Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_lcapWhy do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_voting_barWhy do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_lcapWhy do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_voting_barWhy do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_lcap0%Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_lcap0%Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_lcap100%Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) Empty
PostSubject: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Hotwire was bored. He had decided to visit titans tower for the day... but he had nothing to do... then he looked down at his hands. That number... that girl... what was her name... ray? Yeah, Ray. She had given it to him. Maybe she was worth a call... anything other than boredom.

"Oh but what if I don't say the right things... what if I totally screw it up?" As he was yelling at himself, his hand was subconsciously dialing the number into his phone.

"What if I- Huh?"

The phone was dialing out... and pressed to his ear... how had that happened? Here he was... calling a cute girl he knew next to nothing about... other than the fact that she like "Legend of Zohdra"

Last edited by Hotwire on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Ray's phone buzzed on a plastic folding table outside of the jail cell she was in. One of the guys head jerked to the side and looked at the blue smart phone on the table. Ray jerked her head up and her face turned bright red. Who ever was calling her wasn't going to be happy. The guy picked up the phone and smirked. "Good Luck." He said turning the phone off the throwing it against the wall causing it to smash into tiny pieces. Ray squealed then turned to Rainbow then back to the two guys. "When I get out of here your so gonna get it!" Ray yelled slightly being muffled bu the bandanna around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Bow was chained to the wall of the same cell as Ray. She was wondering if Tobias had noticed they were gone yet. Even if he had, he didn't know her number, and she didn't even have a phone. This day was supposed to be fun. She was going to spend it with the man she loved. She was going to introduce the man from the 15th century to blue rasberry snow cones! She got angry as she thought of everything these two boys had torn her away from, ON TOP of the actual kidnapping. She tried to concentrate but these guys apparentely knew how to deal with fire breathers. The chains she had on electrocuted her when her hands got hot. She squeeled in pain and looked at Ray with a "Holy-crap-these guys are actually-dangerous!" face because she couldn't talk, or didn't at least.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:57 pm

"Hm... that's weird... her phone just blanked out... where is she?"

He knew it was a little weird to pry... he just couldn't resist. Letting his nanobots into his phone, he entered the network, and plugged in her number. Luckily for him, he phones in-built gps seemed to still be funtioning. Weird... it showed her location as near the waterfall, in one of the caves.

"Somethings up."

Hotwire left the tower by means of his cycle, and rode over to the forest. About half an hour of hiking brought him to the area near the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Ray looked around and only saw a few nails sticking out of the walls to hold chains, dirt, and bars. She looked up and a nail and smirked. She then reached up, ignoring the sizzling pain, and hooking the bandanna on the nail and ripping it with effort. She smiled as she stretched her mouth which hurt from the tightness. "Hey creepy guys! Don't you think it's odd that two guys kidnap two girls and take them too a cave?" Ray taunted sticking her tongue out at them.

The one guy with red hair shot up from his chair and started to stomp towards her. The other guy with blue hair that fell to his shoulders like a waterfall jumped in-front of him calming him down. "Calm down. She's trying to get you in there!" The blue guy warned turning the red guy around and directing him to his seat.

Ray realized that the one guy had red hair that shot up like a flame. He must have the powers of fire and rage then! Then the other guy had blue hair that fell to his shoulders like a waterfall, he must have the power of the water and calmness! She was so smart. "So I bump into you and you kidnap me and my friend? That's stupid." Ray mocked once again. "You bumped into him." The blue guy said pointing towards the red guy throwing a fit in the corner. He jerked his head around "Stop talking to the enemies! Oh and gay pride girl, SHUT UP!" He hissed turning back around tapping his foot.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Bow had a headache when she got up and saw Ray taunting the two guys. She also noticed the distinction of the hair and personality/power of each of them. She let them have their little "chat" as she looked around the cell. She didn't think she could get her hands out of the chains by any means, and couldn't move enough to do as Ray did. She then saw a cup of water on the table. She channeled her inner sadness and brought the water to herself slowly and carefully as she continued to watch the commotion going on between the three of them. As the water got to her she made a swift motion up cutting her cloth mouth covering in a fluid swipe of a water blade. This took a lot of concentration but Bow was ok. Listen. We're sorry for bumping into you back at the amusement park, but why keep us here? Can't you just let us go now? She kept a clear mind as she talked. Trying to reason with the blue haired guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:09 am

((I hope this forgives that long gap of time I hadn't RPed and kept you all waiting. Also I wanted t say sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long too))

Looking around unsure of where anyone was at the moment, he began to search making his way towards the roller coaster. He then realized they didn't take the proper path and he began to track them leading him to a dark alley. He noticed that there was quite a lot of burned a wrecked dumpster and a bit of water concentrated on one area. There was a fight here, and his Bow was involved somehow, and so was Ray, for he noticed one little feather on the ground before leaving the area.

He started of first to stop his direct search for them and began to look of the men who ran off. He eventually met up with one near a graveyard, one of which was not at big as he would have thought. The man noticed Tobias was there and began to run off. Tobias just walked, with a almost killer look on his face.

The man hid behind a gravestone hoping that Tobias would just leave, though as the foot step stopped so did his heart beat for a moment. He peered over and looked at what was to be seen as nothing there. He breathed out in relief and he rested his back against the wall. All while Tobias began to use a incantation, his voice was altering some during this showing a deep tone but also a divine one as well
his hands rose upwards and began to clench at the air.

A 3 hands the began to reach up right by the man's leg who was behind the grave stone. The man had not noticed it right away until the rotting corpses looking to be over 2-3 years dead were half out of their grave. Out of shock the man tried to get up but just fell back again, he was terrified. The 3 undead were cornering him. One on his right side then on on his left, and one right in front of him. He tried his best to get up and run but he stupidly ran in the direction of Tobias.

As he falls on the ground from bumping into Tobias, Tobias looks at him, he rose his hand and the undead stopped awaiting for his orders. Tobias spoke in a dark tone "Where are the others?!" the man on the ground looked confused and exclaimed with a frightened tone "Wha-...what others?" Tobias yelled now "THE ONES WHO TOKE MY BOW!" the man was shocked at the anger emitting from this man and he yelped out "Bow?.............you mean the two that use water and fire?........" Tobias losing patients he nods his head, glaring at the man as if to tell him to let him know of the area where they are, or he will end his worthless life as it should have been when they first chased that Ray girl down.

The man quickly responded with a picture and threw it before Tobias "There.....its there..........." The man gets up trying to run, when then a large destructive rift had appeared. This one was used by Tobias, the man began to be lit on fire suddenly and tried his best to put it out. But as soon as he did he began to seen a different kind of pain inflicted on him, even though it was minor, his fear elevated the effect making him think it was worse. This wasn't one of the powers effects, it was just something of a human reaction to what all had just happened.

Tobias seeing this shuck his head, as he then picked up the picture. Seeing the area on the picture was all he needed to create a teleportation rift to the place on the picture. After a good 30 seconds the rift opened up and he went threw, bringing his zombies with him. Just seconds later 4 light glowing figures appeared outside this cave, only to later in seconds lose their glow and be seen as Tobias and his 3 undead. They looked around and studied the area in hopes to judge what was there for them.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 am

Hotwire was shocked. While sneaking around the rocks trying to find the cave via his communicator, ome guy appeared and brought some strange re-enforcements...the looked like zombies.

He looked to the right, and saw the cave entrance. He hid behind a rock, in hopes he could glean what was going on... whatever it was... it most certainly wasn't normal.

"Why can't I just like a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Ray rolled her eyes. "This is my natural color!" Ray yelled at the fire guy. He kept on tapping his foot trying to ignore her, but obviously it was working. Ray tried to move but her hands sizzled when she yanked her hands from the chains. The man with blue hair let out a chuckle and flipped a page to his book. "Are they almost here!" The red guy yelled while yanking his head around. "They're on there way." The blue guy said calmly observing his book.

