems to be flying, and wiggles around. What the heck was going on?!?! Blasted hood!!Put on what seems to be a roof, Toji tries getting upright, but was having trouble. Not only did he not have the use of his hands,but the boy was still feeling funny from that gas.Meanwhile, most of the thugs had indeed succumbed to the gas, but the leader,followed by the original two henchies and four others, staggered out,coughing. "Urgh....nice trick, you witch...but you still have to deal with us." They grin, pulling out assorted melee weapons.

Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 pm

Quiver looked down at the few thugs still left, who all pulled out melee weapons, as if that would seriously help them, considering the fact that they can't get to Quiver, but Quiver can just shoot them. Most superheroes would have made some sort of joke or quip, Quiver instead fired her next arrow, landing in the middle of the group. It exploded, scattering the group and sending them all flying. It wouldn't be fatal, but they would be knocked out.

After that, Quiver turned back to the victim, a boy wearing a hoodie too big for him Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:52 pm

The thugs are indeed knocked out...... Idiots... Meanwhile Toji flenches at the sound of an explosion, but finally manages to get up on his knees. At the question he tilts his head, then nods, the motion sending the oversized hood covering his face flapping.

Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Once Quiver was satisfied that the victim was okay, she dropped down into the alley and gathered together all of the unconscious thugs, then she got one very long piece of wire and tied them all to a post. Then she called the police, deactivating the voice modifier and speaking with an unaltered voice, although she was still not using her real voice A group of thugs from a gang, the dragons fang, have been taken out, come to the alleyway between numbers 14 and 16 at Elgin.

After being told that a group of squad cars were on their way, she hung up then reactivated her voice modifier before going back up to the roof, melting into the shadows and waiting for the police to come.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 8:40 pm

(XD I misread!!! I thought she dropped Toji into the alley, thus all the questions. Sorry pika)

Hearing his rescuer drop into the alleyway, the boy tilts his head. Was she binding the thugs? Shrugging,he resumes pulling on the chains.Urg...these were pretty strong, that one jerk hadn't been kidding!!!Huffing, he gives up for now, hearing the police arrive. Uh oh....if they found out he was meta....Toji lies down, hopefully out of sight upon the rooftop.

Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Quiver waited for the sirens to come so that the police could take away the thugs, melted into the shadows. She noticed that the boy she saved was trying to hide as well, so she picked him up and placed him in a spot where he wouldn't be noticed from down there. He was clearly a meta or something, seeing how he didn't want the police to see him.

The police came not too long after, collecting the thugs and taking them into vans, thankfully they had come prepared to deliver a large amount of criminals. Soon, the thugs were all taken away and the police were getting ready to leave This must have been the work of one of those teen heroes, except instead of a damn meta it's a Green Arrow wannabe...

Once the police left, Quiver moved again, she had been so still before you could have sworn she died or something. She moved over to Toji Are you unhurt? Let me get these chains off of you. She unravelled the chains until they came off, then stood back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 am

Toji squeaks in surprise as he's picked up again, though thankfully it wasn't loud enough to be heard by the police."Eep!"Hair glowing slightly in embarrassment at the somewhat embarrassing sound, he blinks as he's sat back down. Biting his lip nervously, he continues to lie down,not sure where he was.What if this person wasn't nice? Well...he supposed after the police left he could defend himself...Just had to put up a current was all...Sighing in relief as he hears the police leave, the boy twitches as hears her move.She was like a ghost....Blinking as she unwraps the chains and steps back,Toji stands up, rubbing his wrists and then...FINALLY....pushing his hood back to peer at her. After a sec, the boy gives her a grateful hug.
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 4:05 pm

After having his arms freed, the boy pulls back his hood to reveal that he had bright blue hair before he hugged Quiver. Quiver let the hug go on for a second, since he was happy, before she broke free Alright, that's enough She begun to walk off, firing a grappling arrow up to the ledge of a taller building, preparing to go up it. Before she did though, she looked back to Toji Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:53 pm

As the girl steps back and says that's enough, Toji nods,hair glowing softly. He hadn't meant to hug her,he'd just been so happy he hadn't wound up in a bad spot that he couldn't resist.Oooohing at the cool arrow, the boy nods,pulling out a note pad out of his pocket and 'answering' her.-Yes. Thank you for saving me from that situation, I'm Toji. What can I call you?-
Back to top Go down
Pikazilla
Civillian
Civillian
Pikazilla

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:00 pm

The boy took out a notepad and started writing down on it, Quiver frowned beneath her disguise, wondering what that was about. He must be mute or something. He then showed her what he wrote, thanking her and identifying himself as Toji. He also asked her who she was Call me Quiver. With that, she grappled away, going to the top of the taller building, she gave Toji one last look before she vanished into the night.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 5:43 pm

Toji nods.-Nice to meet you,Quiver!!!- As she grapples away, giving him one last glance, the boy beams,waving goodbye as she disappears.So cool...Looks like he had to step up his heroing game.He then suddenly yawns. Huh...,well...at least he'd accomplished his original purpose.....Climbing down the ladder, Toji walks away,heading back to his nice,warm closet.

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)   Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice night for a walk.....(Pika,open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: