Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapVideo-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_voting_barVideo-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_lcapVideo-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_voting_barVideo-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 am

Ray straightened up her house, specifically her room, because she actually was having a date! She lined up all her video games by her flat screen TV. From Halo to MW3, Sims 3 to MTV vs. ATV, she had all the video games you could imagine! She is just waiting for her own copy of the Legend of Zelda to come out! That's where she met her date, she freaked out because he already had the game she was waiting for. Ray ran into her room and came out with short jean shorts, a blue T-shirt that stated on her chest "2 fast 4 u", rainbow suspenders that hung down, and black converse. She was ready for her date!

Ray wasn't one to panic about things like this, but she hasn't let too many people into her apartment before. On-top of that not many people came to her house for a date. It was all new for her. Ray popped a big bowl of popcorn and set it down on the glass table next to the beanie bag chairs that they would sit on. Ray turned on the X-box and began playing, waiting for Hotwire. "This is totally, awesome!" Ray chanted.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:23 am

Hotwire was as nervous as ever... he was having a first date... with a hot girl... at her apartment... playing games.This must be some sick dream. After all, what sort of dream would tease him with the greatest date of all time, at least in his view.

He walked up to he front door, carrying a bag in his right hand, a large portion of his games in tow.

He walked up to the door and touched his finger to the doorbell. He let his nanobots in. He only did this because he had an idea... since she was so into legend of zelda. Through her house, in the chimes of a doorbell, she'd hear one of the key songs from that game. Zeldas Lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 am

Ray looked at the door and jumped up from the blue beanie bag. She ran towards the door and looked the peep hole, Hotwire! Ray was chuckling when she opened the door. "How thoughtful of you, but make sure to change it on the way out. I have many parties here and I don't want to scare off my guest." Ray was half joking and half serious. She guided Hotwire into her apartment and showed him the living room. There was popcorn, two game controllers, and three x-boxes. One a regular one, the other one MW3 styled, the last one star wars themed.

She smiled awkwardly then sat down on a beanie bag. "Let us begin!" Ray chimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:35 am

"Don't worry... the bell will work fine... I did it manually through the speakers... guess I could have programmed it... but nonetheless."

He plopped down on the bean-bag chair next to her.

"So... ah...Where should we start?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:40 am

Ray smiled. "Well what did you bring?" Ray asked flipping on her back letting her hair fall down. She looked at his bag and held back a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:44 am

"I brought flute of infinity..."

He held out his system.

"They made three save files for it... you can have one if you want."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

"That's amazing!!!!!!!!!" Ray yelled with excitement! She then realized what a dork she was. She blushed then jumped up. "Let's start off with something that requires more skill." Ray chuckled yanking out a collection of Call of Duty games. "Your call." Ray said raising one eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

First person shooters... not his forte... really not his forte. Hotwire decided to suck it up and just play. He held his finger out and pointed to one of the random Call of Duty games that she was holding.

"Sure, how about this one?"

It didn't matter if he had played the game before. One second in contact with the game or the system, and he'd know every control, secret combo and skill in the game. Of course... out of the want to be a fair player, he would never use his powers to cheat at a game... or use cheat codes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:12 pm

"Good choice." Ray chimed popping Call Of Duty: black ops. She threw him a star wars styled controller and sat on the beanie bag. " So hotwire? You call me by your first name.. What's your's?" Ray asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 pm

'Oh great... my first name... this is going to end well."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

He tilted back his head and closed his eyes as he mumbled his real name.

"Dominic..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 pm

"Cute." Ray said looking at the title screen and adjusting the settings. "at least your natural hair color isn't this!" Ray said picking up her hair, dropping it, and pressing play on the title screen.

"Okay,. if you haven't played this we're on survival mode. Basically shoot everyone except me." Ray instructed while waiting for the game to load.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Dominic picked up his controller and began playing.

He weaved in and out of structures picking off a few guys here and there.

"Hmmm"

He really wasn't interested in the game... it was the girl he was playing them with.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:02 pm

"So Dominic, what do you do besides helping me out, coming to my house, and play video games?" Ray asked shooting a dog and laughing. "HEAD SHOT!" Ray shouted throwing her hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:07 pm

"Oh... science. Remember those components I spilled when I first met you, they were for something I was building."

As he shot a few more guys, he looked up as realization dawned on him.

"Wait... that's why those components were so easy to pick up. You were using your powers."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 pm

"Mhm." Ray agreed getting a fully automatic gun and shooting a few more people. "You know what?" Ray said starting with a little chuckle. "You're such a geek." Ray finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

"Your point?" Hotwire said with a slight laugh. He glanced over at her and blushed a little.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:27 pm

"My point is this is an amazing date." Ray said hitting buttons with speed. " I thought we would have to go to a dance or go out to eat and i'd have to dress up. That would suck!" Ray said with a smile as the clock counted down to the end of that round.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Well... I'm... uh... glad I made your day." He said scratching the back of his head before going back to shooting more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Ray rolled on her back as the timer dinged and the game was up. She ate some pop corn then looked at Dominic. "Yeah, one thing about me i'm not your average girl, well on top of the rainbow hair and super power thing." Ray said choosing a different mode.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Hotwire looked over at her as she flipped over.

"I can see that." he said as he also grabbed some popcorn.

He continued playing another level with her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Ray's suspenders fell off the bean bag and her shirt rose up a little showing her belly button. She began playing the game upside down."So, Dominic, are you apart of any team?" Ray asked tucking and rolling on the game.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

"Uh... I think so... yeah. That's me." Hotwire said pointing to one of the guys on the screen.

'Squirmy one isn't she?'
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Ray broke out and started to laugh. "Wow, Dork! I mean a real team. Teen Titans, HIVE? I doubt your in HIVE.. But i'm wondering?" Ray laughed not paying attention to the screen. Someone shot her and she grunted. She playfully hit Dominic in the shoulder. "Thanks." Ray said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm

"Oh... yeah." Hotwire said, tossing his titans communicator over to ray.

"Robin gave it to me after Energy Warrior and I helped him take down Mumbo."

With that, he gunned down the person who shot ray.

"Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Ray dropped her controller and began to freak out. She jumped up and squealed. "Oh my gosh! You met Robin! and you have a communicator! You're so lucky! I've always wanted to be a Titan or at-east meet them. THAT'S AMAZING!" Ray yelled being shot and attacked by dogs. She would care but she's holding a communicator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)   Video-Game Date! (Hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Video-Game Date! (Hotwire)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Housing Area-
Jump to: