Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Where the limits start EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Where the limits start EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Where the limits start EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Where the limits start EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Where the limits start EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Where the limits start EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Where the limits start EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Where the limits start EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Where the limits start EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Where the limits start EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Where the limits start I_vote_lcapWhere the limits start I_voting_barWhere the limits start I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Where the limits start I_vote_lcapWhere the limits start I_voting_barWhere the limits start I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Where the limits start I_vote_lcap0%Where the limits start I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Where the limits start I_vote_lcap100%Where the limits start I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Where the limits start

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where the limits start Empty
PostSubject: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm

Its night time in good old Jump City, the city is quiet but not to quiet to be something wrong. The parks hold animals sleeping and the fun Hobo fights over the dropped hot dogs that birds eat as they watch the men and women fight over it. Everything was just great, though something abnormal was about to happen. We now look over to the Forest near Jump City. A couple hold hands kissing in love as their poor dog stare at them with huge eyes waiting for it to be over soon. Soon after the dog looks away from boredom and puts his head down, just wishing for something interesting to happen. A large light randomly appears in front of the couples eyes, and it takes the dog to bark for them to notice the light. With a few flashes of blindingly bright blue light, a figure walks out of it. This Figure had not one piece of clothing on his upper half. He had but some black pants on with black hair to match, he was 5'11" and had a very athletic structure.

Tobias comes out of the light fully as it now fades away, with his Dark Red eyes almost glowing in the night he begins smirking at the couple as they finally regain a visible sight of the man. With a scared expression they run away as the dog stays put and stares at Tobias. Tobias laughs a bit in his head and with out a see able moment in the night he gets up close to the dog. Now looking at the dog closely into its eyes he stops smirking and becomes more serious. The dog senses the urge for him to leave from the stranger and stops barking. But instead draws itself closer, and sits by his leg. Tobias gives a sigh and walks off, the dog follows and with now Tobias seeing this he begins to run. The dog keeps up, after a while of this run Tobias begins to just lose the dog, he sprints 20mph, he takes a rapid turn and runs up a tree and hides there peering down the dog passes and after a minute Tobias drops down.

With a sigh, he exclaims to himself "Why is it always thoughs cursed hounds, that decide to follow me. Do they not have a life of their own......" He begins to walk off to a opening hoping one is near so he could train some.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Rainbow looked out into the beautiful night sky. There wasn't a cloud in sight, perfect for strgazing. She knew a little meadow in the forest that was just a spectacular place to watch the night pass. She went out there often when the night was as gorgeoud as this. She just loved to sleep under the canopy of stars. She slowly waltzed to her prefered opening. About half way through she saw a dog going the opposite way, she followed him with her eyes but decided not do anything because dogs were for the most part smart, surely he'd find his way to wherever he wanted to go.

When she got to her destination she saw a man standing in the middle with nothing but black trousers on.

"Hello there, my name is Rain Bow, who are you?" She asked with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
ChaosTrinity
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
ChaosTrinity

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Strolling in this darkened night with the pinkish eyes glittering by the moonlight,a gothic clothed gilr was at the same time in her own toughts about pased moments of her live but then she realized that she had stepped in the forest.Shrugging and back to reality,she decided to take a simple walk in there for a change of mind fresh air looked good in here,she then heard faint barking noises well that better be good she said her arm rising a inch up to her waist as it lightened up with a pinky beam source with the body leaning slightly in defensive as she kept moving on to see what was going in this forest well more further on she was reaady to act in case of troubles beside it could probably be a lost dog

anybody out there,hello!? she spoke as her voice echoed in the dark night even tough she could perfectly see where she was going and carefully awaited a reponse or whatever..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 pm

With a glace back and a emotionless face he sighs and looks down shaking his head. With a steady tone he says "My name is Tobias......Why do you ask? Do I know you?" He goes up to her staring at her, trying to figure her out like most people or things he does. His eyes begin to flash once or twice every few seconds, and a weird presence is almost felt from this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Rain felt attracted to this man, almost like a magnet. It was something about those eyes, they were beautiful to her. It was like she was being hypnotized. "I asked because it's the polite thing to do when you meet someone new, so no, you do not know me, and neither I, you." She said in a soft tone.

She then snapped out of it, shook her head, and went almost back to her original self. The only difference was that her heart had a bit of a quicker pace. "So! What brings you to the forest?" She said animatedly with a thousand watt smile and bright, curious eyes. She just loved making new friends, and he intriuged her quite a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:58 pm

He stopped examining her, and put a little less of his guard up without taking it all down. He now looking into her eyes as he found this a polite way to speak to someone. That and he knew if they look away something was up, whether good or bad. With a seemingly calm and soft tone he speaks to her. "You seem upbeat all of a sudden, I hope its not something to concern me." He smirks a bit looking around then back at the girl. "Well I'm simply here to work out, though the real question is why a beautiful young girl like yourself is here." He remains now cautious of those around that possibly lurk, but he tries his best to hide it while he continues to wait for the pink haired girls response.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Bow blushed, she never thought of herself as beautiful. Pink hair with purple eyes, not the status quo, not normal, not accepted as beauty. She was weird, odd, different, ugly. She looked down and tried to hide that she was flustered by his comment. She answered a bit too loud, *giggle* No, this is just me being me! A little bit overboard maybe... but definetely nothing to worry about! *twirl* (back to a normal level) I'm here to watch the stars. I come out here to this spot when it's clear to stargaze and sleep under all its splendor..." Her voice trailed off as she fell down and looked at the night sky... So magnificent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Smiles some as he watched he fall on the ground and gaze at the stars, he begins to remember his old friend Maria. He speaks softly now in a happier mood then he has been since Maria's absence, "Well the stars are quite interesting and beautiful. And I gotta say you remind me a lot of this amazing girl I use to know." Sighs not from a sadness but of a happy memory of someone that he see's no more with. " I have a feeling you'd get along with he a lot. She too was in love with the stars, at night she pulled me out of my cav--" Stops and thinks what he was going to say "err I mean my house and we looked at them all night."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Bow sat up and listened to Tobias speak about someone he knew. His eyes seemed to light up as he spoke about this girl. "Come join me then if you like the stars too, and tell me, who is this girl I remind you of?" She said in a peaceful voice from listening to memories and watching stars. Her eyes were more dreamy now as she began to relax around this man. He was nice... and so much different then other guys she knew...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 pm

A bit hesitant at first he begins to sit down by the girl, be starts to remember back to Maria. He says with now a soothing tone, "Her name was Maria Davey, and we were friends for life...Well at least for all of hers." sighs some but still continues on. "She and I met back when I was just 7 I think it was. She was the truest and only friend I had." smiles some looking at her. " She was the one who I could relax and do nothing with, unlike how I always am. If I hadn't met her would I be stronger? Yes, but I would have never had known what it was to be her friend. And I would die before I had that happen." Now looking in her eyes seriously "That is what counts most does it not?" Now he begins gazing at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Rain watched Tobias' face as he talked. He had gorgeous eyes that grew bright or dim on the subjects he talked about. When he mentioned that the girl, Maria, had passed on, Rain teared up for him. As he continued to talk in his rich, smooth tone, Bow thought she could listen to him forever. Then he suddenly looked intensely into her eyes as he asked a question and she stared back into his. "Yes. Friendship is the most important thing in life. Maria seems like she was a wonderful girl. Thank you for sharing with me..." Her voice faded into the abyss as she laid back, arms behind her head, and looked incredulously at the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Smiling now completely at ease he lays on the ground his abs, biceps, and neck muscles begin to become less tensed up as they always are before he trains and when meeting someone new. He puts his hands together and puts then underneath his head. He rest on leg down as the other is up in a 90 degree angle having his knee point up and his foot placed on the ground. He starts to breath silently relaxing more and gazes up at the stars, with the same soothing voice he asks her "So how about you, there anything you want to talk about?" The weird like presence that was before him now fades and a happy and pleasant presence replaces it.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:10 am

Bow shifted, a bit uneasy with this question. Truthfully, there was one huge thing weighing on her mind as he asked, but she wasn't sure she could share that just yet. "Ummm... I really only like blue rasberry snow cones because they turn my tongue blue?" She said nervously. She knew it wasn't the type of thing he meant but she just couldn't say that without bursting into tears, and she really just didn't want to cry 20 minutes after meeting some guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:18 am

Not expecting the unexpected he began to reply to what she said, with a confused tone "Well that's good, depending on what a snow cone is......." He narrowed his eyes looking at her "Was that a lie? I doubt people would go as far to gather snow during frost, and winters just to make a food." He shakes his head some and gets up, now tensed a bit up.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:24 am

*giggle* No silly, snow cones are made with crushed ice... Wait, how do you not know what a snow cone is?" Bow looked at him in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 am

He looks a bit more confuse, and tenses some more hating that his knowledge is still a bit lacking. As he start to think of a good response he tries his best to make it look like he thinks that the answer was obvious. So he won't sound like a idiot, and instead make her think that it was her wrong to think he should know. With a breath he says "I have no money for such things in the winter!" He now tries to pull out a fast one again, "Why would someone want to change their tongue blue forever?" He fails at his attempts obviously and he realizes this, he then simply says with a angry at himself tone of voice for even mentioning a hint to anything apart of the secret "Truth is I can't tell you" he sighs and looks towards a tree shaming himself some,, because he has just given some info on his secret even though it was just to tell her he can't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 am

Bow saw Tobias tense up. She knew that must mean something, didn't know exactly what but something nonetheless. As he spoke she tried to hold her tongue because she could tell he was frustrated. But after his second remark about blue tongues she had to giggle, but then stopped within a second. When he finally admitted that he couldn't tell her, her eyes grew understanding, she understood where he was coming from. She got up and walked over to him, reaching out but then pulling her hand back.

She spoke slowly in a calming and reassuring tone, "I understand that feeling... Why do you think I said that ridiculous thing about snow cones and blue tongues! *giggle* We all have secrets, it's part of what makes us who we are... I'm scared if people know my secret, they'll shun me and turn their backs on me for it... If you didn't have a past... You're present would be confusing... *nervous giggle* Now she was the one who told to much. That's the closest she'd ever been to spilling her deepest, darkest secret. She turned away so that their back were facing each other. She let a few tears roll down her cheeks and then wiped them away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:01 am

He began to look back still hating what he had admitted and he knew it'd be hours before he ever forgave himself for it. But with hearing what she had to say he began to feel a bit better, even though he tried to keep himself from feeling good. He then heard her nervous giggle and slowly and hesitantly looked back. With a concerned and struggled tone and a glimmer of sadness in his eyes that was accompanied by hatred he asked her "Whats wrong?" He after saying this knew that she could be the person he'd tell a secret to if things proceeded to much which he feared some. But he'd be happy for once again to not be alone again.....
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:21 am

She wiped her eyes quickly as she heard his voice. "Oh, *nervous giggle* it's nothing! I just seemed to get something in my eye and it made me tear up is all!" She gave him the cheeziest, fakest smile ever trying to convince him she was really ok... When in realty, there was something that kept knawing on her soul. Her present was confusing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 am

He shakes his head back and forth, and walks to her looking at her. With a silent sigh, "You know you need to stop crying. Your to nice of a girl to be worried about so much." He smiles some trying to be nice "I....I'm your......um......Frie.......Aqu......" He tries to spit out something nice to help her out but he just can't find the right word till he remember a slang word from a lady on the street. "Buddy....So I will help you.......though I don't think you'd need me much........." Sighs and turns while he walks towards a tree, telling himself: "You are just a useless person, and you should have never told her about being there for her. Why would a girl like that ever be your friend, your last and only friend was Maria and that was just pity! You are a pathetic worthless piece of crap who deserves nothing in this world but to die from age and only remember the years of life you have suffered from being alone." He continues these thoughts sulking more as he hates himself for what little things he has done this night.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:02 am

Bow watched as he turned towards a tree. How could I be feeling sorry for myself! He's the one who needs comforting! She ran up to him then stopped. But then again... Maybe I shouldn't... Oh well She then hugged him from the back and didn't let go for awhile.

"And you're to sweet to be carrying a burden by yourself. Whatever your secrets are, you can trust me. I mean... I know we've only just met, but, I feel like I could actually, possibly, one day, open up to you... and I hope you feel the same way... You're the closest thing thing I've ever had to a friend... Well... that I can remember... anyway...

She then grew very quiet and held on to him even tighter. She began to sob but tried to be very quiet as to not let Tobias hear because she was sure he was going through something that was way more important than she was... She was just a stupid little teenager with stupid insignificant problems... which she knew that wasn't true, but it was how she tried to calm down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:23 am

Stopping his thinking for a while he notices her foot steps unsure at the current moment since his emotions were a bit down, he couldn't tell if they drew near or far. After a few seconds he is hugged from behind by the girl, and he stiffens up some, from the surprise and the 2 urges to get away and to stay close. He without movement stays there, and after a while he gives in realizing the girl might be crying since his upper bare back felt a tear. Trying his best to be empathetic to her and trying to not get into his emotions, he hesitantly turns around slowly. He does his best at a hug which was slightly awkward and he was unsure where to put his hands. Searching he had them up at the upper part of her back almost towards her neck. His temperature rises some and it can be felt within 2 inches of his bare chest. He liked this girl, as a friend, and perhaps. No, he continues this long hug, wanting it to continue as long as time would last, for he needed it and he knew she wanted this too. After a few minutes he begins to tense down a little bit by little bit and mutters out softly in her ear as the hug continues. "Thank you...."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:36 am

Bow was a little surprised that Tobias turned around and welcomed her hug. She thought it was adorable the way he was being so awkward at first and realized again how much he probably needed this. She could feel the warmth radiating from his body and nuzzled in close to it, almost like a child or... as they fell into a more relaxed hug. She never wanted to let go. She wanted this moment to just freeze and this be it. No more confusion, no more fear, anger, hurt, nothing. Just relaxation, comfort, and warmth. As he thanked her she realized again that this moment would have to come to an end eventually... She ignored that fact and fought back the tears and held on to this hug for as long as he would allow, "No... thank YOU..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:52 am

The hug continues and he begins to hold her closer, comforting her now. He at this moment stops worrying on what he came there to do in the first place and he goes to just wanting to be by her side at this one moment. As he looks down at her he does his best to get out his words the best he can saying with a nervous tone now, "I don't have to..... leave......." His look lingers off a bit worried what she may say and waits for a sign of her feeling the same way, but he says once more with a clear tone now but more soft and soothing like his previous tones. "Its nice to have...a friend....." He hugs he more and smiles a bit still trying not to seem vulnerable or like a open book to someone he just met. Even though his emotions kept turning to happiness every time his negative thoughts were proved wrong from her reactions.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 am

Bow was ready to just fall asleep in his arms when Tobias' spoke. She looked straight at him as she spoke sweet and quiet. "I'm not going anywhere, You're my friend. If you wanted to stay like this forever I would. I don't have anywhere else I'd rather be." She then realized that she might have said to much. She blushed and tucked her face into his chest, adverting eye contact. What are you thinking!? You moron... He's sure to push you away now... You've said to much, idiot... She shrank away, still hugging him but more distantly and wanting to be closer. She was conflicted. She hoped he wouldn't turn her away like she was sure he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the limits start   Where the limits start Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the limits start
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next