Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_lcapEvent Villan: Drummer  I_voting_barEvent Villan: Drummer  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_lcapEvent Villan: Drummer  I_voting_barEvent Villan: Drummer  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_lcap0%Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_lcap100%Event Villan: Drummer  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Event Villan: Drummer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Event Villan: Drummer  Empty
PostSubject: Event Villan: Drummer    Event Villan: Drummer  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm

" -turn up the music! "

Drago Durand

The following pic's face claim can not be found so anyone can use this face claim.

Event Villan: Drummer  773518995aebf751f17004f53b4cfef6

~~~IDENTITY~~~

Full Name: Drago Durand
Nickname(s): N/A
Codename: Drummer
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Neutral Evil
Birthday: september 13th
TRW Username: Raprawr

~~~PHYSICAL TRAITS~~~

Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Other Traits: N/A

~~~POWERS AND SKILLS~~~

Powers:
Musical Projection: Drago can make anyone within a mile hear all the same music, their music and what it sounds like focuses on one random person and or any person singing a song. This lasts for 1 song and has a 5 minute pause before the same people can be affected again by this power.

Dance Break: Drago can make anyone within a mile dance, despite having no dancing skills, to what ever music the said person is hearing at the moment. People who are aware that he is doing this can fight the dancing if their will is strong enough. People who can't break it can still do things they want to do but it all must be in a way that they are still seen as dancing. The dancing lasts as long as the music lasts. The max amount of people this affects per group goes up to at max 10 people though it all is based around the song and can only affect only 1 person if it fits the situation.

Twin Boost: This only works if he is holding hands with his  twin sister Chantal. When holding her hand his powers now reach up to the length of an average city while affecting up to 5 different random people and or any person that is singing a song. This though only increases Dance break by its reach everything else remains the same.

Skills:

• Can Speak English And French
  • Mastered Dancing Skills
  • Can Play Any Instrument At A Professional Level

Physical Weaknesses:
No Physical Boosting Powers: His powers can not truly help boost himself in battle thus making her just as strong as a normal teen boy.

No Fighting Skills: He does't know how to fight so he must stay away from battle due to him being easily taken down from his lack in skills.

Mental Weaknesses:
His Twin: If you take down his twin he will souly focus on helping her thus making him open for attacks. His powers will also stop having affect due to him souly focusing on his twin sister.

Separation: If he is separated from his twin to where he can no longer see her and to where he knows she is physically away from him he will panic and become irrational.

Equipment: N/A

~~~PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE~~~

Personality: He is a near care free boy who loves to poke fun at others. Besides his love of causing havoc and scenes he over all has no real evilness that he portrays unless his sister is in danger or is separated from him. He though cares very little about most people and how what he does affects others.

Strengths: Dancing and playing music.

Interests/Habits: He speaks in a thick French accent, he loves to read books and dance.

~~~CHARACTER BACKGROUND~~~

Family Members: Chantal Durand (Twin Sister)
Place of Origin: Unknown
Current City: Star City
History: Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Event Villan: Drummer
Page 1 of 1