Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_lcapThe Shakedown (Mimic) I_voting_barThe Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_lcapThe Shakedown (Mimic) I_voting_barThe Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_lcap0%The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_lcap100%The Shakedown (Mimic) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Shakedown (Mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

The Shakedown (Mimic) Empty
PostSubject: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:12 am

JaK Sage was in Jump City, and had been for a while. Tracking leads to where he could find his brother. He heard that some kid might have heard something. Shady kinda dude; but to be safe they met up in an arcade. The boy was dirty looking, wearing baggy jeans and a ripped jean vest. JaK approached him in the corner of the arcade by the air hockey tables.

Then, suddenly as their talk began they were corned by about 12 thugs. JaK pushed the boy behind him, ready to defend when he suddenly felt something sharp enter his body...He had been stabbed, in the back by this guy. It was a set-up all along by metahuman haters. JaK grabbed his side as he was circled from all angles and stumbled forward...Great, he had gotten himself into quite a mess; injured, surrounded, and outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 am

Suddenly a chain wraps around one of the big guys and pulls him to the ground. The chain then is removed from him as a girl in all grey flips into the screen and hops on one of the men the girl smiles as she rides on top of the mans head.

"man being stuck in a coma sure does re energizes you I can say that in the least."

The girl back flips kicking off of the mans head and lands on her hands spinning with her legs out to the side kicking away two guys as he pushes off the ground and lands by Jak. The girl looks to Jak smiling.

"what is this 2 you owe me now Jak?"

She says as she ducks the guy who stabbed Jak's blade and whips out her scythes and slash the guys chest.

"man it feels so good to have a clear mind again it gives me so much time to think about how much i'm gonna kick your asses."

She says as she grabs Jak and pulse him to the floor and starts spinning her scythes in the air and then spins them through the air slashing multiple guys leaving only one standing. The last guy starts to run as mimic throws her scythe out and its chain wraps around the mans ankle and she yanks him down to the ground and walks over to him.

"another good thing that came with the coma is I got to go threw a lot of memories where i learned how to do all that pulse this."

she says before punching the guy in the face knocking him out and putting away her scythes running back over to Jak helping him up.

"So you don't suppose any of these guys have healing powers do yeah cause if not we're gonna have to take care of that the old fashioned way, sorry for stealing all the guys by the way it's just that it didn't look like you were gonna be able to fight in your current condition with out making it worse."
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:38 am

JaK pushes her away, ashamed that he had to be saved, but truthfully he'd been off his game. He hadn't been sleeping, eating, bathing, and generally not taking care of himself. Thus why his wound hadn't healed yet and why he couldn't really get back up and fight through it, he was too weak and his body couldn't handle the strain. A normal human would've been near death days ago at the rate he was going, he's lucky he could still stand. he hadn't taken so much as a nap in days and hadn't ate for nearly a week.

"I'll be fine. Trust me, I just need some time to....URGH."

JaK fell down to one knee and began breathing hard, the wound had been serious he pierced a lot of organs. If he wanted it to heal he needed to rest. However, all he cared about was finding Nightmare and killing him. It consumed his life and now that he was so close, he literally wouldn't rest/sleep until he did.

"Gotta get moving, need to follow up on some more leads...."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:45 am

Mimic narrows her eyes at him frowning.

"look at yourself Jak the way you are at this moment... dude your not even healing do you really think you can fight your brother the way you are right now? I could kick your ass right now if I wanted to and you'd be too weak to stop me. You can't even stand up."

mimic gets down to eye level with him.

"I have copies of all your memories all the way up to the point of you meeting me all locked away in my head. I know what he did to you, I know how strong he is, and I know if you don't get some rest that wound won't heal and if it doesn't heal you'll die. Your way off your game and if I have to I'll knock you out and drag you to a safe place until your strong enough to make it past me...."

Mimic stands up looking down at Jak

"cause if your not strong enough to make it past me, you wont last 5 seconds against David. Now you gonna let me take you back to were i'm staying at or a i gonna have to force you back there?"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

JaK looked up at Mimic while heavily breathing at the ground. Her words were like bricks hitting his back, dragging him deep into an abyss. Simply, because they were all true. JaK knew he was weak, but he figured it didn't matter. When he found David he would find a way and get the job done, because he had to. In all actuality, it didn't matter, Nightmare's healing factor was so advanced whether JaK was healthy or not, he did not know how he'd kill his brother other than ripping out his heart and brain. Then crushing them both. However, the question became... Could he stomach that?

"Don't think just because you know about my life, that you know anything about me!"

JaK doubled over again, coughing up blood.

"You don't know ^@%# about my pain, what I feel everyday, you only have memories...But not the emotions that.......come......with...th *drop*"

JaK then fell face first to the floor sprawled out and out of it....Mimic now had her answer on if she would have to drag him knocked out or not.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Mimic frowns obviously he didn't understand everything about her memory power but she didn't care she picks him up putting his arm over her shoulder and starts to walk to the tower.

"look Jak i'm not 100 percent sure if your passed out or not but if your not listen up. with the memories i get I get all the memories up to the point of me touching the person, when i see the memories i feel everything the person who i took the memories from felt. so believe it or not i do know exactly how you feel but i don't count that as knowing you..... whether you want to believe it or not your a nice guy deep down inside even if you might not show it all the time.... and i kinda want to help you out you know finding your brother. But you can't find him if your dead so lets get you back to the tower."

Mimic says going faster now
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 pm

JaK doesn't respond, it's unknown if he heard anything she says, but his eyebrow does twitch. Showing that he's not completely knocked out...It was as if he was in a trance. Memories from his past life flooding through his head, so vividly...His mother, his father, his brother...and then the day it all changed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:59 am

Mimic manages to get Jak back to the towers medical room and places him on the table. At this point mimic assumes Jak is knocked out from not really hearing anything from him on the way there so she takes off her mask and walks around the room gathering supplies and placing them by him on a near by table.

"I'll have to check if we have any blood bags but I think I have everything else..."

She says to herself removing Jak's clothes on his torso and cleans up the wound her dark blue eyes looking almost worried as she uses a thread and needle to stitch up his wound before putting bandages over them. Mimic then looks around and finds a spare blood bag and the proper tube and needle and sets up the blood to go into Jak. Mimic slowly sits down and exhales leaning back in a hair putting her hand on her face closing her eyes.

"I really do hope he's ok.... I don't even know why I'm goin threw all this trouble to help him... maybe it's just one of those hero things or what ever."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:35 pm

BUMP
in a dress
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 am

"I Don't either..."

JaK said weekly turning over and looking at her. The blood transfusion had worked, he was already conscious, but still really week. Water and some food would help...

"So, gonna tell me how you knew my blood type?"

He said observing the catheter/needle in his arm.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 am

Mimic opens her eyes slowly after pulling her mask back on and looks over to the blood bag then to Jak and says in a quiet and clam tone.

"simple everything in your memories that you have seen, thought, felt, and saw up to the point of meeting me and when I touched you was basically in simplest terms copied and sent over to me. While I was stuck in that coma I was able to sort threw all the memories I have gained through out my life..... I even got to go through yours..... all i have to say about what you went through is...."

Mimic pauses for a second then smirks.

"I can't believe you aren't even more screwed up than what you seem."

Last edited by Paige on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 am

JaK sits up and then realizes his clothes are gone, after that he looks up curiously. An anime face of embarrassment creeping over him as he kind of covered up.

"All my memories? Every single one?"

He says with a hint of wonder, even his romantical ones, and seeing himself naked?

"By the way, you got anything to eat round here. I've been starving for days... Literally."

Funny thing is, JaK didn't even know he knew his blood type...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 am

Mimic start to blush then gets up and throws his shirt at Jaks face.

"Get you mind outta the gutter Jak! And for the record yes! Every frickin one! Ok! But I really didn't have a chose on what I saw ok!"

Mimic yells as her face now bright red from embarrassment.

"And you can stop trying to cover your self up I only took off your shirt ok!"

Mimic makes her way to the door as she mutters to herself.

"and besides it's not something I haven't seen a million times before....."

Mimic leaves the room and would come back a few moments later with some food on a plate and holds it out to Jak her face back to its palish self again and not to happy face. Mimic didn't seem to be even looking at him and actually looked like she was avoiding eye contact.

"Here...."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:25 am

JaK smirked, he could really see he rifled her feathers with that comment. This was kind of an odd emotion, what was it...joy? Ya joy, Mimic had actually made JaK smile genuinely, something he hasn't done for a long time. As soon as he finished eating JaK stood up, already feeling good as new right after the meal as his body processed the essential nutrients.

"look sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or anything ok. It's just, my whole life I've kinda kept things to myself. Alone. And now having you know everything about me, it's hard to cope with, ya know"

As JaK spoke he approached Mimic, still absent his shirt and spoke to her genuinely. No longer needing to put up his tough guy persona. She knew it was an act anyway, obviously. Something he did to keep others at bay.

"Seriously though, thanks. I hate owing favors, but again, I owe ya one."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 am

Mimic blushed a little bit still seeming to be trying to avoid eye contact as Jak spoke. Mimic was getting nervous for some reason but she didn't know why but tried to look calm and if it wasn't for her blushing she probably would be doing a good job at it.

"Yeah I know how you feel... Personally not like from your memories based experience... With my powers and all I can't really risk or afford to get close to others so I usually just tried to be mean and push them away.... but don't worry I don't like the feeling of owing others either so if you want we can just call it even...."

Mimic said still blushing and still voiding away from eye contact with Jak.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:15 pm

JaK barely noticed her blushing and began putting on his Batman shirt. As he did so, he looked around and noticed no one was around.

"So eh, where is everybody? I thought you Titans always came in squads?"

JaK said a little bit more light hearted in tune. He hasn't been his true self in a while and usually only around Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Mimic stopped blushing when he asked about the others.

"I usually work alone I don't do so good fighting with multiple people and I didn't inform the others you were here so that's why no on is here right now. I think I may have joined a little too late cause from what I can tell, Beast Boy left to rejoin the Doom Patrol or something, Robin is off doing his own thing, I have no idea whats up with Raven or Cyborg and Starfire and the 2 newest recruits seem to be doing their own thing. Just from the looks of it it seems that the actual Teen Titans team is falling apart and they are just getting new people to join to fill in the holes left by the original Titans that left already."

Mimic says almost seeming sad then looks to see Jaks shirt and smirks.

"Nice shirt."
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:07 pm

"Hmm, sounds like trouble in paradise, but what can you expect I guess. As people get older, they drift farther apart. Fact of life."

JaK says while walking about observing the place and then walked over to Mimic with a devious smirk upon his face, which kinda disappeared after he peered down at his shirt.

"Oh yeah, kinda a reminder of where I'm from. Don't get me wrong though I don't support this guy....So, when am I gettin the tour?"

As JaK spoke he pointed to the bat symbol on his shirt and then raised his shoulders and dropped them in questioning stance.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Mimic stands up as he talks and shrugs.

"guess I can have it now if you up to it i guess."

Mimic said fixing up her pony tail. Mimic often fixed things a lot on her head manly when ever she was nervous, bored, or even just to make sure her hair or what ever is on her head to mess up during something important that she was doing. But right now Mimic couldn't find the reason she was messing with her pony tail.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:00 pm

"Sure. Show me around, I mean if you wanna. I mean if you're sure I'm really not just trying to spy?"

JaK said with a smile while placing his arms behind his head and grinning. How well did she really know him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Mimic smiles and laughs a little.

"Oh I know for a fact you aren't a spy and that this room here is the Main ops room where we hang out, eat, and get missions and do reasurch."

Mimic starts to walk over to a hall way.

"come on I'll show you the bed room hallway"
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

JaK follows her with hands in pockets. He thought about checking her out while they walked, since she wasnt looking at him currently, but since she knew everything about him. She probably knew he had a tendency to do that, so he refrained and tried to clear his mind of those kinda thoughts.

"Erm, so how long you think you been part of the team and planning to stay?"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am

Mimic stops when they arrive in the bedroom hallway and turns to Jak shrugging.

"I don't know I usually just go where the wind takes me or some shit like that... anyways this is the bed room hall way."

Mimic points at each room as she talks looking to each one.

"some of them are still labeled cause we have been too busy lately to replace the names on them but that one is Robins, that one is cyborgs, that one is Starfire's those to are 2 new recruits, that ones ravens and the one next to ravens is mine."

She said looking back over Jak putting her hands in her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 am

JaK decides to enter hers without permission and looks around.

"Hmm, nice digs. Not as girly as I thought. I expected rainbow pony and Justin Bieber posters."

He joked, but actually expected there to be scythes everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 2:50 am

Mimics room would just have a closet that barely had any clothes, a bed with just a pillow and one blanket, and a window. Her room walls would be colored a dark grey and that would be about it. Mimic walks into the room and leans on the wall near the door way.

"sorry to disappoint but those things are all packed up right now, cause like I said before I usually go where the wind takes me so I don't want to get to comfy here just in case I have to leave... oh yeah I almost forgot..."

Mimic walks over to Jak and hits him upside the head with the metal part on her glove.

"Never go into girls bedrooms without asking."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shakedown (Mimic)   The Shakedown (Mimic) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shakedown (Mimic)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next