Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapMimic(FINISHED) I_voting_barMimic(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_lcapMimic(FINISHED) I_voting_barMimic(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap0%Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_lcap100%Mimic(FINISHED) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Mimic(FINISHED)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 am

"I like my own space.... don't ask why...”

Stephanie
civillian clothes
Mimic(FINISHED) Untitl15

hero costume
Mimic(FINISHED) Ghfjzy10

===IDENTITY===
Full Name:Stephanie (last name unknown)
Nickname(s):the usual shortened versions of Stephanie, (the following are all names she used in the past instead of her own) Kelly, Clair, Hayley, Emanekaf A. Ylsuoivbo (obviously.a.fake.name) Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan, Buffy Summers
Codename:Mimic
Classification:Meta Human
Affiliation:Netral
Birthday:May 13th

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color:just recently died black (natural red head(like really bright neon orange red hair) dies it a new color every new city) Always curly and comes down to her shoulders.
Eye Color:Deep Blue
Height:5’7”
Weight:120lbs
Other Traits:always seems to be younger than what she really is.

===POWERS===

Powers: Ability to absorb the psyche and abilities of another person through skin contact. She can absorb the memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of the person she touches. The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a one to 60 ratio of time of contact(what ever the person whos memories shes gets she feels exactly what they feel). The victim loses those abilities she possesses them. This absorption usually leaves the victim weakened, and sometimes renders them unconscious. Their powers may also be temporarily weakened or removed. Her power is constantly active, rendering her incapable of touching others without the absorption process taking place.

The transfer of abilities is usually temporary, lasting for a period of time relative to how long contact is maintained, but if she holds on to her victim for too long, the transfer may become permanent, leaving the victim nearly dead.
As she is absorbing the total psyche of a person, there is a risk of a personality overwhelming her and taking control of her body. Even though the memories she has absorbed eventually fade when a psyche returns to its body, remnants, or 'echoes', of the personalities of victims whose memories she has absorbed remain buried in her subconscious indefinitely, and while there is little to no risk of those personalities overwhelming her. (please note she can only have one of these powers at once, any power becomes half as powerful as the original and that when taking a power if they have more than one it is the one they are currently using (if not using one it takes at random)

((This power can last from 1min-1hr recharge time is the same amount of time she had it timed by 2(example took for 1 hr _has to wait 2 hrs))

Regaining youth: Sometimes when Mimic touches someone she steals 1 or 2 years away from their live giving it to her own extending her life and if she was really old she’d look that much younger.

Skills:Anything she picks up with her powers, knows how to play the piano, Heightened intelligence.
basic mixed martial arts, basic first aid knowledge, and basic acrobatic skills, expert skills on how to do anything fighting but she can't do most of the stuff she knows(obtained after coma and had to go through all memories she currently has)(because mimic has memories of a lot of people most very smart mimic still retains all info that are in the memories making her intelligence a little over average) pro level actress skills

Weaknesses:She can’t turn off her power, any weaknesses that a power may have that she picks up, can only take one at a time, She has to wait how ever long she took it before using power again((X2)) ((no one knows this but mimic is secretly claustrophobic(afraid of enclosed spaces or small areas) this is why she doesn't like hugs and such)) needs glasses to see but wears contacts and no one knows she wears them nor needs glasses to see and she likes to keep it that way. great actress(professional actor.

Equipment: 2 mini scythes attached to 2 7 foot long chains that go to her hero costumes belt, teen titans comlink, keeps spare 7 foot long chains in pockets on belt to use as replacements if she needs them during battle or out of battle.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality:Lonerish, Doesn’t like to be around others because of her powers. She doesn’t like using her powers unless she has too so she doesn’t really fight much. She never likes to stay in one place but when she does she usually stays until someone sees her powers then leaves shortly after. Even though she doesn’t like using her power unless she has too if someone ticks her off she will most likely use her powers to make them pass out.

Strengths:Living on her own, using the powers she obtains(near mastery over all because of their weakened state), is a great Actress.

Interests/Habits:Tends to be a loner and for good reason since with one touch she can nearly kill someone. Originally back before she started moving around and her before her powers acted up she spoke in a straight up full on accent that you would hear normally in Mississippi but as her powers took on other personalities she got in the habit of talking in a regular American accent but now that her powers are normal again mimic some times talks in her old accent.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Mom: Unknown(died threw child birth)Dad: Unknown(Gave her away at birth to an orphanage)Other relatives: Unknown
Place of Origin:A small town in Mississippi (in an orphange- Home of the homless childern)
Current City:Wonders around from place to place
History: Stephanie’s mother died during child birth after becoming sick for a very long time near the end of her pregnancy that is to be assumed that it was the effect from Stephanie’s powers. Also because of this her looks age wise was decreased down by 2 or 3 years but added on around 10 or so years to her overall live.

Stephanie’s father became afraid of her and gave her away to an orphanage. (she was born outside (as in not in) a hospital so there are no records on her birth or who her bio parents are) Stephanie stayed in the orphanage until she accidentally put her roommate in a comma when she was 15 (again she would look around 10 or 12)

While traveling Stephanie would pick a different name to go by as she would move to a different city after she would accidentally or purposely use her powers on someone and would re die her hair anther color and change her name. But when she has to wear a costume she goes by the name of Mimic and always wears a mask over her eyes that have in built in goggles just in case.

Last edited by Paige on Tue May 21, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 am

finished
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Interesting. I like it though.

Mimic(FINISHED) Venom_10
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
foalfire
Civillian
Civillian
foalfire

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 am

Where did you get the idea for this character? A friend of mine made one a while ago that is just like this charrie cept his was a guy. Same powers and same name.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:16 pm

rouge from X-men
Back to top Go down

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Name: Rayne Thorne

Codename: Mimic

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Black hair with white streaks

Height and Weight: 5’ 11” 175lbs

Attire: Black and purple hot topic tripp paints with black chains and handcuffs the. Black shirt with a purple star of David on it. A dog collar around his neck and a necklace of dog beads. He ear a long trench coat with two huge holes in the back of it to allow his wings to come through in case he has need of them. There are also two small slits on the top of his coat that his two swords poke through for easy access and on the inner side of the front of his coat are two self made leather holsters for his two guns. He also has two unused holsters on his back which are connected to his sword sheaths that way is he ever wants to carry two extra guns or sheath his main two behind him he can.

Primary abilities:
Psychokinetic Mimicry: Mimics others’ powers require physical contact. Mimic will reset to his natural state when her plane of consciousness deepens (sleep, concussion, and anesthesia). His powers allow him to copy the powers of anyone he touches. As he masters his power he will be able to pick and choose which powers will be dominant and which powers he will not use (so if he touched let’s say a mutant who had a healing factor and super human strength the powers will both kick in and will come and go at due to a somewhat uncontrolled state but once he masters this ability he will be able to only take either the strength or the healing ability from this person) .

Animal Empathy:
Mimic can speak with any and all animals. If the animal happens to be from another planet all he has to do is touch it to absorb its language.

Wings:
He has no idea why he has solid black wings nor does he have any memory of his life before the day he awoke. He tested his wings and though they indeed work he can only fly for 10 miles before he grows tired. He has been training himself to use them more on a daily basis in hopes that he can build up a strength and stamina strong enough to carry him 2 or 3 times the distance he can travel now. He usually keeps them folded up under his trench coat unless he feel comfortable with those around him.

Equipment:
Carries a sword but favors guns over all weaponry. He’s an expert marksmen and is often found doing target practice with his favored twin 6MM handguns with laser sights. He always carrys anywhere from 8-10 clips on her per gun and has them strapped into a ammo holster under his leather jacket. The sword or swords of preference are just simply two katanas.

And lastly he carries around 4 smoke grenades, 2 grenades and one flash grenade.

History:
Mimic doesn’t remember anything from his past. All he recalls is being somewhere and then waking up in a strange room tied to a table with things blowing up all around him. As the room clasped around him he heard a few screams when his table caught fire and burned one of his arm straps he broke free and ran for his life. He isn’t sure if he always had his powers or even his wings he doesn’t even remember his own name. So as he walked through the woods he figured since he could not remember his life it was time to make himself a new one.

The day turned to night and as he searched for a place to take refuge he was attacked by a huge grizzly bear. Raising his hands in defense as his wings automatically responded to his minds fear, just before he could take off one of the bears paws slammed down at his and brushed his skin barely slashing him. To his surprise he was able to take the bears growls and decipher them into words. He smiled and took delight in his new found ability and made the bear his newest ally.
He gave himself the name mimic later after running into a weird guy he looked as lost as he did. The man was setting the woods a blaze with fire from his hands. Mimics new bear friend took off to stop the flamed menace and the man surrounded it with a fiery circle of death. Mimic took off to aid his friend and leapt onto the pyros back as he took aim to punch the man in the face to his astonishment, much like before, his hand seemed to charge an unknown energy and within a instant he shoot hot flames into the mans face. The man freaked out and screamed then ran off into the distance.

From then on he knew that he had to use his gifts to aid those who would need them most because if he didn’t innocents both human and animal alike could be in danger and in time maybe he would find some clues as to who he really was and where he came from.

She looks a bit borrowed from TTRPG
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

look the only thing i got mimic from as rouge from x-men I have never even seen that app and I'd never take anything from any one eleses app with out asking
Back to top Go down

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Actually you did see it it was on TTRPG but ok what ever. Ill duel you for the rights if you want.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:13 pm

ok listen i went on it to see when you made it which was 2010 i joined 2011 i have never heard of mimic until just now. and no im not wasting my time that i could be using to run MY site fighting over some stupid thing. now listen if every character with simular names and powers couldn't exist at once then Robin(dick grayson), Robin(tim drake), Robin(jason todd), Robin(daimen), or Robin(some blode chick) all couldn't exist or, The flash, flash, kid flash-flash, or impulse to flash. there also wouldn't be 7 frickin copycats who can shape shift over at ttrpg. with rp sites like this one and other one there are bond to be at least one or 2 characters with same names or powers.

on here I have the only mimic your mimic does not exist and my mimic was first so if anything on here if you didn't want the characters to be the same you wouldn't have the right to force me to change my charrie. if you don't believe me when i say i got all my ideas from rouge and rouge alone ask some people who were on the cb when i was making her and they can tell you when i made her i was saying how i got her idea from rouge my fav charrie from Xmen.

I will not discuss this any further and i will not want you to try and continue this debate any longer either and I will make my charrie into a sticky to end this if i really have to so please don't make me have to do that. I don't care if you want to make your mimic here cause unlike some people I the owner and creator of ttgrpg doesn't care if there are 2 characters who are the same yes it would be confusing but I really don't care. discussion over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mimic(FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimic(FINISHED)   Mimic(FINISHED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mimic(FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1