Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_lcapWe're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_voting_barWe're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_lcapWe're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_voting_barWe're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_lcap0%We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_lcap0%We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_lcap100%We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)   We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 5:28 pm

((The following takes place in the main street though it affects the entire city so you may start where ever you'd like though try not to instantly pin point the two starting this all so that others can have fun with the musical aspect for a while before its all over.))

A boy in a fancy looking blue tux smirked out at the city below he and his sister who wore a black spaghetti strap dress while the stood on a tall building looking down at the main street of star city. They looked to each other then held on and others hands as they started to make random groups of people all over the city hear music while one or more people of each group would start to sing and dance to a song that is based off of one person of each group.

((Heres their links to their apps:

https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t873-event-villan-drummer#13107
https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t872-event-villain-chant#13106 ))
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)   We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm

In a house in the residential areas, a certain short,blue haired boy was petting a bunny, hoping Jenny would be feeling ok today. Blinking as he starts to hear music,Toji bobs his head to it, body beginning to move.And then...he begins to sing.

"Odd...Foot's tapping, voice's thrumming,head's nodding! Not sure what's going on,but this is fun!"

He cuddles Alcrid close,then gently sits the rabbit down, dancing out into the main area of the house.

"Pack,hear my howl! Why not dance with me now? Let us meet, let us stomp our feet! I can feel the music pulsing, soul thrashing, begging to be set free into a wild dance! So...Let us meet, let us stomp our feet!"

Meanwhile, in the Name Pending Orphanage, a small form hung out in the empty,for the moment,library,listening to soft,sad jazz swing music as he read a book.Not seeming to notice the music subtly changing, Ala feels a urge to sing, and begins to do so.

"I...I hide away my light....not wanting them to see..What..would they do...if they could see, what I can do,what I can be?"

Ala absentmindedly formed a small, lego sized barrier, eyes glowing softly as it seems to float above his hand, until,with a sigh, he wills it to fade away, getting up to do a slow, sad dance.

"I don't wish to hide myself, but I don't want to disappear...I don't want to be forgotten, all alone, all alone..What would they do,what would they see? A freak, or a scared boy, hidden away, not wanting to be what he could be...All these walls I can make, and yet I'm so scared I'm fake, not really human at all...No one knows, no one knows...What would they do,if they knew? Would they take me away, would that be the last time I saw day?"

And,another meanwhile!!! A form strode down the street, grinning widely and winking at a nearby group of girls. However,he paused as music seems to begin playing. Weird...Ali hadn't activated his playlist...The thief shrugs. Why should he worry? He begins dancing and singing, much like a big moment in a animated film.

"Ey,gotta watch me closely now!Waaaaahoooo! One second I'm on Jackson street,the next I'm on Beethoven Blvd!! Walked and worn out my feet enough to learn this city's beat, so life's one big song and dance, it's not that hard!"

Ali spins over to the nearby girls,bowing with a cheeky grin and holding out a hand. Hesitantly taking it,one of the girls gasps as she's pulled into a wild,playful dance,Ali singing all the while.

"You see? You gotta take it one step at a time, listening to the music of the streets closely. Hear the jackhammer pounding, the passerby buzzing! When it comes down to difficulty,it's practically nothing! So,step with me, one foot after the other!"

After a bit, the thief ends their dance, winking at the girl and continuing on the way,body still moving and voice still singing.

"Yeah,gotta watch me closely! One second I'm on Jackson street,the next I'm on Beethoven Blvd!"
Back to top Go down

We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Page 1 of 1