Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
It's quiet (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
It's quiet (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
It's quiet (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
It's quiet (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
It's quiet (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
It's quiet (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
It's quiet (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
It's quiet (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
It's quiet (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
It's quiet (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
It's quiet (open) I_vote_lcapIt's quiet (open) I_voting_barIt's quiet (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
It's quiet (open) I_vote_lcapIt's quiet (open) I_voting_barIt's quiet (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
It's quiet (open) I_vote_lcap0%It's quiet (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
It's quiet (open) I_vote_lcap100%It's quiet (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

It's quiet (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 pm

Ripper had slipped out to go hunting and gotten lost, this was bad for some animals in particular. He'd been there for about two days hiding in a tree waiting for prey. The area around him had become dead no animals would go there sensing the predator waiting for them. It got to the point dogs were now attacking their owners just to stay away. There were no birds no bugs the area around his tree was just quiet.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Mercer moved through the area....His hands in his pockets and his divine weapon sheathed. Today was an uninteresting one, filled with the casual joys of nice scenery and mortals moving about, but this only uninterested the boy because he craved combat. He reveled for an opponent, any of status. He had scene peace for far too long....
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Ripper felt something approach and slithered onto the path ahead of Mercer he was only the size of a cat but had huge fangs for his size. Ripper looked up at Mercer and sniffed "do you have food for Ripper we haven't eaten for hours we're hungry." Ripper moved toward him without fear.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Raio, flinched at the sight of RIpper, and unsheathed his katana then pointed it at the alien with purpose. At first he thought it may be a demon, but since his blade wasn't humming at the beast it could not be, however, it was a curious little thing. Instead of sqaushing it, Raio decided to let it be. Life should not be abolished without purpose...

"Leave me be creature, I have nothing for you. I am in search of something as well..."

That being said, Rai placed his hands back into his pockets and attempted to walk past the little thing.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Bjorn slithered after him and asked "why is your talon so shiny, doesn't it make it harder to hide?" Bjorn stayed a few feet back out of the swords reach. He pounced on an unlucky grass hopper and ate it quickly.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Raio glanced back through slitted eyes as he kept walking, and then took a deep breath, not wanting to explain the entire history of his weapon to an abomination insect.

"It is not a talon maggot, it is a blade; a weapon forged through divine essence of my father and the other four wise gods. Now for the last time I warn the to vain from my direction or risk me slicing you in two. If you want to eat, you will have to kill for your meal, like all creatures."

Raio could not deviate from his goal, and that was to find a worthy adversary *gurgle* ....Annnnd some food as well.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Bjorn smiled at the strange talking man and said "that demon spoke about divine and gods when he was locking me up. Are you a demon you look to nice to be a demon I think." Ripper wasn't catching what he meant about slicing him in two. Ripper said seriously "i smell food the hot dogs big ones call them."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:34 pm

A vein popped out of Mercer's forehead when the creature continued to ask him questions...

"You dare to call the son of Acala a demon, monster!"

Raio then turned to Bjorn and looked at him with contempt...

"Annnd...Wha-What manner of monstrosity are you anyway? You speak human speech, yet slither like a serpent and look to be of no species I have ever witnessed."

Also, what was this non-sense of it being locked away by some demon.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Ripper tilted his head he liked the sound of it, monster."yes monster I will be a monster it sounds fun. I don't know what else to call myself the demon snatched me from my nest a century ago and kept me in a place of absolute black there was nothing inside and it was hard. He said something about another reality, I'm not sure wgat that means." Ripper didn't look to be bothered by the look of contempt.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 pm

The mongrel spoke of different realms, capture, and a demon. Was he to be some kind of Ragnarok unleashed on this planet...If so, maybe Raio should slay it now before it reached adulthood. However, his code would not allow it, besides, what did he care for humans. He wanted to be a GOD!

"I am Raio Yuske, known to the mortal realm as Mercer. Son of the immovable one...And if you want a hotdog. You must take it...Prove to me you're not a whelp and get me a hotdog from that vendor and in return I will supply you with much more food."

As Raio spoke he knelt down and talked to the creature, he thought maybe there could be use for it after all.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Ripper nodded and slithered off quickly a few hundred yards away people could be heard screaming as Bjorn became visible. Since they left the stall he bit down on a corner and lifted it the stall was only around 400 pounds so it didn't bother him. Bjorn came back through the park the same way he went and set the stall down. He looked down and said "i can't reach them its too high."
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 pm

For quite some time now, Spiderboy had lost Ripper. He took his eyes off that little fella for 2 seconds and... gone. So of course, Spiderboy had decided to search from him. He had spoke of hunting Spiderboy before, so naturally one is to assume he has no problem defending himself. Which is why, Spiderboy needed to find him before someone else did. Making his way through central park, zipping from lamp post to lamppost, those which would illuminate the darker it got. Stopping on top of one, he looked down to see Ripper, with some freaky dude and a Hotdog stall. That didn't look like his stall. Shooting forth a line of webbing, it wrapped around the stall as Spiderboy pulled it away, not too much power. Just enough for it to stand up right a few metres away from the two. Crouched up on the lamppost, Spiderboy looked down, a heavy sigh before speaking.

