Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_lcapcome from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_voting_barcome from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_lcapcome from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_voting_barcome from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_lcap0%come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_lcap0%come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_lcap100%come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) Empty
PostSubject: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 pm

It was a perfectly perfect day at the pier that is until a girl jumped and flipped from stand to ride as is chasing down a path of destruction as she pauses on the top of the fairus wheel and holds her left arm back walks and looks as if she was holding an invisible bow as she yells.

"Come from the dark SONO WASARO"

As the cross on her bracelet flashes bright blue and a bright blue bow made of what seems to be energy forms as she grabs hold of it. Then suddenly a loud screech could be heard from the end of the pier causing the civilized to hold their ears as the force picks up stand and throws it at the girl.

((the demon/evil spirit is still invisible but since she can see them this is how she sees the situation this is the demon btw and its as big as the fairus wheel maybe even bigger
Spoiler:
))

Paula jump into the air and in mid flip she fires off a big arrow that looks like it was made of the same energy as the bow and also came out of no where. The demon is hit in the face and it grabbed it's face falling into the water but stood back up and screeched again as she lands back onto the Wheel and pointed at the demon.

"In the name of the Soul Archers I here by sent thee to the fire depths of hell where thee came from!"

She said firing 10 more arrows at it.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Scorpion snuck up behind the girl If you would be so kind as to not fire into thin-air, your scaring people he would then attempt a sweep kick and a shove, both attempting to push her off the feris wheel. If it worked he would jump down after her, grab her in mid-air and attempt to subdue her by charging his electricity and knocking her out with it if she didn`t escape within 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Paula could barely sense his spiritual pressure but she managed to dodge him and jumped about 30 feet in the air an said.

[color=#0066FF}"It's times like these that I wish I learned how to become invisible to those who can't see spirits cause your really makin it hard to kill that big evil spirit that is about to..."[/color]

The demon stretches out his arm and grabs Scorpoin and Pulls him over to him.

"Think of it this way... You wouldn't be in this position if you wouldn't have bothered me now hold on while i kill this thing!"

She said as she hoped on the demons arm and ran up to it's head and shot it in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Scorpion yelled in suprise when the demon grabbed him, he charged for a few seconds and let it out. It wasn`t much, but it was enough to make it let go of him. He dropped to the ground You know what? I`ll just let you do your thing, you seem pretty capable...no, I won`t he turned around and slashed into thin air, wondering whether or not he even hit it.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:26 pm

"Forward 20 feet up 100 is his head aim for that!"

The demon screeched as she hit an arrow thew his eye. and back flipped off his sholder as he tried to grab her landing by Scorpion.

"right arm coming on your left!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

How big is his arm!?! he asked with a panicked voice as he prepared to jump.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Paula grabbs Scorpion and jumps about 15 feet in the air.

"Lets just say I barely jumped over it in time.

She said landing on the ground and Aimed for the middle of his head and charged it up.

"Cover me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Scorpion nodded, ran towards where it`s foot should be based on his calculations and kicked it`s big toe. It wouldn`t of done much, distractions never do.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 pm

As the demon was about to stomp on Scorpion Paula released the arrow as it went right threw its head killing it. The demon fell into the water making a large splash raveling it's self for every on to see as it slowly turning into small black ish red orbs of demonic energy and disapered. Paula then walked over to Scorpion as her bow vanished.

"That's weird I still sense a weird demonic spiritual energy near by gess it was't that demon that I sensed earlier... Wonder who or what it could have been...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:02 pm

I have no idea, at least these people are safe, if you want me to help you with another one, just miss a couple of times so that people complain to the police and I hear it through this he took out a police radio from his pocket, put it back in, did a fake salute and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Paula raised an eye brow and then looked to a T shaped tower on a near by island and narrowed her eyes before fleeing the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:08 pm

(OOC: So just to confirm, is this over?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:09 pm

ooc:yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)   come from the dark SONO WASARO(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

come from the dark SONO WASARO(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Bridge-
Jump to: