Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Cutest Couple Contest EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Cutest Couple Contest EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Cutest Couple Contest EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Cutest Couple Contest EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcapCutest Couple Contest I_voting_barCutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcapCutest Couple Contest I_voting_barCutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcap0%Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcap100%Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Cutest Couple Contest

Go down 
3 posters

So, who IS the Cutest Couple!?
TobiasXBow
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcap25%Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
EricXPaige
 0% [ 0 ]
HotwireXRay
Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_lcap75%Cutest Couple Contest I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Cutest Couple Contest Empty
PostSubject: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 pm

So! We have quite a few couples on this site now and we're going to see just what they're made of! *giggle* If you think your couple is the most adorable on the site put them here! Make sure you have all of the following:

1)Actually a couple...
2)A pic expressing the full d'awwww of their cuteness! (If you can't find a pic... just please put the pics of both of them on here! Thanks Cutest Couple Contest 3684740496 )
3)A description of how they met! Was it love at first site? Or perhaps they tried to destroy each other at first...
4)Why are they so freakin' cute!?
5)Any extra tid bits you want to add for the sake of them being just. That. Cute.

We shall keep the ballods open until the end of September and vote! We will probably do this once a month, because couples change and new couples form. So yay!

Last edited by Rainbro on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Tobias X Bow!

Soooooo I'm still looking for the PERFECT pic but as of right now... Cutest Couple Contest Couples

Tobias and Bow met one faithful evening in a meadow under the stars. It was megnetism for Bow as she first layed on the mysterious and dark figure that was Tobias. They fell for each other and opened up like never before. You can find the whole story at! https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t119-where-the-limits-start

It is absolutely adorable that they are together mostly because they are so different! Bow is extremely hyper and bubbly while Tobias is smooth and calm. However, they share one thing. A troubled past. This brings them together and allows Bow to reach into things she has never before discussed. As you can see in! https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t180-secrets-unveil-open-to-all?highlight=secrets

So, as you can clearly see, they are the obvious choice! Cutest Couple Contest 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:32 pm

[size=25]Eric&Paige

Eric:
Spoiler:
Paige:
Spoiler:

Paige met Eric at work when he tried to get Paige to give him some beer even though he was under age. He then had her Preform for him on stage and then called dibs on her after Beast Boy showed up and tried to get drink he shouldn't have by using his popularity to try and win her over causing Paige to threaten them that if they did that again shed beat them both up. https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t56-another-day-at-workmoon-then-open

Eric and Paige are Awesome cause they are a new cuple and Eric is always constantly teasing her and also be cause of the fact that when they fist kissed when they got together she acidently blasted him off a park bench with an energy bolt and he just teased her about and they spent the rest of the night looking at the stars. (1st day goin out:https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t200-a-robbery-has-never-been-so-romantic-paige 2nd day: https://scrpg.forumotion.com/t218-is-it-just-me-or-is-it-getting-awesomer-in-heremoon-pm-to-join ))

They are the best choice cause they have so much potentchal for up coming dates and they are funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Hotwire and Ray Turbo

Cutest Couple Contest Cute1110

Hotwire and Ray literally walked into each other at the mall. After picking up their things, Ray found one of her favorite video games in his stuff, and gave him her number. They discovered each others hero identities when the bumped into each other (again... literally) during a fight with one of Slades apprentices. When Hotwire actually called her number, Ray had been kidnapped by some meta-criminals, causing Hotwire to go looking for her. He quickly found her locked up with another meta girl, and with the help of her boyfriend, rescued both of them. This is where they started actually dating.

Hotwire and Ray are the cutest because of Rays hidden nerdy side. While Hotwire is totally in sync with his geekiness, Ray tends to be more about standing out. When alone on the other hand, they bond over video games. They have sort of this "Gamer Couple" thing going.

Only other thing is just that they are a new couple, so not much else has happened.

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 pm

hey rainbro when you add a poll you can enable cancelling votes which allows people to change their votes
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:30 pm

The poll is up! You have until the end of the month to cast your vote! Cutest Couple Contest 3684740496
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:34 am

okay... decided to bump this so that anyone who hasn't voted can vote.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:04 am

HOTWIRE AND RAY ARE THE WINNER'S!!!!!

Sooo... I still have no idea as far as prize(s) go... I know I'm going to get a song that matches some aspect of your relationship Cutest Couple Contest 3684740496 pm me if y'all have any other ideas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutest Couple Contest   Cutest Couple Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutest Couple Contest
Page 1 of 1