"If you were hungry Rip', just needed to ask"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:34 pm

O_O Mercer's face couldn't believe that the tiny monster had picked up that entire stand and brought it too him, it appeared it wasn't as helpless as he originally thought.

"All obstacles, no matter the size, must be overcome, but you did get me what I asked for. So, in return I'll return the favor."

As Raio then approached stand to grab a dog, it was suddenly yanked out of his reach by an oddly dressed human on a light pole.

"Mortal. Do not test me today, I am in no mood for clowns. I hunger and I have a quest to get back to."
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Ripper looked up at spiderboy and said grinning "you found me I had to go out and then I was hungry and then i was lost." Ripper slithered toward spiderboy and tried climbing the light post with his tiny legs. He looked like he would shed his skin soon meaning he may be metamorphosing under the shell.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

"Should have said something"

Spiderboy said to the small little thing... he still had no idea what Ripper was. Dropping down from the lamp post, he landed safely on all fours, crawling a little closer towards Mercer before squatting in place as usual. Whoever this guy was, he spoke weird... and in Spiderboy's experience, that usually means something bad is afoot.

"Clown? ...that's a new one. I'll let you go on with this 'quest'. Just... I dunno, maybe pay for what you eat? Perhaps even... get it yourself?""
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Mercer was still rather annoyed with this kid telling him what to do now, so maybe he should demonstrate to him what he was capable of. Raio grabbed the hilt of his sword and unsheathed it slightly and then there was a flash, as if light had hit metal for a split second! Then in the following second the sword was fully sheathed again. A mere moment later Spiderboy's web-line found itself cut and the stand dropped back down next to Mercer.

"And maybe you shouldn't stand between a man and his meal."

Raio said as he actually grabbed a hotdog this time and held it in his hand.

"Now, I assume you own this creature?"
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Ripper said irritably "no one owns ripper this is my friend who one day I will hunt and kill for sport. It will be fun but I am not owned ripper is not a pet!" ripper had begun flicking his talons against each other much like a chef would prepare a knife.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 pm

"Yea... his friend... who he'll hunt..."

Spiderboy still hadn't come round to the idea of Ripper growing up and trying to eat him. It was... something you don't here every day. A friend planning to hunt and kill you... supposedly an honor of some sorts. Guess we'll see what happens when Ripper grows up. Back on track, Spiderboy shot forth a line of webbing than grabbed the hotdog, pulling it away from Mercer and into the hand of Spiderboy.

"Pretty sure there's a price tag somewhere for this"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:32 pm

Mercer's face was shocked that this boy still defied him, did he not see what he just did most of the things int his realm quivered at that. Wait, could he be the one? No, he looks like a fool...Then again.

"Look, you're really beginning to vex me. Tell you what mortal. Defeat me in combat and I'll go as far as to aid you in returning this vendor his belongings."
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Ripper nearly squealed with joy at the word combat. He lunged forward as quickly as he could and began slashing at Mercer's calves with his talons even though they were small they were still razor sharp and had half a ton of force behind them. He lunged forward again rotating his head to watch Mercer's hands as he tried to bit into his ankle.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Spiderboy shot a line of web at Ripper here, catching the little fella to pull him back over to Spiderboy. He wasn't going to get into a fight he could avoid because Ripper wants a scuffle.

"How about you do all that and, we don't fight? Fighting over a hotdog... seems a bit much, right?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Rai stepped back, avoiding the slash and a look of annoyance plastered itself on his face again, he then hopped back as another slash came and jumped up over the next nip came and landed a few inches away from the little monster. He then motioned to draw his blade as Bjorn came for him again, but luckily it had been caught before it's next strike.

"Hmph, refusing to face me...Ok. If that's YOUR choice, however, the little one feels differently and has accepted my challenge. So just know your denial, means his DEATH!"

That being said, Raio decides to draw his sword anyway and unleashes a large wave of energy just from drawing it in an arc at the two of them. The wave would seem as if the air itself was whiplashing forward.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Ripper twisted free of the web and dodged the air wave quickly he was more agile than his awkward looking body would have suggested. That being said his body was much stronger than it appeared as well. Ripper looked up at Mercer and said seriously "You can't kill us now, we haven't gotten to hunt and eat our friend yet, maybe later when we've grown up a bit." Ripper wasn't sure of himself he just believed what he said to be true. As though he'd live forever as long as he hadn't killed his friend yet.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Spiderboy was well aware of the slashing wave of energy oncoming, so was able to avoid, cartwheeling to one side. After what Ripper said, Spiderboy looked towards him. This little guy wasn't going to let him forget about this hunt, was he?

"Knock off the whole friend hunting business for five minutes maybe?"

A sigh, he looked back at Mercer now. Spiderboy didn't want to fight, but this guy wasn't exactly giving him a choice. Two lines of webbing shot forth, one from each gauntlet. The webbing wrapped around the blade, and now Spiderboy would attempt to pull the weapon away from Mercer.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:05 pm

"Oh, so now you wish to fight me and you want my blade. Then by all means, take it."

That being said, Raio let go of the sword and as Spider-boy drew it near, suddenly right in front of him was Rai. He Darted at speeds matching the movement of Spiderboy's web-line and sought to palm thrust Spidey away and then catch his blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's quiet (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's quiet (open)   It's quiet (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's quiet (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next