Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_lcap100%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:07 pm

Raven stood across from teen age boy dressed in a suit, black hair, converses, and a jet-pack that gave him much more then just flight. He smirked with a cocky side to it. Raven's hands glowed black and her hood fell off her head showing off her red gem. "You ready for a nice beating Raven? I know too much about you for you to beat me." Techno said with a cocky attitude. "What ever you say." Ray said back with a smirk.

"AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" Raven yelled shooting a beam of dark energy, let the battle begin!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 pm

Mimic comes out of a hair salon slipping her blue hair over her now brown hair which could only mean she was already planing to leave Jump City. Mimic then sees Raven fighting some guy and wants to help but stays out of the fight for now not wanting to have to use her powers unless she has too.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 pm

The guy flipped out of the way and smirked. "You need shorter magic words, I know what's going to happen next. Like a bad magic act." Techno mocked being quickly shot by another shadow bolt by Raven. "That was just a warm-up" Raven mocked back jumping out of the way of a throwing dart. He would then have skates that would pop out of his shoes and cause him to move faster.

OOC: He's a geek so he knows everything about everyone. He knows people's past and weaknesses. He has throwing darts, a jet-pack that also have a lazer beam, and his shoes have wheels that pop out that gives him skates. He is highly trained in martial arts. (Techno is his name-o)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Mimic walked closer to the fight and watched the two of the fight behind a wall of a building. Mimic wondered who would win and more importantly if she would have to jump in to help. If anyone would look right at her they would only see half of her face and her hand on the side of the building.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Raven looked to see Mimic, she was a little surprised with the new hair color, but she did recognize the outfit and face. As Raven was detracted Techno threw darts at her causing her to stick to the ground without her moving. She groaned in anger, before she could used a power Techno rolled over to her. "So Raven, maybe your strong enough for your dad. you know to destroy the world," At that Raven's eyes shone with despair. "Yeah, I know about your purpose here. I know that you are the chosen one for the prophecy to destroy human life, I know what slade wants for you, I know." techno said with a deep voice.

"What's it like Raven? Knowing that no matter which friend you make they will end up and die one day, because of, you." Techno finished with a evil smirk smothered on his face. Raven's eyes went from tears to red anger. She broke free from the darts and stood up. "Obviously,You don't know enough." Raven said with her voice sounding way different with her demonic side coming out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:42 pm

when mimic saw raven go down she took a few fast steps out from behind the building and paused when she heard him talk. "Gess she knows more abut how I feel than what I give her credit for...." she thought as she hears ravens voice change. "what the?...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Raven grew a couple feet taller and black shadows began to crawl out from under her long cape. "You don't understand darkness. It's not nearly as dark as what you think!" Raven threatened watching the color drain out of Techno's face.

" I didn't see that coming." techno said backing up a little...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:49 pm

"I never saw anything like that before..... whats going on with her is she losing control of her powers?" Mimic looks from raven to techno "@#$% is she going to kill him?" She thought as she runs over to raven but might take a while since shes not that fast and shes pretty far away from them.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Techno took off in fear and Raven's shadow's chased after him until it grabbed his foot and began to pull him closer. "You think your dark? Let me show you dark!" Raven hissed with her demonic voice pulling him under his cape, scaring him so much he almost faints.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 pm

Mimic made it to Raven as she jumps up climbing up to her face pulling off her glove.

"I'm sorry Raven but I have to do this."

She touches Raven's cheek and raven will feel a sudden drop in energy as her powers are absorbed by mimic. mimic pulls away about 15seconds later and lands to the ground. Her eyes are now white and her hands are glowing black. She looks at Raven worried about her then looks at techno and walks over to him narrowing her eyes and holds him up by the collar.

"Your going to jail and your going to stay there got it!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Raven shrinked back to normal size and fell to the ground, her long cap covering her body tightly like a blanket. Meanwhile Techno was rocking on the floor. "So Dark...." Techno shivered in fear.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Mimic shakes her head at techno as he pulls on her glove and looks at raven and runs over to her.

"Oh god please be ok, please be ok, please be..."

mimic acidently makes a few car windows and a lamp post explode with raven's powers and covers her head.

"She has emotion based power got it....."

The police zooms over to them and hand cuffs techno putting him in a police car as mimics eyes and hands turn back to normal as she calms herself down. She then looks at raven and thinks "she's probably the only one who knows what I have to go threw... maybe if I let her be my friend will be ok this time around...." She then speaks in a clam tone.

"Raven are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Raven's eyes fluttered open as she looked at Mimic. "No, He got out." Raven said with complete sorrow holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 pm

"Sorry if I took to much you should have your powers back in about 30 mins...."

she looks over to techno then back over to raven raising an eyebrow but still kept a calm tone the whole time.

"who got out?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:20 pm

"Nothing." Raven said calming herself down and rubbing her temples. She then stood up trying to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Mimic helped her up seeming a bit worried trying her best to stay calm.

"You know after witnessing all that.... I think you achaully know what it's like to go threw what I do... I'm sorry for thinking you were just another person who only claimed to know what it's like... I think I might stay in jump for a little while longer after all.."

she said clamly
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Raven gave a weak smile. " I need to get back to the Tower." Raven said trying to stay conscious
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:33 pm

"i'll help you it's the big T right?"

She said putting ravens arm around her shoulder to help her stay up right.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:35 pm

"It's hard to miss." Raven said taking her help and rubbing her right temple.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Mimic started to walk to the tower looking straight forward as her eyes flicker white a bit clearly having troubles controlling raven's powers but looked to be completely calm. She would continue to walk as she started to talk.

"if you want to talk about any emotional crap now would be the time.... you know because your powers are emotional based.... since I currently have them no one will be in trouble if you want to finally relax and show your feelings...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

"Powers or not, emotions are useless." Raven said still not showing any emotion.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:56 pm

"Love isn't..... It can be good for you even when you have emotional based powers I have taken enough emotion based powers to learn this.... Like say if you were in battle you can use your emotions to increase your fire power.... If you never let your self do something when you finally do it it over whelms you like what I'm gessing your anger did back there... If you let your self have these things little by little when the time comes that you have to get angry you won't lose control..... say what you will but to me emotions aren't useless their what makes us human....."

she said never once looking to raven.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm

"If you haven't noticed, I'm not human. What do you know about my powers, just because you have them for a certain period of time doesn't mean your a genius about them. I'm not in the mood for this, I need to get home and get something before he comes back." Raven said trying to pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:10 pm

mimic starts to walk faster.

"I might not know a lot about you powers but I do know a lot about other peoples that have similar or worse powers that are nearly uncontrollable... It doesn't matter if your human or not every one derives to feel, well anything... you can feel don't feel it's your choice I just wanted to let you know that right now you can if you want... kids your age just need to see that they shouldn't give up opertunities to let them selves just relax for once because they were to focused on what they can't do and what they have to do...

she said saying the last part so quietly that raven might not have been able to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Raven began to get slightly angry. "Kids my age, I'm older or about the same age as you. Age has nothing to do with life, except laws. You have no idea what maturity is, you only have the glimpse of it." Raven hissed at the girl beginning to feel a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next