Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_lcapClick-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_voting_barClick-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_lcapClick-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_voting_barClick-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_lcap0%Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_lcap0%Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_lcap100%Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] Empty
PostSubject: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:29 pm

It was the dead of the night, night which followed a rather eventful morning.

Of all things, Sasha did not expect her entry to be so ... easy. She expected to be asked to prove herself, to fight something. Hell, she even offered to hunt down Slade, not knowing who he was, or where to find him. She was still curious about the entity too... Nobody gave her an answer, no matter how often she inquired. But alas, now her mind was occupied with other things.

The tower was sleeping. Her new teammates, they ... they were organic after all. They needed rest and sleep to function. Sasha did not need such things. She needed not food, rest, sleep. All she needed was to wind up the key in her back, which she frequently did, bending back and reaching with her agile hands for it, and then turning a few times. Crick, crack, crack, crack.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

Night has been a rather lonely time of the day too. Being the only one awake. Sasha was given a room. A nice room at the back of the tower, filled with furniture and comforts a normal person would need. She wouldn't though. She was just a machine, after all. Who could not appreciate the softness of a couch. This time of the day also allowed the mind to wander.

On the table lied her notebook. It contained Starfire's autograph, which she was so eager to receive earlier today. Or, to be exact, she looked eager. An autograph was something old, original Sasha would be happy to get. And 'Sasha' simulated that want perfectly. But did she really WANT it? That... was a complicated question. The automaton just stood there, in the middle of the room, looking over the signatures on paper that did not really mean much to her. It felt a bit... Boring.

Steps echoed in the empty hallways, as the robot girl left her room. Steps, an quiet ticking of her mechanisms, winded up and moving her forward. Tick-tock, tick-tock. Clank, clank, clank. Steps were heard against the concrete floor. She slowly walked across the place, eyes looking for ... something entertaining. Like books. Except she could not find any. Why was she looking for books?

- Because I remember I liked them... - the automaton answered the question out loud, passing by closed doors of other rooms. Click-clack, click-clack...

And only the ice-blue light of her eyes to light the dark hallway...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:45 pm

Raven sat on her bed, books, notes, and scrolls sprawled across her room. She wanted to figure out the darkness that was meant to come, why was it coming? What's going to start it? Most importantly, who's going to stop it.

Raven began to meditate, growing her peace of mind back once again when she heard and odd noise coming from the hall way. She opened one eye to look at the door, the noise faded and she went back to meditating. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." Raven repeated hearing the noise again.

She opened both eyes peering over the pile of book and at the door, nothing came in. Raven sighed and jumped down from her bed. She covered her cloak so it tightly covered her body, like a blanket, and walked to the door. Nothing scared her, she was just curious.

Lately she has been locked in her room studying and meditating, she found little information on her wanted topic. She knew the Titans have been recruiting new members but took no time to meet them. She doesn't even know if something huge is going on with her members, the only person she has talked too in the last few weeks was Robin, and that's just because he would check up on her to see if she found any new information,

Raven opened the door and peered out the door into the hall way. She saw a glimpse of blue. "Intruders?" Raven asked herself, doubting herself, and not trusting herself. She walked out the door and into the darkness and went to look for what ever was ticking.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:11 pm

The ticking sound would be getting closer.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, echoing in the hallways, so haunting, so ... mechanical. Sasha found itself a bit ... comforting to listen to that ticking, coming from inside herself. It felt like a heartbeat, of sorts, or a clever imitation of it. For everyone else though it would look like she was carrying some bomb within her. No matter. It did not concern her much.

Right now, all efforts were thrown towards looking for a book. Sasha rummaged through the couch, but the only thing she found was a TV program list. And at this hour they only showed adult movies on TV. It was useless. The automaton girl was about to continue her search, when, suddenly, she felt someone's presence. Or... she thought she felt one.

Slowly, the metallic body turned around. Light creaking of her joints was heard as she did so, but not too much. She looked weird in the darkness, lit only by dim moonlight - the missing waistline making her look like some sort of ... hallucination maybe? But the glass eyes focused on the 'interloper' immediately, and recognized her.

- Hello Raven. It's very exciting to meet you. - an expression akin to a smile formed on her face, her voice imitating a cheery intonation. Sasha took a step forward, towering a bit over Raven, and staring at her curiously. Why was she awake in such an hour? Did it matter even?

- I am Sasha, and I am your new teammate. I hope I didn't wake you up. - she said, making an elaborate curtsy, with her lower and upper body spinning in opposite directions, before forming correctly in front of the wizard girl. The clock inside ticked louder.

- Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Raven sighed at the site of the Clockwork Girl. The team must have done something with this girl to let a machine join the team. "Clockwork creature? On the Team? That's interesting." Raven said observing the machine, Clockwork interested Raven. It was so simple, just a matter of cogs and wheels to make such beautiful creature, she admired it greatly.

All though, after scanning the creature up and down , she showed no emotion. "When did you join?" Raven asked leaving her hood down, her red gem placed on her fore head, gleaming when ever the clockwork creature's eyes shone on it. "Another question, how do you know my name?" Raven said finding it fascinating that a Clockwork Creature had a mind of it's own.

Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:46 pm

A chuckle.

It was hardly friendly or cheerful, but rather cold and metallic. The vocal chords, even if made of finest strings, could only produce so much, not able to surpass the flesh. Sasha let it out, as Raven asked her questions. They were ... rather silly. Was she not told when she joined? As for the second one...

- I have seen you often on television when I was younger, miss Raven. I am a fan of you and your friends. Your actions were very motivating. - Sasha repeated the same she, no doubt, said to every original member of the team, but this time, did not ask for an autograph, like she did in case with Starfire. Proving to have some knowledge about each member's demeanor and attitude as well...

- I was accepted into the team today. One of you, named Mimic, suspected me to be related to Slade, and she had my background checked. Another one, named Kimberley, told me not to pay much attention to it. I am eager to fight enemies of Teen Titans. It is what I always wanted. It is what I was created for. - the cheery intonation bore a light reminiscent to that of Starfire, however the attitude seemed a bit ... fake. The machine expressed it as well as it could, but there was only so much... And it seemed that Sasha realized that it didn't look too convincing, suddenly silencing, and the blue gaze drifting away, towards the table where she left the TV program.

- Why are you not asleep. Humans need sleep to function, do they not?

A tint of curiosity was in tha question. If Raven were to come out of her room more often, she would know that Sasha was ... fond of overwhelming people with questions. However, the automaton was again focused on the wizard girl, the glowing eyes scanning over the face, looking for an eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Raven rubbed her eyes. She wondered how it felt like to feel emotion but couldn't express them when you tried so hard. Raven could express emotion, she just didn't need her powers to take over her body. Her whole focus is to keep calm and protect the innocent.

After the chuckle a shiver was sent down Raven's spine, she showed no emotion. She felt some what pity for the Mechanical girl, but then again she didn't show that she hated being a Clockwork Creature. Why pity on someone who was happy with what they had?

"Another one? I guess more people care then I thought." Raven said while rubbing her temples. Raven thought about the other people that came by and told them how good they are in what they do. Raven never realized.. it was kind of natural.

"That makes since." Raven responded rubbing the dark lines under her eyes. She hasn't slept for days now. "Yes I need sleep. I just have been meditating on some... important.... things." Raven chose her words carefully.
Back to top Go down
observer
Civillian
Civillian
observer

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Sasha's facial expression changed to imitation of sadness, once Raven, directly, or indirectly, mentioned that she was unable to go to sleep. Pity. It was what the automaton was supposed to feel when hearing about others' misfortunes, was it not? And so she she did try to show ... and feel it. The keyword being try. Humans needed sleep, so they don't sleep meant it was something bad, right? But then... that word...

- Meditating... - Sasha repeated it slowly, as if she was trying to taste the word. It has been strange, a word she did not know! The explanation was simple however, as a robot, she would never need to know what it is... Due to being incapable of doing so. Theoretically. This time, Sasha felt a bit curious. And not in the 'supposed' way too, but genuine, genuine curiousness.

- What is that word? Is it a fun thing to do when not asleep? - she inquired, looking at the tired Raven with unrelenting curiosity. There was a reason for such a question however, aside from filling the vocabulary with another word. - I ... am incapable of sleeping, have no need for it. Which is why I stalked the hallways, looking for things to be done. I feel impatient when there is nothing to do. Back in my father's home I used to read books, but I did not bring any with me... - she sounded disappointed that she didn't, looking away a bit.

- Do you happen to have any books? Reading them would be fun. - eyes glowed with renewed excitement at a prospect of reading a book too. She loved reading books. Or... old Sasha did, at least. Or maybe both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]   Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven] Empty

Back to top Go down

Click-clak, click-clack, can you hear a clockwork in the night? [Raven]
Page 1 of 1