*Mean While!*

7 men dressed in black were on-top of the waterfall looking down at two men and three zombies. The only thing that was different from the 7 men was the color of there eyes, other then that they were completely covered in clothing. They jumped down circling Hotwire and Tobias. The jumped into a fighting position and were ready to get in with no body to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Bow realized they were ignoring her question, which raised the question, did they even have a purpose in leif them here? Just as this thought occurred to her though, they said people were coming. What people? WHY ARE WE STILL HERE!? She could not stand being held up for no reason when she was supposed to be having fun. She lost control of her power and fire surged out and down the chains shocking the mess out of her.she let out a yell as she fell again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Tobias shuck his head, and without a single word he pointed at just one man and all the zombies rushed him. Tobias then like he did before he brought up a destructive rift which was placed right next to him, suddenly effects were blasted all about the foes even Tobias himself.

((Look at the Spoiler for the effects and pick a random one, only IF your within 40ft of this Planar Fracture))

One Zombie began to run at the man now completely covered in fire, then the other two begin to have bones snap randomly threw out their bodies and causes them to crawl towards the one man. Tobias gets hit with a teleport effect and is put about 7 ft from the man who the zombies were attacking position. Tobias then begins to wait for the reactions.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Hotwire, at this point had worked his way amid the fighting, beyond the cave entrance, and over to the jail cell ray was in.

"Ray!"

"Well. This is most troublesome."

Next thing hotwire knew, he had been dowsed with water. All the main action was going on outside... his only obvious ally was there as well. He was on his own here. One on one.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:17 pm

"What! No you don't!" The red guy yelled at the random man who appeared in the cave. He shot three fire balls at him then flipped over the table landing above Hotwire. " Go outside! I bet there's more here!" He yelled to the blue guy, he nodded then ran outside. The fire guy threw three more fire balls.

"HOTWIRE!" Ray yelled with excitement!

*Mean While*

Two of the men dressed in black were left, they were terrified. The zombies were hit with a giant wave of water, the guy with blue hair was controlling. " Coming to save your colorful friends?" He taunted throw water at the two guys dressed it black, they were of no used to him. He then formed water to be like a sword and threw it at Tobias.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 pm

(OOC: I'm pretty sure we're all within 40ft of Tobias' rift, but whatevs...)

Bow was paralyzed for three seconds, though she just figured it was her blackout... Goodness, I have got to stop doing that... She said as she rubbed her head while sitting up. Hotwire came in and was pushed out in a flash. Ray seemed very happy to see this man, he must her boyfriend, Bow thought to herself. She then saw that the two guys had left the cage. She took this opportunity to try and think of a way to save herself; she wasn't going to wait around for Tobias to save her. She turned around to figure out how to get out of the chains. She couldn't get it. They were to tight and strong. She decided to just sit and wait, maybe just relaxing would make her think of something... Or just make her fall asleep. She was, of course, wore out from her explosions and fight. She wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

The fracture had eventually faded and so did the zombies. Tobias was able to avoid the blade of water just barley, he then lets out a Celestial Blast at the man, if hit it would inflict a good deal of damage, and the foe or whoever hit would have effects put onto them. He grins and he watches he blast move forward and he braces himself for a impact providing the man wished to hit him again.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 pm

As the fire man threw a fire ball at hotwire, Hotwire vanished and appeared in the cell with ray.

"What the?" Hotwire muttered, but it didn't matter, the bars of the cell grew hot and melted as the fire man walked in. He threw a couple of fire bolts at his boots, melting them to the ground.

"Aw kelvin..."

"Any more tricks?" The fire guy said with a sneer.

Hotwire looked at the shackles that bound ray... and an idea hit him.

"Just one... it's about 20,000 volts."

He pressed one hand to the shackles, hacking into it's inhibitor technology. He immediately drew out all of it's power, and sent it coursing though his body and to his other hand. At that moment, he pressed his other hand to his opponent. Power coursed through the mans body. And as Hotwire pulled his hands away, the man in red began smoking.

"Crap..."

As the man fell to the ground, rays shackles opened... another one of the commands Hotwire put in there.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:22 am

Ray jumped up from the shackled with shock. She didnt know what Hotwire did but it was amazing!. Ray wrapped her arms around Hotwire's neck quickly and smiled. She let go and turned to Rainbow. "Hold on." Ray said as her hands began to glow rainbow colors. She chopped down sending a rainbow streak at the shackled braking them from Rainbows arm.

"Are you okay!?!?" Ray asked looking at Rainbow with concern swimming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Bow was almost asleep when Ray said to hold on. Bow looked up as a rainbow streak came crashing down breaking her chains. Before she even had time to thank her, Ray asked another question.

*giggle* I have a little headache but I'm ready to kick some kidnapping butt!

She then turned to Hotwire. But first... Who are you, lover boy? *giggle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 pm

The blast hit the man with a powerful force and the effects of the deadly blast randomly made the man's right shin, left ankle, and right shoulder snap and break. Tobias shook his head smiling a bit at his eminent victory, as he began to walk pass the badly hurt man providing he wouldn't till be able to fight, and dragged his body by the left arm. As he'd enter the cave dragging the man with him he looked around for his beloved Bow only to see her in a cage. With a worried tone still holding on to the man "Oh do I get you guys out?" knowing that until all the combat ceased he couldn't teleport at all.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:32 pm

"Oh... Hotwire... I mean... AHHHHH... what do you mean lover boy?" Hotwire yelled, flushing bright crimson.

After a few seconds he calmed down.

"Oh... and I think some guy is looking for you." Hotwire said to Bow.

After that, he turned to ray.

"Oh... uh Ray... would you mind blasting my boots from the floor? He asked, motioning to the smoldering pile of slag that used to be his boots.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Ray smiled and did as Hotwire said by sending a slash of rainbow towards his feet slicing the sludge in half. Ray moved close to Hotwire and wrapped her arms around his neck. " I would say 'My Hero' but line is way over used." Ray chuckled pressing her lips on his then backing up with a gentle smile, which was odd for her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Bow was rolling on the floor laughing as Hotwire's face turned bright red. As she heard Hotwire and Tobias speak simultaneously she snapped her head towards Tobias with wide, bright eyes and a huge smile, still giggling, letting him know she was okay. She then got up and channeled the anger necessary to melt two bars of the cage and allow herself to get through with ease. She stopped mid way as Ray kissed Hotwire.

Awww, how cute! You two are so adorkable! Especially you, lover boy! *giggle*

She then turned back to Tobias with a soft smile and warm eyes. She gestured for him to lean down, and if he complied, she would kiss him on the cheek and reach her arms around his neck and ask him, looking into his eyes, Are you ok? Her eyes would now be full of worry but still reflecting the joy of being in his presence again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 am

Dropping the man's hand on the ground making him groan in utter pain, Tobias see's bow and moves towards her and instead lifts her into his arms letting her kiss him that way. He smiled "BOW! Your alright! I swear I wouldn't have known what I'd do with you gone any longer from my life. I love you Bow, I'm never going to let someone take you away like this again...." As he looked into her eyes he kissed her on the lips for a minute and placed her back down. Looking over the the man as he noticed the combat has ceased. He opened a rift and pushed the man with the broken leg, shoulder, heel, and arm into the rift. Which he was teleported to the hospital. Where Tobias would later go and once he was better he'd take him to jail. After that Tobias began to hold Bow hand. "Bow are you unharmed? I can heal you if you need me to." Mainly concerned for her well being wanting to make sure she wasn't in any unnecessary pain.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 am

Hotwire was completely overwhelmed... or as robin would put it, just plain whelmed. His first kiss. EVER. His face blushed brighter than his hair.

"Wow... so... are we... you know... I mean... if you..." Hotwire said tripping over his own words... his head was just in a fuzz.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 pm

"Yes." Ray answered simply looking at Bow and Tobias. "Okay, everyone got a happy ending. But does anyone know where we are or how were getting out of here!" Ray asked wrapping her fingers with Dominic's, smiling slightly ignoring the fact that they were probably lost for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)   Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do all waterfalls have secret caves? (Steven, Rainbro, and Moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next