Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_lcapIs it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_voting_barIs it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_lcapIs it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_voting_barIs it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_lcap0%Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_lcap0%Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_lcap100%Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 pm

Paige gave out some drinks and cleaned some more trying not to look a the guy who she recently went out with though failed every time always never being able to stop smiling after she did see him. One of her co workers came up to her and opened the cash register and moved one single 5 dollar bill back and forth between the 1 slot and the 5 slot to make herself look busy as she whisperer to Paige.

"OOOOO I know that look you so went out with Eric last night didn't you?"

"Yeah so what"

Paige whispered back.

"Sooooo how far did you go?"

Paige looked to her wide eyed blushing brightly.

"Hormoans on rage much? we only kissed."

"oh come on don't lie to me you to so di-"

Paige covers the girls mouth and accidentally yells.

"I swear we only kissed ok?!"

Paige then covers her mouth as the bar got silent and turned to her. Paige blushes even brighter removing her hands from her mouth and mutters what would seem like a curse word in some other language.

{color=cyan]"ONE FREE BEER FOR WHO EVER STOPS LOOKING AT ME AND STOPS LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATIONS TO THE FIRST 15 PEOPLE WHO DO SO!"[/color]

Paige lets out a sigh as they all turn away and whispers.

"Thank go the majority of our customers are alchaholics.... oh and Jenny... I'd leave if I wore you.."

"why?"

Paige gave her the death stare as her eyes and the fist she held up for her to see starts to glow bright blue.

"Cause if you don't your gong to wake up tomorrow with 1 less arm than what you went to bed with...."

She then runs away as paige's hand and eyes lose their glow as she hoped Eric some how for some reason didn't hear any of that.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Eric was washing a few cups and handing out beer about 15 feet away from Paige. He heard her yell at her friend and he started to chuckle. He held his fist to his face and tried to hold back most of his laughter. He grabbed a tray and put on a few orders of fries.He held up the tray of fries and walked by Paige using his free hand to brush her side, He was totally picking on her and watching her blush.

Eric walked to a table, put down the food, picked up the tip, and sat across the table from Paige. "So?" Eric said, not asked, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Paige looked at Eric not knowing she was still blushing.

"So what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Paige hides her face.

"Oh my god I'm so embarrassed right now..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:56 pm

"Don't be." Eric said pushing hair out of her face. He didn't want to cause a scene considering the many people here.He stood up, winked, then returned to work where he handed out drinks with a smile which made his face hurt after a while.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:03 pm

About a hour or two later all the customers and the other workers all left since it was Paige's turn to lock up but Paige had a feeling Eric wasn't gonna be leaving so soon as she wiped of the tables.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Eric smiled as he saw Paige wiping the tables. He threw his apron on the rack and ducked behind the counter. He crawled towards the side Paige was on and leaped over the counter and landed behind her wrapping his arms around her. "Are you getting sick? Your face has been red all day?" Eric asked, he knew the answer though.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Paige jumped a bit when her grabbed her and blushed.

"ok now your just making fun of me!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yeah, I am." Eric said with a chuckled brushing her hair with his nose. He stood next to her and looked around. No one was here, good. 'Your closing up tonight right?" Eric asked putting her arm around her hip.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Paige looked to him smiling continuing to blush.

"Yep, why do you ask?"

She said resting her arms on his shoulders getting a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 pm

"Just making sure." Eric said turning Paige towards him and looking down at her with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Paige looked up at him smiling while she blushes her pointy ears stuck out to the side and one of her pointy teeth stick out a bit. ((just remembered her ears and teeth again XP))

"Well we are all alone so what are you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Eric picked Paige up and set her on the table so they were eye level. He then put his arms around her and kissed her. "Please don't shoot me." Eric thought thinking of the last time they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Paige slowly closed her eyes as she kissed him back holding onto him gently as she kissed him and leaned a bit closer to him also trying to keep her powers from activating again.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Eric backed up before she shot him. "Good, you didn't shoot me this time." Eric said winking while looking at Paige. His arms were still wrapped around her waste, he didn't think it was awkward.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

"You can't stop teasing me for more than 2 seconds can you?"

SHe said getting off the table and starting to float to keep the eye level as she starts to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Eric backed out for a second. " I could if I wanted too." Eric chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Page rolled her eyes.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me/"

She said kissing him again
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Eric listened and did as he was told. She moved his hands towards her waist and untied her apron while throwing it across the room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Paige Continued to kiss him as she started to lift up her shirt never breaking then kiss.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Eric smiled while they were kissing then the bell rang. Jenny walked in looking to the right. "HEY PAIGE! I forgot my sungla- OH MY GOSH!" Jenny said glancing at Eric and Paige with a shocked look on her face. Eric jerked away covering Paige with half of his body so she wouldn't be as nervous. "I thought you locked up." Eric mumbled to Paige looking at Jenny.

" I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH YOU!" Jenny squealed turning in a circle.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Paige nearly had her shirt off showing her black bra as jenny came in and quickly put it on and whispered to Eric.

"I must have for got to lock the door!"

Paige quickly grabbed Jenny's sunglasses and ran over to her handing them to her pushing he rout the door her face brightly blushing.

"I don't care why you need your glasses at fucking midnight but I don't care just get out and I'll see you tomorrow!"

She said closing and locking the door before Jenny could protest and exhaled feeling really embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Eric was laughing the whole time. "That was funny." Eric chuckled walking over to Paige. " I'll see you later?" Eric bent down and Kissed Paige's forehead then began to walk out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Paige quickly ran to grab her apron and sun glasses locking up be hind her and wrote down an address and ran over to Eric Kissing him handing him the address and whispered in to his ear.

"Stop by any time..."

She then put on her sunglasses and hopped on her bike and drove off.

ooc: if you wana make another thread its your turn to make it
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

OOC: OKAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)   Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or is it getting Awesomer in here?(Moon pm to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: