Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_voting_barDark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Of course it's me. Now Come on!" Green Raven yelled front flipping, landing then running through another portal.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Mimic's head dropped down as purple depressed lines go over her head and mumbles.

"I'm never gonna get out of here am I......"

she notices her arm is covered in blood and jumps a bit "@#$%!" mimic pats her self down truing to find something to stop the bleeding but found nothing so she rips off the cut sleeve the rest of the way and wraps her arm with it showing her very pale skin then she chases raven threw the portal.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm

As Mimic would go through the portal a giant maze of giant books would be set. Floating words would rumble threw the air and Raven with a yellow cape would be standing 70 feet ahead of her. "Welcome to the Library. What do you wish to search for?" Yellow Raven Asked holding a book in her grip.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

"oh i get it your just trying to mess with me aren't you! I told you you could go ahead and get emotional and now your tryin to mess with me!"

Mimic flops down on the floor and hugs her knees.

"thats it I'm staying right here until things start to make sence again!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

"Your only confused because you don't believe what you see. " Yellow Raven tutored turning around. "If you like you may stay and read, if you don't I can take you too a place that would seem more comforting." Yellow Raven Stated as she began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Mimic groaned and slowly got up a and followed raven.

"I'd believe what I'm seeing if I knew what I was seeing or whats goin on!

Mimic yelled at raven seeming frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

When they turned a corner Yellow Raven was gone and a new portal was there. When Mimic would walk through she'd enter a restaurant just like the one in JumpCity. All the tables were full except one seat, the thing about this is that every customer was Orange Raven. When Mimic would sit down a loud burp would come from every Raven. "URRRRRP"
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Mimic sat down at a table and hear to loud burped and waved her hand as if smelling something really bad.

"ew....... and how is this place supposed to be more conferrable exactly....... and why are there all these ravens?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

"Because we're eating!" They all replied taking a big bite into a burger.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 pm

a water droplet goes down the back of mimic head fromravens responce and then quickly gets up and smacks the hamburger from one of the raven stands and picks her up by the cloak about 2 feet into the air.

"THAT'S IT I HAD IT WITH ALL YOU RAVEN POSERS WHERES THE REAL RAVEN!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:29 pm

When Mimic would jump up all the orange Raven's would disappear and a portal would be in-front of Mimic. Once she entered the portal the land would be a blank pink space with purple hearts and a light purple Raven would be standing there with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 pm

Mimic saw the purple raven and looked around the room then back to the purple raven just merely saying.

"you have got to be kidding me."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:48 pm

"Haha *giggle* you look wonderful! and I'm guessing you want to get out of here!" Purple Raven yelled with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Mimic put her hands on her hips.

"No what I want is to know why the hell you needed my help!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Light Purple Raven giggled and smiled. " Okay, just come on and i'll show you to the end of your journey! *giggle*" Light purple Raven giggled jumping up in the air in a spinning motion and flying the rest of the way to the portal. When Mimic would go through the portal she'd arrive back at the place where she started. The same dark creepy place that she was about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Mimic looked around and groaned.

"OH COME ON!.... RAVEN GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE AND DON'T PULL ANY OF THIS WEIRD STUFF YOU HAVE BEEN DING FOR THE HOUR!"

she yelled in the sky
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 pm

"Actually, you got yourself into this, I did nothing. It's your fault for touching my mirror, and by the way. That was a portal into my mind!" Raven hissed through her teeth walking towards Mimic with a breeze blowing her indigo cape across her side. She put one hand on her hip and waited for Mimic to respond.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:09 pm

"That's not my fault and I never touched the mirror. I heard YOUR voice asking for my help coming from it so I walked over to it. Yes I hand my hand near it but I never touched it Something grabbed me and pulled me in I swear! I thought you were in trouble ...... wait this is your mind? Well that explains a lot...."

Mimic takes a few steps forward holding her sleeveless arm with one hand .

"I'm sorry for invading your personal space even if it was beyond my control... but look at it this way it's nothing I wouldn't have seen eventually."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Raven slightly gasped, trying to cover it quickly. "Something grabbed you?" Raven questioned. She nodded slightly and back up slightly. "Something got out, again, I don't know why this is happening but it is. Something is triggering my anger letting out-" Raven was cut off by a loud roar. She turned around to a giant red monster with four eyes and horns. "Mimic, Meet my dad." Raven said throwing her arm out to her side, protecting Mimic slightly.

Last edited by Moon772 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm

OOC: trigon has 4 eyes

Mimic went wide eyed then released she should have her power back now and ran past Raven.

"Don't worry I got this!"

Mimic would run at him removing her gloves. She then would run up to his leg and touch it with both hands for about 15 seconds before backing away and holding her head as her eyes turn read and gains 2 more of them and her skin turns reddish and gains tinny horns. Mimic looks at her arm seeing it was red now and says in a slightly demonic tone.

"something tells me this was a bad idea...."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Raven would gasp when she touched it, absorbing his demonic power. Now she would be able to beat her father, if she didn't turn against Raven. "Are you trying to get us killed, in my own mind!" Raven yelled flying up to her dad and punching him with a black glowing fist, but was swatted away with a single slap of his large hand. Raven didn't want to ask for Mimmic's help, but she could use it, Mimmic deserved to go home, it wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Mimic looked to raven narrowing her eyes.

"No! What I'm trying to do is what i came in here to do, Help you!"

Mimic holes out her hands at Trigon hoping something would happen but nothing happened. She ten narrows her eyes and what looked like red lighting shout out at Trigon.

"Well at least I know what power I got!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Raven would fly up and kick Trigon and the eye, just being slapped back down. She looked at Mimmic, feeling bad. "Mimmic! You need to get out of here before Trigon can kill both of us! If you die here you won't ever see the real world again!" Raven warned, Throwing black balls of energy at her dad.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Mimic looks to Raven her voice seeming a little more dominic.

"I'M NOT LEAVING YOU HERE TO FIGHT ALONE RAVEN. I FINALLY FOUND A FRIEND AND I'M NOT LEAVING HER TO DIE! NOT EVEN IF IT MEANS I DIE MYSELF!"

Mimic yelled as trigon tries to grab her. Mimic jumps up and runs up his arm as she zaps red lighting at trigons face.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Raven suddenly felt many emotions, different colored Ravens began to circle her until that got so close a white light flashed out. When everyone's eye's adjusted Raven would be there with a white outfit and long violet hair. " I will not let you hurt my friends." Raven said with a voice that sounded kind of demonic. she would use her energy to blast at Trigon, hopefully having Mimmic there to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)   Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Pasts, Bright futures (Raven,Mimic)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next