Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_lcapA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_voting_barA Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_lcap0%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_lcap100%A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Annie walked into the library, looking around and smiled, seeing that half of the library was a cafe and through some double doors was a library.

Annie walked through the double doors into the library, looking to the isles of books then walked towards the fantasy selection, she then looked along the books, trying to decide which books that she'd read "which one...which one..." she muttered quietly, trying to find a book that she might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Wayne had traveled to Jump City because he had ran out of books at Steel. He walked into the library with an impressed look. Not bad, not bad at all... Did I choose the wrong city to live in? He thought in passing as he walked through the many isles. He wasn't even sure what genre to go with today. He loved them all.

As he came to the Fantasy section he saw a girl looking perplexed as she sifted through the many books. He quickly remembered a book he had read a couple years back, thinking it may just be perfect for her, it was a bit to girly for him, but not so girly he couldn't appreciate it. He quickly scanned and found it almost instantly. He walked up to her.

May I suggest you read this one? He had his hair covering his bad eye and didn't have his mask on, which was unusual. He just assumed a library would be a safe haven for him and so he got to relax a bit. He smiled gently as he gave her the book.

(OOC: You can decide what book you want it to be. A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) 3684740496)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Annie looked up to Wayne "oh, The Innocent Mage! That looks like a good read, thank you" she said as she took the book from Wayne, her ash grey eye and sky blue eye looking to the book happily then she looked up to Wayne with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:53 pm

Wayne was taken aback as he looked at her eyes. He drew a sharp breath in from their beauty. Wow... those are some eyes you have there... How gorgeous He then brushed any stray hairs from out of her face and tucked them behind her ears. May I buy you a drink? He was very curious to learn about this girl with multi colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 am

Annie suddenly blushed at Wayne's compliment "t-thank you, I'd love to" she said with a smile "no one has ever said anything like that to me before...my parents told me I was a freak before they kicked me out..." she said before looking to the floor sadly and sighing, quickly shaking away those thoughts "I'm sorry, anyway, a drink would be lovely" she said with a smile as she looked to Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 am

Wayne's eyes flickered in understanding. His parents were the ones who created the freak that he was. He smiled as she looked down. She's so very interesting... He though to himself as they walked to the cafe. He saw a perfect, secluded spot in the corner and gestured to see if that would be ok with a gentlemanly smile. If it were they would go over there and he would pull out her chair for her and then ask, What would you like?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 am

Annie smiled as she sat in the chair, nodding in thank you to Wayne "hmm...could I have a cup of tea with...some cake please?" she asked, loving how Wayne was being so gentlemanly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 pm

As you wish, my lady. He said in a very smooth tone. He then went and peacefully made the transaction getting her exactly what she wanted. He got himself just black coffee. He then came back with their tray and layed it down taking everything off of it and then placing it where it was supposed to go. He then came back and sat down. With intrigues eyes he asked her, So, what is the beautiful lady's name? He said it in a very calm voice as if it were completely normal to ask that way.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Annie continued to blush at Wayne's suave nature "my name is Annie, what's yours?" she asked curiously, smiling in thank you to him as she sipped her tea then used a fork to take a bite out of the cake, acting as lady-like as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Wayne chuckled at her trying so hard to be a lady. He then looked into her eyes as he spoke in his gentlemanly manner. Annie... what an adorable name. My name is Wayne. Please, be yourself. Do you come here often? He wanted to know everything about her but he decided to start off with small talk and ease his way into a deeper conversation. He sipped his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Annie blushed when Wayne said that her name was adorable as she chewed the cake and swallowed it "not really, I had heard about this place and so I just came to check it out today, I can certainly say its made an impression on me so far" she said with a giggle before she sipped her tea then took another bite out of her cake.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

I must say, the features are most definitely better than those in Steel, but I do believe it is you who will keep me coming back after today. He said looking straight into her eyes as if this was a completely mundane thing to say while being completely honest with her. Books were books no matter where he got them. She was special. He didn't want to lose her.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Annie giggled shyly "that's so sweet of you to say Wayne, and if you do decide to come back to this place I'd be more than happy to see you again" she said happily as she finished her cake then got back to drinking her tea, blushing as he stared into her eyes, she then staring back into his, seeming completely enchanted by him "like a Prince from a fairy-tale..." she muttered with a smile, not minding if Wayne heard her or not.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Wayne smirked at her comment deciding to pursue it a bit further. And you are the beautiful misunderstood princess, are you not? He looked curiously into her eyes hoping this was the breakthrough point he needed. His red eyes darkened in peace as they talked all the more.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:27 am

Annie blushed a little and giggled slightly "I wouldn't say beautiful, misunderstood maybe, but not beautiful" she said as she finished her tea then gave a sigh "you want to know the reason why I look like this don't you...it's pretty complicated really...you see...I have an angel and a demon spirit attached to my soul, hence why I have an angelic and demonic wing along with other angelic and demonic features, if you need more of an explanation I'd be more than happy to tell you" she added with a gentle smile, staring into Wayne's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Wayne's face contorted in dismay as he realized she really didn't see herself as beautiful. To him, she was the most beautiful creature in the world, and he would spend his life trying to make her see that. He gazed into her eyes as she talked. This was finally what he'd been waiting for. The reason for his most treasured feature, her colored eyes. A demon and angel living inside her, attached to her... How very interesting... She's just so beautiful. Everything about her. I can't wait to see what these two new "traits" of her's bring to the party. I'm sure each of them is just as gorgeous and captivating as her... As she finished her explanation, Wayne didn't want it to stop. He stared lovingly into her eyes. I understand, but I'd be honored if you shared even further... He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Annie looked surprised at Wayne "w-well Ellenia does all the fighting for me as she is half fighter demon and half succubus, while Harmony helps me get money by using her piano skills, you can meet them yourself if you're that interested, although I can't really transform here, we'd have to go somewhere private..." she said as she stared at Wayne, she felt as if she could trust him with her secret, although she feared that he would start to love one of her other spirits rather than her actual human self.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Wayne smiled with earnest intrest as she explained her halves more. He raised his eyebrows as he spoke. So, you're a fighting, succumbusing, piano playing, demon, angel, princess? How very very interesting. I would love to meet them both, but for now I want to focus on talking to you. How, may I ask, did you come to have these two contrasting entities attach themselves to you? He asked with curious eyes that seemes to pierce into her soul.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 am

Annie stared at Wayne for a few moments, seemingly captured by his mere presence before she blinked and smiled "well its a funny story really...I was just walking home from school one day when all of a sudden I felt this dark presence possess me, that was Ellenia deciding to possess me and have a little fun, then suddenly a light presence too, that was Harmony possessing me to try and kick Ellenia out of me...except they both became attached to my soul accidentally, so as time went on their energies started to take an effect on me, at first I kept getting back aches then suddenly while I was at home my wings grew out of my back...it was pretty messy to say the least...then I passed out from fear and panic then when I woke up my eyes had changed too and Harmony and Ellenia were able to properly communicate to me and they explained to me what had happened...then once my parents found out that night they kicked me out and I was forced to survive on my own...they called me a freak and other such nasty names..." she said before giving a sad sigh as she looked to the table sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Wayne listened and felt a twinge of pain as she talked about her parents kicking her out and calling her a freak. He knew what that was like, but he was the one to make the decision and run away. He picked her chin up softly and looked into her eyes with empathy and an even deeper love. You are beautiful, Annie. If you're a freak I'm a pretty princess, because it's the other way around. Never listen to anyone saying that. Ever. His eyes grew darker as he spoke out of anger for her parents. However, he could tell she loved them very much so he would never get to rid the world of them. He sighed. He didn't quite understand how he could care for someone so much. He thought he had long since rid himself of that feeling. He looked again at her and smiled a soft, caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Annie blushed slightly as Wayne spoke "oh Wayne...you seem to know just the right things to say...s-should we maybe...go chill out at my flat? I'm sure my room mate wouldn't mind" she said happily before she stood up, moving her hand to softly hold Wayne's.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Wayne took hold of Annie's hand with a smile. They walked out of the library and he let her lead the way to her home. He was a little worried about what this room mate may say, but mostly he just wanted to be with Annie and would find a way to deal with whoever it may be. As they would near the house Wayne would be a little shocked and worried about where Annie was staying. He knew what went on in this area specifically and others like it. He decided not to think about it further and looked at the now colorful sunset. A beautiful sunset is made each day for a beautiful lady who has found their sould mate. Tonight, it's for you my beautiful lady. He stopped and leaned in for a soft, sweet kiss on the cheek, not wanting to move to fast.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:54 pm

"Awwh Wayne that's so sweet" said Annie happily as she stood with him and turned to him, meeting his lips with hers, holding them there until Wayne decided to move, her lips embraced his lovingly as she hand his hand softly, she felt as if she was in heaven while she kissed Wayne, her heart fluttering happily as she stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm

Wayne was pleasantly surprised when she turned and kissed his lips. His more lustful side took over and he intwined his fingers of one hand in her hair and tilted her back supporting the small of her back with the other. He would stay there until she had to break for air, or it got dark, whichever came first.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Annie wrapped her arms around Wayne's shoulders and started to slowly rub her leg against his, pressing her body against his she let out a happy moan, she then started to lick his lips with her tongue, she then ran her hands down his back, her heart fluttering against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)   A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice and Quiet Read (Rainbro)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next