Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_lcapA Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_voting_barA Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_lcapA Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_voting_barA Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_lcap0%A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_lcap0%A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_lcap100%A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Banana looked to the nice clear sky from her bedroom and smiled "ah, what a pleasant day, I might go for a jog" she said to herself happily before deciding to put on her usual dress as her track suit was currently in the wash, she then pulled on a pair of purple trainers with lilac zig-zags on the sides, she also picked up her iPod and flew to Central Park.

Once Banana got to central park she tied up her long hair into a simple ponytail, she then looked around with her purple coloured eyes, smiling at the beautiful path before her with the orange trees, she then put her earphones into her ears and selected the playlist that she used for jogging, she then put her iPod into her pocket and started to jog down the path happily.

[OOC: This is the song she's listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMp2ty8cJxI&feature=related ]
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Luke was having a great day he'd managed to finish his homework before he even got home, aced his last test and he had a muay thai fight lined up in a couple weeks. At first he wasn't a fan of fighting with his new powers but they convinced him it was a combination of his fitness and his technique that they kept pushing a fight onto him. Now he was onto another good day of beating the living crap out of the slime in this city, he was feeling pretty optimistic about not going overboard today. He walked into the park and started to make his way to the usual spot to throw on his outfit and get started until a girl ran by him.

He just stopped, now he wasn't usually like this but he turned around to get a second look. This wasn't perverted, he was far above that but something was clearly off about this. She was jogging in a nice dress, that was pretty odd but that alone wasn't a big curve ball. "That lady likes the powerpuff girls too, I want a dress like that." A little girl said loud enough for him to overhear stated to her friends while they played. He should get to work but he had to admit it, she was pretty cute - better looking then most of the girls guys school talk about. Something possessed him to drop his bag by a park bench and take a seat for a while to see if she wouldn't come around again.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Banana hummed along to her song, hearing the little girl slightly through her music and smiled to her 'heh, so no one knows about me still, that's good, my sisters do all the work after all' she thought as she followed the circular path around the park, she then looked around as her stomach growled a little "darn it I completely forgot about lunch" she muttered, but she was glad she still had some money in her pocket from the last time she went out, she then walked up towards one of the food vans within Luke's sight, she decided to buy some waffles with whipped cream, she was given it on a paper plate then picked up a plastic fork "this should be enough" she muttered as she walked over to the bench opposite Luke and sat on it, starting to eat her very late lunch.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Luke was about to leave when he'd noticed she had just bought something to eat and was coming back, he'd decided to catch her as she walked by but she didn't instead she just sat down across from him and began eating. It was like he wasn't even there, it was starting to make him feel small, this was a rare occasion since most girls shown him at least some interest. After a couple minutes waiting to see if she if she'd noticed he decided to swallow his pride and walked over to the bench. "Uh, hey. I'm Luke." He broke what eye contact he might have had while he looked for the words, he hadn't really thought much about it but it was pretty cookie cuter right? "I was just wondering if you we're free?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:21 am

Banana looked up to Luke when he introduced himself, she suddenly blushed slightly and seemed shy, as if she hadn't had much experience talking to new people, or at least to guys.

"W-Why do you ask? D-Do you need assistance with anything?" she asked curiously, wondering why Luke had walked up to her in the first place since usually people just ignored her and passed her by, she had never gained any interest from guys before, but she realized then that he might just need her help with something, maybe his cat got stuck in a tree, or maybe he kicked his football into a tree, or frisbee, she imagined that was the reason to why he had approached her, she then took another bite out of her food and chewed it, quickly swallowing it to try and finish the food in-case she had to get up and help with anything, her purple eyes then gazed back down to her food, she didn't really know where to look as looking at Luke's face seemed to make her blush a little, but she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Luke shook his head in reply. "More like dinner or something." Well she was eating so dinner was out of the question and 'something' didn't exactly sound like an ideal offer. He looked back to see how she was about to react but she was still just eating, surprising fast. "If you're still hungry I mean." Maybe it was because she had focused on her food but it was a lot easier to keep eye contact. He second guessed why he'd do this again, he didn't like the feeling of lowing his defenses and couldn't believe that people did it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Banana gave a small smile to Luke "that sounds nice, did you have any place in mind?" she asked quietly before finishing her lunch then tossed the paper plate and plastic fork into the trashcan next to her "my name is Banana by the way...it-it's a pleasure to meet you Luke..." she said, trying her best to socialize as the Professor said that she should talk to people her age more often, she then stood up and waited for Luke to say where they would eat, she then found herself playing with a lock of her brown hair that had fallen out of her ponytail wrapping it around her fingers shyly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Luke shrugged in reply. "I know an Italian place." He walked back to the bench and picked his bag back up, he really shouldn't leave it laying around after all. "Their soup their soup almost tastes homemade, everything else is pretty good too." He set the bag over his shoulder while his mind spoke her name, Banana - Was that serious? He decided to let it go, it didn't seem like she was screwing with him so maybe it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Banana smiled as she started to walk with Luke "I'm sorry...I figure my name must sound really weird right? Well I'm the lesser known sister of the Power Puff Girls, Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup...Banana" she said with a little chuckle "if you want to give me a nickname to make me sound less weird feel free, although I can't think of one right now, my friends are fine with just calling me Banana" she said with a shrug as she followed Luke's footsteps next to him.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Needless to say Luke did have to take a second to process that one, she was serious? "I'm not getting it, you're their older sister but you don't use your powers to help them? Or, you don't have the same powers I guess right?" It made sense to him, his sister didn't share his power so he couldn't expect her to even try to do what he does. "Banana's fine with me, unless you find yourself a name you prefer." Maybe he should have been more taken back, but when he considered his own situation it didn't seem like a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Banana slightly nodded "I was created a few years after my sisters, pretty much to protect them, as the older sister before me, Bunny, didn't uhh...stabilize well...the Professor chose to create me so I could be the one to protect them, they do the crime fighting, I step in if they encounter anyone or anything too powerful, my powers were given out of a mixture of theirs, I've got the regular super strength and speed, ice breath, thunder clap, sonic scream and flight, even though I was created with the same concoction as they were, the Professor had refined mine slightly, he was able to choose my age, what powers I was given, my hair colour, eye colour, he pretty much tried to create me as what he thought would be the perfect older sister" she explained before she realized that she was saying too much "I-I'm sorry...we've only just met yet i'm already telling you my life story...I apologize" she added shyly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Luke just nodded, he was fairly surprised that she did just tell him so much. "It's fine." It was hard for him to really guess but it didn't seem like she out much, if her sisters spend most of the time in the spotlight he wondered if she was even took the chance when she was just home. "Flight sounds pretty cool, if I could pick a superpower that sounds like a good choice. Maybe speed, how fast are you anyway?" He decided to just help move the topic along, plus he hadn't been given the chance to compare his speed to anyone who of note so he was fairly interested.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:44 pm

