Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Another day at work(moon then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_lcapAnother day at work(moon then open) I_voting_barAnother day at work(moon then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_lcapAnother day at work(moon then open) I_voting_barAnother day at work(moon then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_lcap0%Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_lcap0%Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_lcap100%Another day at work(moon then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Another day at work(moon then open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Another day at work(moon then open) Empty
PostSubject: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Paige and her co workers stood up on stage as the music started to play and Paige grabbed a microphone and began to sing the full teen titan theme song. Paige and the others wore black short sleeve tee shirts with The Performing Bar on the shirts, they wore black waist aprons that came down to mid thigh. Unlike the others Paige wore a skirt that came just a tad longer than the apron and black bulky boots and he mark on her arm can partly be seen.

Spoiler:

After a while the crowd in the bar started to sing along.

"TEEN TITANS GO!"

She said as the crowd continued to cheer as she and her co workers walked off stage Paige grabbing the tip jar on the way off the stage. Her and the others went back to their usual duties and Paige went behind the bar and put the tip jar under the counter and started to take orders and giving out drinks.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Eric walked into a Karaoke bar, waving at many people. Some recognized him as a hero, some recognized him as a friend. He was quite popular.He watched some waitresses sing the Teen Titan theme song, cheesy much? He sat down by the main waitress and smiled. "I want something big." Eric joked leaning on the table like movies. He was wondering if she would ask for an ID or if he did look old, I guess he'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:52 pm

Paige looked at Eric and smiled.

"Well before I get you something big it determines on are you going for alcohol and if you have an ID that does point out that you are 21 years old or older."

She said to him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:54 pm

Eric chuckled. " Ahem, Nope, not that old. But I am good looking, that does count for something?" Eric asked pushing his hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:01 pm

"As a matter of fact it does! You get to have any non alcoholic drink and get to pay for it!"

She said in a fake excited tone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

" Don't I feel special." Eric said sarcastically, she didn't seem to recognize him. " I'll just have a large coke then." Eric asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Paige smiled and used one of those soda sprayers and fills up a large cup of coke and hands it to Eric.

"So I haven't really seen your face around that much did you come with the other new kids frm where ever they came from or did you came from the I'm so Pretty Laws don't apply to me land."

She said. ((pink would be in a voice you'd see stereo typical pretty blonds use.))
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Eric chuckled. " I'm surprised you don't know me, oh well." Eric sighed taking a sip out of his full glass. " When are you performing next?" Eric asked making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'm suprized no one has recognized me will all the fans I have yet but I gess life is full of suprizes.... Oh well in 1 hour on my next quick break or until enough requests are made to have the workers preform, why do you ask."

She said passing out drinks and collecting money.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"Because I like entertainment. Especially entertainment from ladies." Eric said slipping a 10 dollar bill across the table towards Paige.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:43 pm

Paige grabbed the ten dollar bill and put it in her apron's pocket and looked to Eric.

"Shouldn't you know my name before you try an flirt with me or is that just something i do?"

She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Eric chuckled. " Okay then, maybe you should go sing a song, Paige." Eric said pointing at the corner of her shirt stating her name for customers.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:50 pm

"If you want me to sing you have to get the other customers to agree cause while we preform you can't buy anything and most people love to buy beer to get drunk off their asses."

Paige said handing out more drinks.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Eric smiled. " I'll be right back." Eric winked walking over to a table of girls leaning on the table and smiling. After a few minutes he walked back to Paige and smiled. " 7 ladies and me? Is that good enough or am I going to have to attract attention and get everyone to say yes?" Eric said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Paige rolled her eyes a bit when he winked at her and continued to pass out drinks. Paige heard Eric talk and said with out even looking at him as she poured some soda in a glass.

"Sorry but the majority of the bar has to agree."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Eric chuckled. " you asked for the attention." Eric coughed standing up on the chair. "Hey everyone!" Eric yelled across the Bar causing the faces to turn towards him. " We all have drinks right? So we're happy! Bit there's one problem, no one to entertain us while we enjoy ourselves. Therefore, Why don't we have our lovely waitresses come sing a song!" Eric finished some of the crowd booing and some of them cheering him on. Eric plopped on the chair and turned towards Paige. " Now my dear, is that enough for you?" Eric taunted playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Beast boy walked through the doors of the bar, Hey guys, it`s me, Beast boy! I need a drink `cause I`ve just beaten an army of robots and I`m slightly tired! most of it wasn`t true, he hadn`t done anything worthwhile today, but they didn`t need to know that, after 5 seconds he realised that no one had paid him any attention and they were all listening to some guy talking about... something, they were all looking at him so he decided to play along.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:49 pm

"Weeellll."

"Aw come on Paige think of it like another opertunity to get more money from tips pulse it's a great way to impress you know who with your skills pulse I think he's into you and this is a great opertunity to show him what you got so he can ask you out I know you haven't dated anyone since your last boy fried like 3 years ago and....."

As her co worker Jenna talked she put an arm around her as Paige started to blush and her eyes got wider when she talked about not dating for 3 years.

"Alright Already! If I agree to sing you you stop pestering me about my love life already!"

She yelled as Jenna smiled.

"No but i'll tone it down a bit."

Paige groaned and walked up stage as her other co workers followed. Paige and the others took a second before playing to decide what to sing. Paige started to sing Pink U+Ur Hand and used her skill tat she managed to nearly prefect and mimiced Pink's voice perfectly.

Spoiler:

As the song ended the crowd was cheering and they made their way off stage and Paige walked up to Eric with her hands on her hips.

"Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:59 pm

Eric clapped as she got down and laughed. " Good job, now spin around in a circle on your tippy toes. Haha, i'm just kidding." Eric joked laughing throughout his statement. He didn't notice anyone from the crowd yet, but maybe some more fans will come around. Eric Looked at Paige and put on his boyish smile. " Maybe after your done working we can go out for a drive." Eric asked smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Beast boy walked up to the counter and caught Paiges attention Hi, can I get a drink, please, something with alcohol, I`m not old enough but I`m sure you can make an exception for me! if he had to, he would use 'the face'
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm

"Uuuhhhh..."

Beast boy started to talk to her and thought "Oh thank god" not knowing how to respond to Eric Paige then looked to Beast Boy and smiled.

"Sorry Beast Boy no one under the age of 20 can get a drink here but it is good to see you and the Titans are back and I'm sure Energy Warrior will be glad as well shes been holding down the fort ever since Titans East left to go help fight who ever you guys were fighting."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Last edited by pikazard on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:45 pm

OOC: it was moons turn pika the order is moon me and you please follow the order its a big rule here on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:55 pm

(OOC: Woops)
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:11 pm

"Oh your going to ignore my question? I see how it is." Eric joked watching Beast Boy pop up out of no where and ask for a drink. " Sorry dude, I tried, good luck trying to get a drink out of her." Eric stated glancing back at Paige and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day at work(moon then open)   Another day at work(moon then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day at work(moon then open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: