Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Wayne moved in rhythm with Annie's body. Every fiber of his being enjoying this moment in time, but as she began to run her hand down his back he became torn. A part of him wanted to sweep her off her feet and carry her off to a bedroom, but his other side wanted to slow down and take things slow. He pulled back to breath, and for a moment, think. He looked lovingly into Annie's eyes and placed a carressing hand on her cheek. My love... he said sweetly. It would depend on her response to this about which side would win out.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 am

Annie smiled at Wayne as she put a hand over Wayne's hand which was on her cheek "oh Wayne..." she said happily, staring deep into his eyes "I love you so much Wayne...you're perfect...you're everything I've ever dreamed of..." she said lovingly before softly kissing his lips again and quickly pulling back with a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Wayne looked back with a twisted heart that showed through the pain on his face. As she drew back he talked in a mournful, yet smooth voice. I am far from perfect... You haven't met my other side yet either... You may not enjoy it as much... He pulled back and took her hand in his. Let's continue to your house, shall we? He said with a slight smile, trying to distract her from the look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Annie just looked at Wayne slightly confused as to what he was so worried about "Wayne, you know I'm part demon right? If you're evil or anything I'm sure my demon side would love it" she said with a chuckle before she walked towards the apartment, eventually getting to the apartment room and taking out her keys and unlocking the door, walking through it and letting Wayne in "I share this place with a girl named Bow, she has the bed and I sleep on the sofa, the sofa is better than the ground" she said with a little laugh before leading him into the living room and letting him sit on the sofa with her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:49 pm

He chuckled too. He had almost forgot about the fact that she had three sides to herself. But, then again, two out of three of those sides were good. He looked at her in a loving manner. He would never let anything happen to his princess. No matter what his subordinates may say. He would drop everything for her. Maybe I am overreacting... He smiled. He looked around the apartment as they entered. He didn't like the idea of her sleeping on the couch. Then his mind registered something. He turned quickly to face her on the couch with a look of shock running across his face and speaking quickly. You said you share this house with a girl named Bow!? Is that her first or last name!?... Or is it just a nickname... He calmed down and realized that may have been inappropriate of him. I'm sorry. It's probably not the same girl... His mind was still racing with the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Annie looked surprised at Wayne "it's her first name I think...I'm not sure...she just told me it was Bow, I didn't ask more as Annie is the only name I like to go by" she said, flinching a little at the pain of remembering her actual name "no...I'll never go by that name ever again..." she muttered before she looked up to Wayne with a smile "well if you know her that'll be really cool right?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:19 am

Wayne was thinking about the possibility of meeting Bow again after almost a year. He wondered if she now remembered him at all. It's not that he liked her in any way, but she did have a profound impact on his life. Though, if she did remember him, it may not be for the best. She had taught him that kindness was the best way to handle things, and yet he couldn't handle it when life had played her that cruel hand. He went off the deep end and that's part of the reason he was where he was in Steel. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see her again or not. He realized he hadn't been paying very close attention and shook himself back to his love as she muttered under her breath. His face twisted into a frown and as she asked her question he pulled her in close and stroke her hair lovingly. To be quite honest, I'm not exactly sure if I want to see her again. Though be assured, if she is the girl I am thinking of, you have a wonderful friend. He said as he continued to run his fingers through her hair with a soft smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Annie couldn't help but smile at his soft smile "well it might not be the person you know, we won't know until she gets home, I think she's currently at the park with one of her other friends, she should be home soon I think" she said, loving the feeling of Wayne's fingers running through her hair, purring a little from the feeling before softly putting a hand on his thigh and leaned towards him slightly, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:03 am

Wayne continued to smile softly and chuckled a bit as she purred. You are very adorable my princess. I hope your friend is okay. Is the park far from here? Again, he knew about this part of town and that it wasn't the nicest of places around Jump. He actually didn't quite understand why they chose to live here, but he didn't worry. He knew that now that he had found his princess, no harm would ever come her way. He carressed her chin in one of his hands and stared lovingly for a moment into her eyes before drawing her in for a long soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 am

"Yeah the park is pretty far from here" said Annie before she moaned a little at Wayne's long and soft kiss, slowly moving her hand up his thigh as she softly licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:28 am

He chuckled forgetting that he had even asked the question. He continued the kiss and let his hands wander up Annie's back. He then began to lay Annie back on the couch. His lust for her had taken over.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:42 am

Annie blushed as Wayne laid her back and she continued to kiss him passionately, slowly reaching the top of his thighs which she then softly rubbed with her thumbs, laying her legs on the sofa with one each side of Wayne's legs, she then opened her eyes and stared lovingly into his.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:14 pm

Wayne smiled against the kiss. Using all the moral strength he had, Wayne leaned back for just a moment to ask Annie the important question. He looked longingly into her eyes and spoke with passionate clarity. Are you sure you want to go through with this now? His heart burned with intensity as he waited hoping that she would say yes, thinking she would, but he had to make sure. He didn't want to go against any of the princess' wants.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:17 pm

"Yes of course Wayne" said Annie happily, a little nervous as it was her first time but she felt safe in Wayne's arms, her heart beating fast as her mind wondered of the pleasure and passion that Wayne would give her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Wayne smiled as he let himself let go of everything else and focus on this intimate moment in time...
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:29 pm

Annie enjoyed every moment of passionate pleasure that Wayne gave to her, experiencing all kinds of new things.

A while later Annie smiled at Wayne and softly kissed his lips "that was...wow...just...wow..." she said, trying to catch her breath as she stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Wayne chuckled as he twirled a piece of her hair in his hand. It's only that good when the two are both in love. My love, you are the one who made it special. His voice was calm on the surface but inside his heart was still pounding.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Annie couldn't help but smile, her legs wrapped around his with her arms loosely laid on his back "well you're the one who just gave me my first time so I think you're the one who made it perfect" she said before she softly kissed down his neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Wayne chuckled at how adorable his princess was. He looked at the clock on the wall that read 12:34am. He looked into his Annie's beautiful eyes with love and a tinge of worry. Well, my darling, it was the first of many times to come. It's getting quite late, shall we go to sleep? He swept a strand of hair out of Annie's face and gently kissed her collar bone, giving her a small hickey.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Annie nodded and brought over the pillow and blanket from the other side of the sofa, bringing it over to the two "you can sleep here tonight if you don't mind being a little squashed" she said.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Wayne chuckled. He snuggled up close to Annie and smiled. I think it's perfect. Anywhere with my love is the only place I want to be. He leaned down and kissed her forehead softly. He then sighed in relaxation and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Annie smiled as she drifted off to sleep with her prince, cuddling him tight in her sleep as she did.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm

[TIME SKIP TO MORNING]

Wayne woke up before Annie and quietly got up and went into the kitchen. He had dabbled a bit in the culinary arts at his house and knew how to make a pretty bangin' breakfast. He looked around and found enough supplies to make a fruit parfait. He whistled softly as he cooked and waited for his love to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:21 pm

Annie slowly woke up, noticing Wayne was gone, feeling a little loneliness in her heart before she sat up and sighed, her heart suddenly lifting when she heard whistling from the kitchen, she quickly jumped off the sofa and rushed to the kitchen, smiling when she saw Wayne, leaning against the door frame and watching him quietly for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Wayne heard the sigh and smiled as he heard the pitter patter of feet coming into the kitchen. He let her stay there for a moment before pausing and walking over to her. He spoke lovingly and smoothly. Goodmorning, my princess. I trust you had a good sleep? He smiled and kissed her softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next