Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_lcapRachel "Raven" Roth  I_voting_barRachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_lcapRachel "Raven" Roth  I_voting_barRachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_lcap0%Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_lcap100%Rachel "Raven" Roth  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Rachel "Raven" Roth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Rachel "Raven" Roth  Empty
PostSubject: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 pm

"A giant chicken. I must be the luckiest girl in the world"

Rachel Roth

Rachel "Raven" Roth  Raven10

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Rachel Roth
Nickname(s): Rae, Rae-Rae
Codename: Raven
Alias(es): The Gem ,Sunshine ,Henchy ,Daddy's little girl ,Dear daughter ,Little girl
Classification: Half-demon/Half-Azarathian
Affiliation: Good/Teen Titan
Birthday: Unknown

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Purple
Eye Color: Purple (White when using powers)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 109
Other Traits: On her forehead, she has a red and black gemstone on her ajna chakra, that she was born with.

===POWERS===

Powers:
Soul-self: The basis of almost all of Raven's powers are derived from her soul-self. She is able to project her soul from her body into corporeal form, allowing her to use it to interact with the physical world, to affect others mentally and to traverse through time-space. Her soul-self takes the form of a double of her own body or more commonly, a large black raven. She is capable of changing it's shape and size at will, and can alter her own appearance with her soul-self, like increasing her size or making her face hideous.

Telekinesis: Raven can merge a small part of her soul-self into objects in order to take control of them, with the object essentially becoming an extension of her soul-self, this may be the reason why she prefers to take control of inanimate objects rather than people. The limit to how much matter she is able to control is about one-hundred tons, allowing her to hurl city buses, mounds of rubble or even uprooting whole slabs of pavement. Whenever she takes control of something, it is covered in the same dark energy that composes her soul-self.

Solid Constructs: With her soul-self able to be molded into any shape, Raven often creates simple domes or walls that acts as barriers against attack. She can project solid bolts to be used as projectiles, or a steady stream of solid force.

Levitation: Raven can levitate off the ground and fly, without visible projection of her dark energy as is shown when she utilizes telekinesis. Her power is also sufficient to enable her to overcome the gravitational pull of other planets.

Half-Demon Form: When Raven is highly upset, she can transform into her half-demon self, usually with four glowing red eyes (a trait inherited from her demon father, Trigon) and sprouting black tentacles from under her cloak. She has little control over her actions in this state, shown when she was attacking a terrified Dr. Light even after he was begging for mercy.

Spoiler:
Raven's Demon Form

White Raven:
White Raven is a special form that Raven has assumed under unique circumstances.White Raven is Raven's most primal, significant and powerful version of herself, mostly shown as a symbol of her highest hidden power and her inner purity to fight the consuming evil of her demon father.The first instance occurs within the multidimensional realm of Raven's own mind, an ethereal place where Raven's separate emotional forms are capable of independently existing.

White Raven: her hair grows longer and her powers are stronger.
Spoiler:

Empathy: The power to sense the emotions of others, allowing her to gain insight into their thoughts and intentions, and even experience their own feelings. Raven can absorb the pain of others into her own body in order to induce rapid healing for them.

Ravens Emoticlones: The Emoticlones are different sides of Raven's personality that stay within her mind. They all resemble Raven in appearance, but each one wears a different colored cloak, the color of which will hint at which part of Raven they represent.

Raven Brave (Green)
Spoiler:

Raven Happy (Pink)
Spoiler:

Raven Timid (Grey)
Spoiler:

Raven Knowledge (Yellow)
Spoiler:

Raven Love (Light Purple)
Spoiler:

Raven rage (Red with four eyes like father)
Spoiler:

Raven Rude (Orange)
Spoiler:

Raven Sloth (Brown)
Spoiler:

Skills:
Above-Average Physical Condition: Though not the most physically talented of the fivesome, Raven is nonetheless a fairly skilled hand-to-hand fighter, having received at least some degree of physical training.

Multilingualism: Raven is a skilled polyglot, capable of fluently speaking English, German, Latin, Romanian, Ancient Sumerian, and Sanskrit.

Weaknesses:
Emotions: Raven's main weakness is letting go of her emotions, especially rage. It can easily make her fall,if she can't control her powers correctly she'd be an easy target to take down.

Fear: If Raven suppresses her fear, she is unable to connect with her powers until she admits she is truly afraid

Rage: Her ultimate weakness is her anger. Other emotions aren't as earth trembling as Raven's temper. Her anger is in the form of Trigon inside her mirror, the anger turns to another one of her, with her father's eyes and a red cloak. Anger is what changes her from her regular self to her demonic side practically every time.

Speech: Another weakness is her dependence on her spell, Azarath Metrion Zinthos. If a gag is placed over her mouth, she cannot complete her spell and she cannot connect with her powers until the gag is removed.

Equipment: Raven's Mirror: a magical relic that she uses to aid her in her meditation rituals, though she seems perfectly capable of performing them even without it. The mirror also acts as a portal into her mind, which seems to be a dimension all by its own.The Mirror can be activated through mere physical contact, even from non-mystical beings who possess no knowledge of its function.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: Raven is very mysterious, dark, and sometimes rather creepy. She is quiet, emotionless, studious, and sarcastic. She can always come up with a witty remark, specifically in reply to most of Teen Titans' antics and attempts at humor. Her appearance and attitude appears to be that of a typical modern goth female. However, as much as she may seem slightly distant and anti-social, she is someone everyone could relate too. Raven is often portrayed as the most mature member of the group, often giving her own advice to the others about various subjects, and generally staying cool and calm, even in desperate situations. She is, however, also the most emotionally-restrained of the Titans, appearing secretive and distant; she initially does not allow any of her fellow Titans into her room and spends most of her time by herself, usually meditating or reading one of her numerous books.

Strengths: being wise and book smart. Being calm in all situations. being over protective of her friends.

Interests/Habits: Depressing cafes ,Herbal tea ,Horror movies ,Meditating ,Reading ,Creepy places ,Chess ,Keeping her emotions down

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members:Trigon (father) ,Arella (mother) ,Monks of Azarath (guardians)
Place of Origin: Azarath
Current City: JumpCity
History: In their inter-dimensional world, Raven, Arella's daughter by Trigon, was born. Fearing that the child would bring evil among them, Juris, a magistrate of Azarath, attempted to cast the infant Raven into Limbo, only to be destroyed himself. Azar, the spiritual leader of the temple, then took the young Raven under her personal tutelage, instructing her in the truth of her parentage, and in pacifism, meditation, and the submergence of her emotions to resist Trigon's influence, while perfecting her powers of teleportation, astral projection, and empathic healing.

Later, after Azar's death (in which she entered another plane of existence), when Raven was plagued by prophetic dreams of Trigon and, defying her teachers, she confronted her demon father in Limbo at his bidding. Trigon spared her and Arella after satisfying himself that, upon his return when she reached adulthood, he could seduce Raven into becoming his ally. When Raven turned fourteen, she sensed Trigon's power returning and fled to Earth.

Sample RP
Raven stood there, her hands glowing black. Dr.Light was constantly throwing light bolts towards them. " Maybe next time when you pick a place to rob, you should pick one where we can't see it from our living room." Raven said calmly dodging the light bolts. Dr. Light's face dropped then he sighed. " Now I must go.Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!" Raven yelled throwing a giant shadow ball towards Dr.Light's feet sending him flying back. Raven's cape covered her body tightly as she floating over to Dr.Light.

Shadow's came out from under her cape. Raven grew 10 feet taller and her eyes glowed white. "Remember this?" Raven said striking fear into Dr.light. " Okay, i'll go to jail now." Dr.Light said with fear. Raven went back down to regular form and threw on her hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:34 pm

Finished!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm

claimed finish your last 4 or so posts and i'll gladly respond
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm

i have one statement and one question my sate ment is that your app is...

Rachel "Raven" Roth  Tumblr24

and my question is... Can we make a Terra and Raven thread?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Sure! I think it'll be very interesting! With raven's mixed feelings and all.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:05 pm

ok who should make it
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

I will!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

MOOOOVING TO OC/INACTIVE BABY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel "Raven" Roth    Rachel "Raven" Roth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rachel "Raven" Roth
Page 1 of 1