Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_lcapThe mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_voting_barThe mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_lcapThe mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_voting_barThe mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_lcap0%The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_lcap0%The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_lcap100%The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) Empty
PostSubject: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Hotwire had spent the better portion of his Saturday hanging at the mall. He had accumulated some money by cutting back on some luxuries. He had gone to the electronics depot and picked up a new soldering Iron and some components. He had then swung by the gaming store and picked up the new "Legend of Zohra: Flute of Infinity" Game that he had been waiting for for more than a year.

"Life is good"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Ray was walking through the mall with some friends from school who thought she was cool. She was wearing a sports jacket (which stated Turbo on the back), skinny jeans, a blue T, and glasses were placed on her head. She casually walked threw the mall talking to the people she was in line with, most people were sport players, and they start to spread out. Ray went her separate way and ended up walking towards the video game store.

Ray ran into a guy and fell. "Ouch." Ray groaned rubbing her arm in some pain.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 pm

"What in newton?" Hotwire mumbled as he got up.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a girl his age on the floor in front of him. He stood up and walked over to her before holding his hand out.

"I... uhm... need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am

Ray took the guy's hand and moaned, She didn't need to get hurt. She had a flying competition coming up soon! She rubbed her side one time then looked at the guy she hit. "Erm.. Thanks." Rasy said awkwardly not taking help from others often.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:19 pm

"Here." Hotwire said, putting all his weight into his back to pull her off the floor.

'man I'm weak'

He then noticed his bag of electrical components had split, and now they were scattered on the floor.

"Aghhh."

Hotwire bent down and began picking them up as fast as he could... but there were a few hundred components... he was going to be there a while.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:05 pm

Ray flicked her fingers, a gust of wind pushed the pile of components together so it would be easier for him to pick them up. She covered quickly by coughing then helping him pick up his gadgets. "Oh, Um.. Sorry about that." Ray said awkwardly handing the gadgets to him.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

"Oh ah... no... it's my fault..." Hotwire said picking up the rest of the components.

While a civilian, hotwire was quite the humble person... though he did retain that certain awkwardness with girls.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Ray caught a glimpse of the Zelda video game and squealed. "What!Legend of Zohra: Flute of Infinity already came out! Man I need to keep up with this stuff!!!" Ray cheered looking into the video game store then back at the video game. Her nerd side was reveilved and she hoped no one she knew was around to see that. "This Crazy awesome!" Ray cheered again!

OOC: "This is Crazy awesome" line
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvBdeWHLk_4
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:58 pm

"Uh... yeah... I had to preorder it like three months ago to get this advanced copy."

He held out a small handheld gaming system.

"I plan on finding a nice quiet bench to play it on... so very sorry for bumping into you."

Hotwire grabbed his bags and began walking off. He looked down at the bag of components.

'Those parts were surprisingly easy to pick up... huh."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Ray watched him walk off. She jerked around and blushed. "Hey umm.." Ray ran into the store and grabbed a pen in a holder on the desk. She ran back out, quite fast, and wrote her number on his hand. "Ray," Ray introduced herself turning around and pointing too her last name on her jacket "Turbo!" Ray said smiling. She then winked and walked off, disappearing in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Hotwire stared in awe at the writing scribbled on his hand. Di-did he just score her number... over a video game?

He continued walking through the stores with a strange look on his face. As soon as he walked out of the mall, he looked to the sky and yelled out this time.

"Life is good!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)   The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray) Empty

Back to top Go down

The mall is for nerds too ya know (Ray)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Jump City Mall-
Jump to: