Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:55 pm

mimic used her arm to cover her eyes Mimic blinks a few times and saw raven. Mimic then runs and jumps up to trigons head. She then jumps of quickly turning around sending a gigantic blast of red lighting from her eyes that starts to push her backwards in the air a bit. Mimic screams as she does trying to keep the blast as strong as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 pm

As both the girls started to push Trigon over Raven thought of something. "Mimmic you have to leave now or when we defeat him you'll be stuck in here!" Raven yelled over the action of everything. "There's no time to fight, I've got this! On the count of three you go to that portal, I'll finish him and meet you out of my mind!" Raven yelled using more power to finish her father.

"ONE, TWO , THREE!" Raven yelled.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Mimic lands on the ground tumbling a bit and looks to Raven.

"FINE BUT YOU BETTER NOT DIE ON ME RAVEN!"

Mimic runs to the portal just barely making out before it closed. Mimic shoots out of the mirror and lands on her head and flops down on floor laying on her back. Mimic rubs her head and slowly stands up facing a larger mirror and sees herself. Mimic pokes the skin right under one of her extra red eyes as she thouches one of the small horns on her head.

"Now this is one of the most weirdest looks I have ever had...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Raven growled at her dad. "NEVERMORE!" Raven yelled pushing hard enough to make him shrink back to regular evil red Raven. The red Raven would collapse and morph into Raven, making Raven collapse and return out of the mirror. She would wake up to see Mimic, who since she defeated her father, would go back to regular form. "We did it." Raven congratulated Mimic.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:19 pm

Mimic turned to see raven passed out on the ground and slipped her gloves back on to pick her up. Mimic places raven on her bed gently. Mimic then stares at her new look for a while before she changed back to normal. Mimic looks to Raven as she wake up and smiles.

"Yeah guess we did."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Raven got up, looking at her long hair in shock. "My hair is long." Raven observed looking a normal Mimic. "Are you okay? Nothing hurt?" Raven asked, not making emotions so they won't get out of hand once again.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

Mimic looks over herslef then to raven.

"Nah I think everything is just fine on my end. If you want I could help you cut your hair back to normal but to be honest it's not that back of a look for you."

Mimic pauses and covers her mouth. Why did another personality have to kick in now and make her say that out loud! Mimic really hated all of these multiple personalities.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Raven laughed when Mimic said she had nice long hair. "Thank you for the offer, but I'd like to do this myself." Raven said walking over to her dresser and grabbing a shard of glass. She then would use it to cut her hair in the certain way she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Mimic sighs putting her hands down closing her eyes for a second before opening them again. Mimic then looks to Raven as she finishes cutting her hair and frowns a little.

"So.... that was really your dad huh...?"

Mimic said partly frowning because her memories of her as a kid asking everyone who her parents were but no one could tell her, because no one knew.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Raven sighed at sat down."Yes he was." Raven said, brushing her hair, she didn't really want to open up in her dark past. She didn't want any more emotions to get out after what just happened, bad enough honestly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Mimic went silent for a long while looking to the ground.

"I'm sorry I got stuck in your head Raven..... that was your personal space and I intruded inside your mind again with out permission..."

Mimic knew she probibly couldn't have stopped this from happening, getting stuck in Raven's head that is but she still felt like it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Raven sighed. "It was my fault. I let my emotions get a hold of me and when we were fighting my dad I was frustrated myself and took it out on myself. " Raven countered, setting her brush down. She didn't usually let people in her spooky room, but it seemed like mimic didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Mimic looks to raven and shakes her head.

"You shuldn't be so hard on yourself Raven, It's not like you forced me to go over to your mirror. I did that on my own free will so it's not all your falt Raven."

Mimic says trying to get raven to feel better.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Raven calmed herself. "I'm not being hard on myself, it's the cold truth." Raven stated blandly. "Now, If you don't mind, I'd like to meditate." raven said to Mimic, trying not to be mean, but came off a little coldly. "Thank you." Raven added.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Mimic looks down a little seeming almost sad.

"no problem..... I hope to see you again Raven....."

Mimic slowly walks out of Ravens room shuting the door behind her very quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4