Banana thought for a moment "well my speed while running can get up to 20mph, then my speed while flying can get up to 60mph, my running speed is just from my super strength that's why its so different in speed to my flight" she explained, the more she talked to Luke, the more she seemed to relax "so what are your powers?" she asked curiously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Luke was cought off guard but her question, was he being too casual or was she just guessing? "Sorry, what would make you think I can do anything?" It wasn't that he felt like lying but he hadn't planned on making his abilities some sort of common knowledge, but could it hurt? "Just speed, way faster then you are though. I've also been training in Martial Arts since I could walk so I"m pretty good at that." He wasn't sure if it was common for people with superpowers to talk about them or not but he should be able to trust her if she was a siser of the power puff girls.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Banana smiled at Luke "that's pretty cool, so...we're friends now right? I'm sorry...I-I just haven't had much experience talking to people my own age...especially boys...since moving from Townsville I've met two girls who are my friends...but no guy has ever actually talked to me...not even in Townsville...I just figured I was too weird..." she said with a slight blush as she looked to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:07 am

Luke just nodded again. "You shouldn't sell yourself short, only restrictions are ones you put on yourself." he could figure out she was pretty shy so neither of them needed the pressure of typing to make it a date off the bat, perhaps it would be a good idea to get to know her first then see how things work out. "We should be just about there now."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 am

Banana looked to the restaurant "it looks so nice" she said as she looked to the fancy decorations inside "I wonder what food they have...I love pizza" she said with a smile as she walked with Luke into the restaurant, she then took her hair out of her ponytail and let it cascade down her shoulders and back, she then looked to Luke still with her smile, some of her long hair was now down in-front of her shoulders and seemed to frame her face nicely.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Luke let out a bit of a chuckle, this was a fairly average restaurant so he had to wonder just how often she went out. "The pizza's pretty good, I'll likely just get the pasta." He had to watch what he ate so he could trim a few pounds for the fight he had coming. He didn't think he'd need to bother anymore but it's seem weird for him to change his habits, this also made him wonder if he should call the fight unfair, he'd put a lot of work into training before his powers set in but maybe he should pass it up again.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Banana smiled at Luke as they were lead to a table, she then sat on one of the chairs and waited for Luke and looked at the menu, looking at all the choices of food "mmmm they look so delicious" she said happily, she then looked to Luke and blushed a little "I'm sorry...I must seem like a dork to you right? I just don't get many chances like this usually, by now I'm usually just doing chores around the house" she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Luke wasn't really sure what kind of gesture he'd made now, confused maybe? "Sounds like you're taking on a lot by yourself. Sure you don't do the save the world thing but you're not showered with constant praise either, I'm sure day in day out starts to seem kinda menial. You have 3 sisters so you should work it out so you get more free time."
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:33 pm

Banana sighed "that's the thing, the only reason I was created was to protect them, and when I'm not protecting them I have to help around the house or help the Professor in his lab, since Townsville was such a...closed community, families kept to themselves, hence why I never saw many teenagers around very often, and the Professor didn't really think about the social factor that I'd need either" she said with a sigh, seeming to be pouring out her emotions to Luke "I'm sorry you probably don't want to hear all this, I'm ruining it for you, you're a nice guy so I don't want to be the one to ruin whatever plans you had in mind" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Luke just shrugged. "It doesn't seem like you're doing anything wrong, you're a living being to right? It's not healthy to neglect yourself either." He finished by waving the waitress over, he hoped this would help end the conversation and having the last word meant that it'd be fresh in her mind and she'd think it over while hey ate. "I'll have the lasagna, wedding soup, and water." he passed the menu back and waited for her to order.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm

"Hmm...could I have the margarita pizza with the motzerella sticks and a glass of lemonade please" said Banana in a very polite tone, the then looked to Luke and smiled, glad that he had ended the subject, giving a look as if to say thank you.
Back to top Go down
Luke Zhào
Civillian
Civillian
Luke Zhào

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Luke cracked a smile back, but he didn't say anything, there wasn't much to add unless he wasn't to talk his current personal problem but that didn't seem like a great idea. He just had to remember that the silence wasn't really that awkward, it was all just in his head and some time to think to yourself was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Banana just waited for their order, picking up her napkin and starting to fold it into an origami shape, when she was done it was clear what it was, a cat, Banana chuckled a little at her cute creation, seeing it as somethng to keep the awkwardness away from the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)   A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Autumn Jog (Luke Zhào)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Central Park-
Jump to: