Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_lcapWhat a nice day.(Opens) I_voting_barWhat a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_lcapWhat a nice day.(Opens) I_voting_barWhat a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_lcap0%What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_lcap100%What a nice day.(Opens) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

What a nice day.(Opens)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

What a nice day.(Opens) Empty
PostSubject: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Toji sat on the bench, humming happily as he looks up at the sky. He'd pretty much learnt his lesson after that debacle with those gangsters, and was sticking vclose when he snuck out, and in the day also. Adjusting the beanie on his head, the boy glances with a peaceful smile at the people walking by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Charity sat down on the bench, next to Toji. She was waiting for the bus, but she had some time to spare. She was wearing a pink backpack with flowery designs on it. It was a beautiful morning, she decided. It was warm, sunny, and only slightly breezy.

She looked at the teen boy sitting next to her. He didn't look all that much older than her. She smiled.

"What grade are you in?" She had never met this boy before, and wanted to get to know him if she could.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Toji blinks as a little girl sits beside him.Looking at her, he tilts his head,then smiles shyly, picking up the notebook beside him and pulling out a pencil, writing a answer.-Hi there, child. I am in the Ninth Grade. Name is Toji Rai-Okami, what is yours?- The boy lookjs at her, holding up the notebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 1:36 am

The boy seemed to be writing out his answer. Was he mute? Or maybe he was deaf. If that was the case, it's possible he didn't even know what her question had been. He had answered it, but it was a pretty generic question to ask a stranger.

But maybe the problem wasn't that he couldn't hear. Maybe he was just learning English. His writing seemed pretty good, though a bit formal. That seemed to support the theory. There was a definite difference between being able to write a language and being able to speak it comfortably.

A white halo appeared, hovering a few inches above Charity's head. It seemed to be made out of light, but it was gentle to the eyes. The little girl smiled. "You can talk in whatever language you want to. I can understand you." Toji would hear these words in whatever his native language was, even though Charity was still speaking English. "My name is Charity, and I'm in 5th grade. It's a pleasure to meet you, Toji. Are you a rock star or something? Your hair is very...blue. I like it."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 12:08 pm

(AAAAARGH!!! Sorry, Dar. This delay was far from cool.Stupid brain kept telling me it was your turn,even asfter you reminded me.)

Toji's eyes widen at the halo. W-wow....Wait, that was holy energy, so why wasn't he feeling anything? Huh...Gasping as she suddenly speaks Okamian, he tilts his head.Blinking, the boy bites his lip. Even if he responded, he'd still blow his cover, even if it meant deceiving a child....Smiling apologetically, Toji writes.-Sorry, I am afraid I have selective mutism.That's a wonderful name, Charity.It's a pleasure to meet you,as well.- Tilting his head in confusion at the rockstar part, the boy shakes his head.-No, but thank you. Your hair is very nice as well.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Charity frowned. So Toji could talk, he just chose not to. She wondered why that was, but she didn't want to pry.

He said that he liked her name, and her hair. Charity decided to respect his desire to not speak and smiled again. "Thanks. I get a lot of weird looks. Kids usually don't have white hair. But I like my hair. It's part of who I am." She pointed at her halo. "Kind of like this."

Charity kicked her feet, waiting impatiently for the bus. She could have flown to school by now, but it would draw a ton of attention. There was nothing wrong with being the center of attention every once in a while, but it got old eventually. Besides, her powers were for helping people. She wouldn't be helping anyone by flying to school.

"So what do you want to do when you grow up, Toji?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 10:26 pm

Toji tilts his head at the frown, furrowing his brow. Did he offend her?Thankfully that didn't seem so.Smiling back, he nods, listening. The boy got that...that's why he wore a beanie, and didn't use his powers in public.Glancing at the halo Toji tilts his head.-Oh, that reminds me. Are you a angel?- At the next question the boy blinks, then tilts his head in thought, then answering.-I am not sure. I am supposed to inherit a very important position, but I also like music. What about you?-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 pm

Charity giggled. It wasn't a dumb question. In fact, it was a question she expected to be asked a lot through her lifetime. "No, I'm human. But my dad calls me his little angel." She gave Toji a cheesy grin. "Seriously, though, I'm just a normal human, like you. But I was given a gift, and it's literally the gift that keeps on giving. I'm supposed to be nice to people and help them if I can. My gift lets me do that."

Toji said he was supposed to work the family business or something when he grew up. He didn't seem too excited about it. The job was probably super boring. What he really wanted to do was something with music.

"Well, I guess when I grow up, I want to travel around the world, helping people as much as I can. It's what I like, and I don't really care about making a lot of money. Hey Toji, when you get that important position, give it to someone else, and then go be a real rockstar with your music. I think you'll be happiest if you're doing something you like. Sorry. I try not to give too much advice. It really annoys some people. I'm just trying to say, you know, do what you want."

A sudden idea popped into her head. "Say, is there any way that I can help you? Are you hurt or hungry or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 9:20 pm

Toji smiles as she giggles, nodding as she explains and grinning back, though he fidgeted slightly.He wasn't exactly a normal human...Still, it was great that she was so responsible over her powers.Smiling in approval at her dream to help others, the boy considers her suggestion. Hmmmm...he'd have to think about it...Maybe he'd be able to pursue stuff other then his inheritance at the same time...-No reason to apologize. Thank you for your suggestion, and I think your dream is very wonderful.And, I don't think so.-There were his scars/marks, but that could lead to an identification...And for some odd reason, he was anxious about getting the ones around his neck removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:34 pm

"Okay, then."

A yellow school bus came to a stop in front of them. Charity stood, pulling the straps of her backpack forward. "Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Toji. I hope we can talk again sometime, but I have school right now."

The little girl got on the bus, sat down in a window seat, and smiled at her new blue-haired friend as the bus drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a nice day.(Opens)   What a nice day.(Opens) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a nice day.(Opens)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Completed Episodes-
Jump to: