Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_lcapsecrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_voting_barsecrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_lcapsecrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_voting_barsecrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_lcap0%secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_lcap0%secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_lcap100%secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) Empty
PostSubject: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

The night of the day Bow and Tobias went to the Amusement Park had ended and the day was nearly over. Reaching almost 12am they arrive again at the forest not intentionally, its as if they were drawn there, as if it had some significance. As they got to the clearing where they had first slept side by side holding hands threw the night, Tobias was the first to notice where they were. He chuckled "To have ended up in all places........This is the one I'd want to be most......."

He looked around sensing some presences near by but he wasn't to worried about them. His main concern was Bow. He just wanted to be there by her side, unmoving, which he did until she had spoke.

[The presences would represent anyone who had joined in the thread.]
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Bow was spacing out over the events of the day. Her mind rambled on as her body kept in time with Tobias. She didn't even care where they were as long as she was with him. She stared blindly into space as they kept moving forward, it did cross her mind for a split second if he knew where they were going but she dismissed the thought as quickly as it had intruded. When Tobias finally spoke, Bow snapped back into reality and looked at him with dreamy eyes and a soft smile as she remembered her first night with him here. She had so much to remember about the past week or so that she had almost completeky forgotten her former troubles.

*giggle* We do come here everytime don't we? I wonder why... Her voice trailed off as she began to realize that the answer was simple. They didn't know anywhere else to meet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

He smiled and decided to let her in on a little secret of his, for it was a good day out side some moments, and yet he was still happy as could be. He concentrated a bit and the same type of rift appeared like the one Bow had seen earlier that day. He gestured to go inside waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:05 pm

As she was pondering things he created another rift. She at first thought he was saying it was time for him to go but then seeing him gesture for her to go through it, she got excited. She wanted to go through again and was anxious to see where he was taking her. She practically ran to it, but then slowed down before actually going through. Once through she looked at Tobias as he glowed and then returned to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Chuckling seeing her reacting he went into it with her. After a few steps of walking they appeared in a dark clamy, cold, and almost completely lost of anything that could help them see. The ground was cold and wet and many bats could be heard. The light from the rift faded as they enter in the cave, and Tobias in no way worried from the lack of being able to see walks over to Bow and hugs her kissing her on the lips then once again on the forehead.

He kept her close keeping a safeness feel about this place giving her a reason to be less scare if she was but also not forcing her to stay in his arms if she wanted to move around. He walked over to these weird mushrooms and they began to glow brightly with each sprinkle of water. Glow worms on the walls all around them began to light up giving a good enough light for them to see in the dark there.

Tobias turns to her exclaiming in a happy tone "This is my glorious home!" He begins to walk over to some stone he carved into seats and there was a stone table along with a large stone slab on the near ground covered with hay, cloth, silk, and some sheep wool for pillows.

Looking around there seemed to be a large gaping hole in the ceiling about a few thousand feet up and appeared to be dark as if the cave would go on forever threw there. The so thought ground was actually balanced off a pillar of stone and had a drop down to about 700ft. Which various animals, some water and pointy rocks would await whoever that went down there.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:18 pm

As the rift faded, Bow's hands began to glow a warm, soft light. She looked all around the cave in amazement. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agaped as she saw the wonderous detail. Wow... She was about to compliment his abode when she was wrapped in his arms and kissed.

She stayed near him because it was comfortable, not because she was scared. As he "turned on the lights" she lowered her own arms, and picked up one of the glow worms. Aww, it's so cute! *giggle She kept playing with the little worm as she looked around.

Tobias... This is your home? It's spectacular! *giggle* She twirled as she admired the lovely rock landscape. She then stopped. This where he lived all the time? It looked fabulous, but it seemed so rough at the same time.

Is your bed made of rock too? She asked a little concerned of the living style but, who was she to really judge? If he liked living here, more power to him!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 am

Happy that she wasn't apparently scared, nor shamed him from the cave he grinned and nodded. After wards he let her roam some. For 30mins or so he then decided to ask here a question, with a soft soothing voice "So this is my place.......but I was thinking...........theres not much you know of me............why haven't you asked something yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 pm

She went around looking everywhere with wide, curious eyes and her mouth open. She continued to play with the little worm and decided to name him, Glomp, because she could. She was amazed at everything she saw. She almost fell over the edge but caught herself and giggled. After about 30 minutes when Tobias spoke she jumped a little out of shock and spun around. She looked at him as he spoke and then kept staring as she thought.

Well... I figured you would tell me anything you wanted for me to know... But there is a question that's been nagging me... How did you NOT know what a snow cone is? *giggle* She said in a playful way but actually was quite serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Sighing some, and becoming a tad shy to answer "Well thats a bit hard to answer........." Looking at the ground sad in the face, he looked at her then realized he could trust her. Just perhaps not to much unless she was ready......"Well I'm not from this..........." with a sigh considering this is the first person he's spoken about it to out of free will and choosing. "time"He gave her a guilty look and a face that told her that he'd tell her more if she wanted to know more, it just may be a bit hard for him.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Bow stepped close to him as he answered. When he paused she batted her eye lashes letting him know it was ok to continue. He didn't have to be afraid. When he finally got it out her eyes got wide and a smile jumped onto her face.

That explains it! *giggle* I knew there had to be an explantation... She said the first exclamation a little more enthusiastically than she had intended it. The second was more warm ans she trailed off as she hugged him, letting him know she was thankful for the insight to his life. She looked up with curiious eyes.

So... When are you from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Uncertain how he'd put this he tried to get out at least something "Well it was......the 15th century, 1446-1460......I've been here for 5 years only........" He freezes and wondered what'd she think. There was some much more to know about him and he wondered what she'd learn.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Bow watched him as he struggled to get out the words. She thought it was cute when he worried about what she would think. She was pretty sure he could say just about anything and she wouldn't really care. As he finished she had another question come to mind.

That's awesome! *giggle* Sooo... How did you get to this time? The rift? Her eyes stayed curious and in amazement as he shared with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:24 pm

HE then steps back shocked about what she had said and with a alarmed voice "How did you know about the RIFT Cor---" He cuts off right away realizing she meant his teleport and then he chuckled at himself. he gathered himself and said sorry then proceeded to answer the question. "Well not one I created, I came threw one which I didn't see."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Bow was very confused when Tobias stepped back and started to talk in that tone. When he apologized she ran back into his arms telling him it was fine. She looked up with warm eyes.

Do you miss that time? She was a little worried that if he could, he would go back and leave her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

He he looked serious at her and with a flat tone yet tearing up part way threw saying this all, "Even if I did......I could never travel back......the thing that toke me her only puts things and living things forwards in time......not backwards.....there has been some exceptions.........though its only been 2 so far and they randomly popped them back in time..........I will never see my parents graves still standing, nor my friend maria, my pet, or any friends I made in the clan..........I'd never see those beautiful towns or any of the people in the clotheing I see as normal........life has betrayed me.....and yet it has rewarded m struggle to stay alive and keep moving forwards with a beautiful.......gorgeous and magnificent girl named Bow.......Who I love..............So yes I miss that time but, I will most likely will never be able to return.......ever......again....." he tears up some from the thoughts and kisses Bow on the forehead as he held her in a warm tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Bow stood in his arms as she heard the anguish in his voice as he spoke though he tried to hide it. She teared up for him. She wanted to let him go home. He belonged there. This wasn't his home. And yet, she wanted all the more for him to stay right here with her. She listened to his heart beat and the steadily shakyness of his breath. She wanted to go with him back to his time, his home. She didn't understand how life could deal someone such a cruel hand. But then he said her name. She blushed and looked up. She could feel the warmth from his lips as they touched her face. She could also feel a tear. She reached up and wiped it away before nuzzling in close.

I-I love you too...I think that's enough of your secrets for tonight... Do... Do you... want to know anything about me?...She spoke into his chest, not really wanting to be seen at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:29 pm

He held her in and spoke aloud letting her face and self be nuzzled up to him only to come out if she had wish to do so. With his voice becoming slightly steadier "Bow.......tell me what you can........all I expect to hear, and see from you, is yourself..........when I say I loved you, I always mean that I will be with you when you need someone there, and there when you want to speak your mind, there is everything and anything and you are both in my world........So Bow just tell me what you want to speak about, when you can....."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 pm

She peeked her head up, with tears streaming down her face, and a shakiness that only wasn't absolutely apparent because Tobias was holding her so tight. She battled within herself as to what she could say. This would be the first time she'd ever even spoken of her past since IT happened. She didn't know what to tell him as of right now, or how to keep from spilling everything if she just gave him a little tid bit. She continued this struggle for what seemed like an eternity before finally speaking through cracked vocal chords. It came out as a whisper.

I... I have no... I have no memory of my past... I... lost it because... because... because of a certain event... I can't tell you what that was though... yet... But... it was all my fault... She fell to the ground, clutching her sides and trembling...[/color] It was all my fault! I'm the stupid one that caused my own misery! I'm the one to blame for this crap! I did it! Me!...She looked up with crazy childlike eyes and tears pouring. Sorry! She ran far away from Tobias, not wanting him to see her like this. She kept trembling.

You stupid, STUPID girl! Why on earth did you do that!? You just scared him off, you realize that right!? You're such an idiot! Why can't you pull it together! Get over yourself! Did you not just hear him pour out his soul to you? And this is how you thank him!? Idiot! Etc.

She kept tearing herself down and got angry with herself. She began to hit a wall with nothing on it and the more she hit, the more a ball of fire grew around her fists. She had lost control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:45 pm

With a still sad expression on his face he ran towards Bow and looked at her, he knew what she felt. He never wanted another to feel this way, it was bad and painful. He placed a hand on her shoulder gazing at her with his eyes flashing ever so often, he looked seriously at her "BOW! You need to realize something.....something I had issues dealing with.......whats in the past cannot be fixed.....you must leave it behind and accept what happened.....the present and all the......hopes.....love............everything.....that awaits you in the future. I won't leave........I will never leave you at all, you are mine and.....I.....I am yours. You have, nor do I have anything to worry about long as we love and stay with each other and keep one another always with in our hearts. Bow relax.......don't cry......"He attempts to bring her over to his bed holding her hand looking at her. "Now Bow......don't think.......just lay here with me........and we will always remain together....." He then tries to pick her up if she would allow and would place her on the surprisingly comfortable bedding that was over two feet think in wool, silk, hay, and other fluffy or soft material to make the bed better then the rock beneath it. He would lay down on his side placing his arms around her facing her back and made sure he did all he could to make her believe him and that she would be safe and loved no matter what in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Bow stayed facing the wall, tears streaming down her face, shaking, and fire burning. Her mind was closed. She didn't let anything in. It wasn't until she realized his hand was on her shoulder that she began to calm down just a tad. She put her arm down, but continued to face the wall. She could not stop the tears. She settled down for a moment, trying to make herself stop everything, but it backfired and she went into a torrent of trembling and tears. This was right before Tobias told her to relax. She calmed down a tad more and turned around sniffling. She held his hand tightly as he brought her to his bed. She attempted to look at him as he talked to her. She was still sobbing quietly but was a little better. She tried to shut her brain off, which helped tremendously. He picked her up and cradled her like a child. She relaxed completely in his arms and even snuggled up close to him. She kept her eyes closed but whispered sweetly and softly. Thank you... I love you... And with that she sighed and fell asleep in his warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:25 pm

He slowly after seeing her rest he, kept holding her and eventually fell asleep. The lights from the mushrooms and glow worms began to fade as the two fell asleep and seemed to have plenty of pleasant dreams.

The morning after it was a little after ten in the morning, and like the last time Tobias was the first to wake up. Though instead of running off like he would have did in the past, he just stayed there holding her in and relaxed as the morning continued. He wasn't worried what he'd have to do that day. As long as Bow was there with him. He began to sniff the air, "Aw the great smell of a England cave in the morning, you can never beat it." He chuckled to himself as there was no apparent smell.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:33 pm

For the first time in a long time, Bow had a sweet dream. She dreamt of Tobias and her first night in the meadow, and of their day at the amusement park, and the beginning and very end of last night. She woke up to the sound of Tobias' voice. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched, then sunk back into his arms. She twisted around to face him and hugged him tight. She reached up and kissed his cheek, blushing, snd hoping it was alright to do that. She realized only after that it might not be considering he was from the 15th century. She looked into his eyes and sang sweetly, "Good morning, how was your night?" She snuggled in close, feeling his heart beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Tobias heard her voice, and only felt better. He was surprised to see his good mood lasted. With kiss on the forehead he begins to ask with a soft and sweet tone. "Great, do you want to go out to eat someplace? It is always good to eat breakfast." Grinning he holds her in and just smiles awaiting her response no matter her answer.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Bow looked up at him with a soft face and said trying to be sweet, but more enthusiastic. "Sure! Where do you want to eat?" She said then snuggled right back into his chest. She was comfy cozy, and although could go for some breakfast, was just as content as lying there next to him for all eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

He smiled and chuckled some "I sorta hoped you'd have a idea" he began to ponder over all the possible areas perposely stalling just to have her and himself there to cuddle that whole time. He didn't wish it to stop it was to good, though randomly his stomach made a large growl hear able to anyone within a 2 foot distance. He smirked "I guess my stomach wants food like, I love you....." he shoke his head a bit in sham of his lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)   secrets - Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secrets Unveil (OPEN To all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Forest-
Jump to: