Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

"how old are you and how old do you think I am?"

Mimic said continuing to walk.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 pm

"I'm 18, you look around my age." Raven and Mimic arrive in-front of the Giant T tower and walked in. Raven guided her up-stairs in front of her room. "Okay, I normally don't let people into my room, but your different. Just one rule, don't touch anything!" Raven instructed letting the door slide open and walking in.

OOC: sorry i wanted to speed this up.. When is Raven getting her power back?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:27 pm

((ooc:after this post

"glad somebody gessed my real age right..."

Mimic put her hands in her vests pockets and looked around as she walked inside.

"cool...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm

Raven pointed to her bed, indicating she could sit on it. She had to wait for her powers to come back before she could do what she needed to do. Raven rubbed her temple and felt rage shoot through her body. Thinking she didn't have her powers she let it out and a few vases in her room broke. "looks like there back. I have to get something i'll be back. Don't touch anything!" Raven warned walking out of her room and hoping she wouldn't touch anything.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Mimic sits down on the bed and waits for raven not touching a signal thing and didn't plan to. Mimic just looked around the room as she sat keeping her hands in her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:37 pm

A Flash of red light shone through a hand mirror on Raven's desk. a Voice sounding like Raven's was coming from it, it had a bit more evil in the background though. "Come here, Help me, Come here, Help-Me." The mirror called waiting for Mimic to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Mimic looked to the mirror and slowly walked over to it.

"Raven?...."

Mimic slowly reached out to the mirror hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm

A red shadowy hand reached out and grabbed Mimic pulling her into the mirror throwing her threw a portal. She would arrive in what would look like space, with floating rocks and giants portals with really nothing on the other end which would really take her somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Mimic gasped when she was pulled threw and slowly got up looking around.

"that's it hands are now staying in mypocket no matter what....."

she said putting her hands in her pockets.

"Raven?.......Raven.... Raaaaaaven?"

SHe said walking around the strange place.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 pm

"Turn baaaack, Turn baaaaack." The black birds chirped on the dead tree. If Mimic got close too them they would fly towards her but when they hit her skin they would turn into black dust. The only way out of there would be the weird stone arch 50 feet ahead of her
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Mimic walked up to the birds and then the flew at her as they turned into black dust. Mimic coughed as she looked around.

"where the hell am I? Raven where are you!!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Suddenly Raven would be behind her in a, pink cape!? She would tap her shoulder and smile. "Oh Hi Mimic! You probably want to get out of this creepy place, follow meeeee!" Pink Raven said making air plane noises and running into the creepy arch disappearing when she got to the other end.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm

"Raven?!"

raven then ran off and mimic chased her.

"Raven! Hey wait up I can't run that fast! "

Mimic passes threw the arch as she says.

"Raven what did you need my help with?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:18 pm

She would arrive in land with bright yellows and pinks, pretty pink trees, gravel ground, and floating strawberries. Pink Raven would be gone but another person would be by a portal further ahead. Her cloak was grey and she was hiding behind her hood, her skin was more pale then usual.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Mimic runs over to Raven and looked confused.

"Raven whats going on? Why did you need my help? WHat is this place?....... What are you wearing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"Please don't yell at me." Gray Raven said timidly. "I Can help you, if you want, but once we get to the end of the tunnel, you won't like me anymore." Timid Raven said turning around and entering the portal.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 pm

"Raven wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell I'm sorry can you just pause for one sec so I can talk to...."

Mimic eneteres threw the next portal and looked around.

"whoa"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Walls popped out of the ground, a giant maze formed around them, they couldn't go through the walls or fly out. As Gray Raven kept on apologizing to Mimic. "I'm also sorry for yelling at you, I am truly sorry." Timid raven said reaching the end of the maze, two statues were on the end of the walls. "Here's the end, now you wont want to be my friend anymore." Timid Raven said disappearing through the floor leaving Mimic to face the statue which just formed together and applied to swords to itself.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

"No it's cool I understand I probanbly would have done the same it I were in the same position now can you tell me what you needed my help with?"

Mimic lookes at the statues t then looked around for raven.

"Raven? Oh come on!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

The statue began to spin swinging the swords majorly and going towards Mimic with no hesitation. They would try to slice her in half and leave her to die in Raven's mind.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Mimic jumped back pulling her hands from her pocked getting her arm cut."@#$% I knew I should have taken those acrobatic classes with tom..." Mimic ran and dodged attacks as she screams.

"RAVEN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE I CAN'T PROTECT MYSELF WITH OUT USING MY POWERS AND I STILL HAVE 15MINUETS BEFORE I CAN USE THEM AGAIN! SO HELP MEEEE!!!!"

She said as a blade would come right at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

At the screams of Mimic a foot would come down and knock one face off of the statue.Raven with a green cape and her hood down would be standing on one side of the statue. "Ooh, your lucky your smart, your looks wouldn't get you through school!" Green Raven taunted jumping up with a foot covered in green dark energy and hitting it's head completely off.

"BOO YAH!" Raven yelled throwing her hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Mimic walks over to raven and grabs her by the shoulders shaking her.

"Please just tell me whats going on here already!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

"Well we kicked a stone creep's butt! HIGH FIVE!" Green Raven yelled throwing her hand up to mimic.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Mimic high five her not looking away.

"ok who are you and what have you done with Raven? You know the cool one that totally kicks butt and isn't as..... well like you?"

She said with a raised eyebrown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next