Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_lcapOut for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_voting_barOut for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_lcapOut for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_voting_barOut for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_lcap0%Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_lcap100%Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) Empty
PostSubject: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Anna walks down the streets of downtown Jump City wearing her new Slade suit and her mask with only the moon to light her way. Slade had been training her by day and was supposed to sleep at night but Anna thought that was a waste of time so she sunk out to walk around Jump City she wouldn't do anything bad but considering shes in her Slade uniform and is on the most wanted list she probably wont last2mins with out someone freaking out or attacking her.

Last edited by Paige on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Ray flew threw jump with many things on her mind. She need to figure out what was her next step in life. She's met some crazy people the last few weeks, most of them were bad. She needed to step up her game. She needed to put a name out for herself, She needed to train. She heard about this Slade guy who was very bad and needed to be taken down, that was her job now.

She flew past a girl in an odd suit and jerked to a stop when she saw the familiar S on her suit. Ray stopped in-front of her and put her hands on her hips. "Okay, I don't know who you are but I know where you got that suit. If I were you I'd get my butt out of this town before I make you." Ray threatened her hands glowing many colors.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:45 pm

Anna saw her and she wasn't about to leave town so she knew there was going to be a fight so she did what she recently learned from Slade. Anna took a deep breath in and as she slowly exhaled she put her hands down to her sides slowing her breathing and calming her heart rate and closing her eyes. In reaction her body temperature lowered and the cracks of her eyes black flames came off the cracks of her eyes as she said in a gloomy slightly demonic tone.

"I am unaware of your identity as well which means..."

She opens her eyes showing that they are now completely black with black flames coming off of them.

"I wont feel bad about killing you in order to stay here and continue my training..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Ray smirked. "I'm just like the magic show, You see me," Ray taunted shooting a rainbow beam before the creepy girl and causing dust to spread across the area. Ray flew behind her and shot all around her causing more and more dust to form around them. Ray would then fly up behind her and go too kick her in the neck sending her too hit the ground. "Now you see me again!" Ray yelled while in motion.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Anna heard her voice and guessed from its origin she was right behind her so Anna quickly turned grabbing her foot rotating and trowing her in one fluid motion on to the ground. She looked at her smirking.

"Lets see how long you can last before I have to use my powers..."

She said as she re calmed down her heart beat after it spiked a bit from having done her last move.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Ray smirked. "Aren't you High and Mighty." Ray said sticking her hands out shooting a hard gust of wind which would make her shoot into the air, at least 10 feet into it. She would roll onto her knees and sprout wings. Ray back flipped in the air, staying there because of flight. She laughed while doing barrel rolls in the air. "You mock the name of Slade!" Ray yelled pointing at the creepy girl.

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Anna was hit into the air but as she neared the ground shed turn head first and stick out her arms landing into a hand stand and pushed off the ground and flipped back onto her feet while trying to keep her heart beat low. She looked to Ray still smirking.

"One I don't really care what you think of me, two I don't care if I mock the name of Slade, and three I think you should know now that I can kill you at any second but I think I'll draw this out so I can practice my control of my heart rate on you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:21 pm

"That's what they all say... Sort of.." Ray taunted again implying they don't exactly talk about her heart beat. Suddenly a plan came to mind. If she needed her heart rate down, Ray was going to bump it up. Ray flew in a circle around Anna causing a mini tornado, it gave her less oxygen so her heart rate would bump up, it would Cause Anna dizziness, she needed to get out of there. Ray also was getting tired, back up would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Hotwire heard some commotion when he was patrolling the city. He came upon a blur circling a girl in a costume, as he strained his eyes, he saw the girl was in a Slade suit... at least he knew who the bad guy- er girl was.

"Let's do this."

He quickly scanned his surroundings, checking for something he could use for technology.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Anna's heart rate kept going up as she tried to breath but then came up with an idea. Anna quickly slashed the sides of her arms and shot out 2 huge blood blades that would extend outward to the out side of the mini tornado. Anna knew since she was flying this fast shed run into one of the blades before she could realize it was there.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Ray hit a blade and tumbled out of her tornado hitting someone, a by stander maybe. She was out of breath and quite dizzy, he stomach was cut up and she scrambled to her feet ignoring the other person. Her hands glowed many colors and she flew into the sky. "Smart" Ray complimented obviously not expecting that. She then shot a rainbow beam towards the brick building behind her causing it to tumble towards her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:43 pm

The next thing he new, Hotwire was on the ground... someone bumped into him... deja-vu.

Standing up, Hotwire looked a little more and spotted just the thing. A fork lift.

Hotwire ran to it and placed his hand at the controls. It didn't matter that he didn't have the key. His nanobots did all the work. The forklift roared to life, the lift rose to about midway, and sped towards the girl in the suit, hoping to pin her in between the crumbling building and the forklift.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Anna landed on the ground shooting her blades back in coughing and started to re calm her heart beat but then the building behind her and a fork lift acme at her she then pointed her fists to the ground shooting out blood to shoot her high into the air shooting it back into her when in the air She would hop and flip from piece of broken building to piece of broken building until there was nothing left and then shoot out some more blood that looked like a mini scythe attached to a stream of blood hooking into the wall.

Anna then used it like a zip line and climbed onto it as she jumped off it flipping and landing onto the fork lift that was now buried in ruble while shooting the blood back into her body. She then would slow her heart beat back down as her body temp also lowered.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Ray watched as familiar orange hair drove a fork lift towards the girl. It was buried in rubble, Ray ran after the person who looked familiar and smiled. "You're that kid from the mall. Well Thanks for trying, but I can take care of this." Ray said not knowing he had powers too. She flipped backwards towards the Creepy girl and held out her fists for a fight. Her hands began to glow many colors. "Ready for an advanced fight?" Ray taunted kicking at her, not hitting her, but sending hard air to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:13 am

Wait... her? She had powers?

Hotwire figured he may as well suit up. From the middle of his back, straight blue lines spread around him until his body was covered in a blue glow. Then it faded all at once, showing his identity as Hotwire.

"Let me help you with that."

He reached into his belt and pulled out an explosive disk and used his nanobots to program the detonation time, then chucked it into rays wind gust, sending it straight at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:43 am

Anna was ready to block a regular kick but was surprised to see a flying exploding disk come at her. Anna was hit by it injuring her shins as she slid a little bit down the mountain of ruble but if they look at her shins she would see that they were badly injured but no blood would come out because Anna was stopping it from leaking out. Anna was leaning forward her legs bent stopping her sliding and her arms dangled downward along with her head.

"I don't like fighting you anymore so...."

Anna shot blood out of her shins sending her into the air back flipping while she said.

"I gess I kill him now instead!"

As she landed she would be facing away from him as she shot blades out of her arms and would spin around aiming to slash the boys stomach
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:47 am

"NO!" Ray yelled not able to spit any other words out. Ray would jump off the wall shooting air to push her off towards the girl. Ray would then tackle her with glowing hands causing more of a punch for her.

OOC: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Hotwire braced himself... but the blow never came. Someone knocked the girl out of the way. Her.

(OOC:Sorry... couldn't think of much else... this is more of paiges post to respond to."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

Anna was hit to the ground losing focus on her blades causing them to turn into normal blood almost exploding and splattered all over the ground she landed on. Anna slowly got up feeling a bit light headed from the major loss of blood from the blades being dis connected from her body.

"I-I'll kill you for that!"

she said making a mini scythe attached to what looked like a chain made of blood. She then twirled it in the air and threw it powerfully at ray.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 am

Ray back flipped into the air, staying their with the help of her wings, and flew up about ten feet. "Okay I don't know who you are or what you're doing! But right now your starting to freakin' creep me out!" Ray yelled as her hands began to glow many colors faster and faster by the second. She swung out her hands " I'll make sure you never come back to jump city ever, EVER, again!" Ray yelled shooting a rainbow beam 16 feet wide and would cause Anna too either go through the concrete walls or the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Hotwire stood back as Ray proceeded to beat up the enemy.

"Whoa."

She was good.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Anna was about to pull her weapon back but was slammed against a wall also losing her connection with her blood weapon making it turn to normal blood. Anna fell to the ground barely staying awake. "@#$%! I hit my limit on blood loss....." Anna then fell down and blacked out and in the proper lighting you could see she was now much paler as the cuts on her arms and legs began to gush blood.

ooc:slade will need to comein to save anna so don't "finish her off"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Ray looked at Anna and smirked. Her wings began to slowly stop flapping and she began to fall out of thin air. Two girls down? They both pushed there limits, now they have to wait for the saver. Ray might be a little extra bruised though.
Back to top Go down
Hotwire
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Hotwire

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh crud." Hotwire said at seeing ray fall from the sky.

He had to time it right, or ray would be a goner. He ran, climbed the forklift and jumped off the front. He made contact with her, stopping her downward momentum. He held on to her as they both tumbled to the ground.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 pm

(We can have a mini convo as we wait for slade.)

Ray's eyes fluttered opened looking at Hotwire. She smiled weakly. "Better then I could be." Ray answered wrapping her arms around his neck then closing her eyes and leaning her head against his shoulder. She wasn't that badly hurt, she just pushed her limit, honestly she liked being in Hotwire's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)   Out for a walk (moon and hotwire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk (moon and hotwire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next