Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Annie continued to smile "any time in your arms is heavenly" she said happily before she kissed him back "so whats for breakfast my prince?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Wayne chuckled as she called him a prince. He just didn't understand that. He looked in to her eyes. A lovely fruit parfait. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Annie licked her lips at the thought "sounds delicious sweety" she said happily "how did you sleep?" she asked, curious to how comfortable Wayne was being squished on a sofa with her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Wayne went back to preparing the last few details on the parfait. He brought it to the table and pulled out a chair for Annie. He smiled, It was wonderful, with you by my side.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Annie sat on the chair before she looked to Wayne "oh Wayne...words can't describe how sweet you are, and how much I love you, my heart belongs to you" she said dreamily before she looked to the parfait and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Wayne smiled as Annie spoke. He stayed cool on the outside but inside he blushed as red as an apple. *clears throat* I love you too, my princess. That's all there is to say. He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Annie quickly finished her parfait "that was so delicious hunny, thank you" she said happily "so what would you like to do today? Or do you already have plans?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Wayne thought for a moment. He had a few operations that could have some complications that were going on today, but nothing that would affect him directly, or at least not severely. He looked down at his princess and smiled softly. I'm all yours, my sweet. He then noticed a bit of parfait on her cheek and kissed it off.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:07 pm

Annie giggled as Wayne kissed the parfait off "hmm...I don't know...what to do what to do..." she said before she thought "we could uhh...hmm...go on a picnic together? Or uhh...just go on a walk together...I really don't mind" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Wayne thought about it and was about to speak when, seemingly out of nowhere, Rain Bow busted through the door exasperated from running. OMG! I'm so sorry Annie, I fell asleep in the woods an- Well, well, well! Who might this be!? *giggle* She looked to Wayne with a big grin and held out a hand. Hi there! My name's Rain Bow. *giggle* What's yours?

Wayne looked super confused as she talked. It had to be her. He knew it. No one else had that personality, though it was drastically different than the last time they met. She was herself again, and Wayne could tell right from the start. Even if that weren't enough, there weren't many girls with pink hair and purple eyes. He chuckled. He then cleared his throat and thought carefully about what to say. Hello, Rain Bow. My name is... Wayne. Nice to see you. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Annie smiled at Bow "don't worry, I thought you might have been" she said with a chuckle before she looked to Wayne "so is she the Bow that you know?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Bow looked at Annie and giggled, I do go there often, don't I... *giggle* Then she looked quizzical as she asked Wayne the question. She turned to Wayne with confusion. She then softened her face and realized it was possible. Should I know you? She asked embarrassed and blushed.

Wayne cleared his throat again and talked to Annie. No doubt about it. He cleared his throat once more and turned to Bow with understanding eyes. It was back in Kindergarten... I knew you probably wouldn't remember me...

Bow stood there in a state of shock. She hasn't had to deal with people from her past since the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Annie nodded then just hugged Wayne's arm tight before kissing him on the cheek softly "I guess I should give you two some alone time then" she said "I'll be in the shower" she added with a chuckle before she walked to the bathroom and undressed before getting into the shower.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Wayne whispered in her ear as she leaned back from her little kiss. I love you, my princess. He smiled as he watched her leave. He then turned to Rain and chuckled. Maybe you should sit down? He then helped her to the couch because she still had a blank stare and was motionless.

She sat down and then tried to talk. She was wracking her brain trying to figure out how she knew him. She still hadn't recovered any real memories. The most she had remembered were muscular memories and her personality. She looked at Wayne with curiosity. How do you say you know me?

Wayne smiled softly. In Kindergarten I used to tease you along with others about your pink hair. I even pushed you down... But, you never got mad. You actually smiled! It didn't make any sense... We met again in Third grade... I think it's when you were starting to obtain your powers... You couldn't control them and it was affecting your friendships. You were crying one day at recess so I went over there. *chuckle* You held on to me as if your life depended on it. I remember that. Then we got to be very close friends and stayed that way until you went to a different high school. But even then we stayed in touch until... He actually got teary eyed.

Bow's mind was boggling. It seemed they had a wonderful relationship and she couldn't remember it at all. It was beginning to give her a slight headache. She began to cry. I can't - I can't remember... I'm sorry... Can we become friends now? She smiled sweetly at him with childlike eyes.

He chuckled and tussled her hair as if she was a kid. Sure, Bow. I'd like that.

She hugged him and exclaimed, Yay!! Me, you, and Annie are gonna have so much fun together! *giggle* She was back to her normal appearance, though inside she was still trying to connect the dots, and her headache just got worse.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:48 am

While in the shower Annie could only hear muffled talking, she was curious to what the two were saying but she figured it must have been none of her business and that she wouldn't get what they were talking about anyway, she soon came out and dried herself off before walking back in, seeing the hug which made her smile "group hug!" she said before she hugged both Wayne and Bow tight.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 am

Bow giggled and hugged tighter as Annie joined in with a big grin on her face. Wayne smiled slightly as he moved one of his hands around Annie and kissed her on the forehead. Shall the three of us enjoy that picnic today? He smiled as he leaned back from the hug.

Bow looked a little confused at first and then a smile spread across her face again in excitement. A picnic sounds fabulous! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 am

Annie nodded happily "I'll go get the stuff ready" she said happily before hurrying into the kitchen and started to make sandwiches and pack other such foods into the picnic basket.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 pm

I'll help!
I shall help you.
They said together. They then looked at each other and smiled. Bow's was very enthusiastic while Wayne's was softer. They went into the kitchen and started to help Annie. Soon the basket was done and Bow asked, So, where do you guys want to eat? *giggle*

Wayne answered with a simple. Wherever my princess eats. and pulled Annie in for a soft kiss on the lips to which Bow gave an adorable Awwww to.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Annie blushed at the kiss before she smiled and looked to the two "well I know of this really nice hill that we can go to, it overlooks the city and its quite a peaceful place" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Wayne smiled softly. Sounds magnificent, my love. What do you think Bow? He picked up the basket and blanket.

Bow heart ached a bit for Tobias as she saw them kiss. She then smiled excitedly. I think I know that hill! It's beautiful! *giggle* She headed for the door. Wayne took hold of Annie's hand and followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Annie cheered happily as she walked with Wayne, holding his hand tight, following Bow up to the hill, wondering how the day out with her love and best friend would go.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Bow began singing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" inspired by the cuteness of the couple behind her. Wayne just gave Annie a little look as if to ask "does she do this often?" but he chuckled because he thought it was cute.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Annie nodded to Wayne's look before they soon arrived at the hill, Annie looking around then choosing the perfect spot under a big oak tree "here will be good" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Wayne laid out the blanket as they got to their spot. He sat down and patted the spot next to him for Annie smiling softly.

Bow skipped to the other side of Annie and instead of sitting, she laid down on the blanket and looked up at the clouds. She pointed to one of them. Look you guys! It looks like a little cottontail! *giggle*

Wayne looked up and smiled softly. Ahh, so it does. And look, that one there looks like a dragon.

Bow looked in amazement. Wooooooe!!! *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Annie chuckled as she sat next to Wayne and looked up "that one looks like a goldfish!" she said with a laugh as she snuggled up to him, feeling pretty chilly and so was trying to get some of his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next