Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_lcapI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_voting_barI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_lcapI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_voting_barI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_lcap0%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_lcap0%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_lcap100%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:27 pm

Paige plugs a cord into a phone and plugs the other end into her laptop and starts to type fastly on it and then clicks a call button. The phone rings a few times but she got voice mail so she starts to leave a message as she leans against a wall to a fancy resistant in a pretty blue dress that came down to about mid thigh and worse some bulky black boots. her finger nails wear painted black and the spaghetti straps showed off her mark on her arm. Paige had on a little make up and her hair was in a bun with 2 black chop sticks in them since she was out side a japanses resistant.

"Hey Eric hope you don't mind but I tracked down the phone number of a phone that should be where your staying at so I could see if you wanted to come to a resistant with me that I got a free dinner at for preforming a few knights ago at and it's a dinner for two. Just wear something nice if you wanna come it's at Ramen City. Just make sure your here by 12 I'll be waiting outside oh and I flew here so I kinda don't have my bike here and I kinda changed after I got here and I don't think my out fit is in flight friendly so I kinda need a ride home anyways so yeah if you can stop by but if it gets past 2 I'm walking home oh and this Paige bye"

Paige hangs up the phone and closes her laptop and would start to wait for eric.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Paige's voice was heard from his Iphone is his pocket. He smirked and ran into his room coming out with a black suit with a blue tie, black converse, and blue shoe laces. He dressed down his dressed up. Eric threw on his helmet, ran to his bike, and about 30 minutes later he arrived to see his beautiful Paige. Eric took off his helmet, jumped off his bike, and walked towards Paige. "So, What's the point of this?" Eric asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 pm

Paige got up smiling picking up her laptop and cell phone.

"the point is my singing got us a free meal! Now common already! I wana sit down on something other than the sidewalk!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Eric wrapped his arm with hers as they walked in, like one of those fancy couples. He entered in a giant room and found an open table with four seats. He pulled one chair and sat Paige in it then sat in the chair across from her."And now?" Eric asked with a cheesy grin peaking at the edge of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Paige hits him up side of the head.

"Stop that!"

She said as a Japanese waiter comes up to them.

"I'll have rice chicken and sweet and sour sauce! oh and water."

Paige said looking to Eric after handing the waiter her menu never once looking at it as a few people in the background point at her mumbling and one or two camera flashes go of every minute
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Eric chuckled as camera flashed went off. "Sweet and sour chicken with lo-main.Coke." Eric said putting the menu down and looking across too his beautiful Paige. "Okay, Paige, I must say you look hot." Eric chuckled looking at Paige up and down.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 pm

"well I just threw this on and stuff no big deal... thanks though you look not so bad your self mr. fancy pants"

A family walks up to then and the father talks.

"excuse me miss but we saw you preform here the other night and our kids are just huge fans of yours so would you mind one picture with them."

"Of course not so kids want of with powers or with out?"

both the kids smile and say at the same time.

"with!"

"Alright"

Paige picks up both kids on her shoulders and flies about 5 feet in the air as the kids giggle.

"say cheese!"

the mother says as she takes the picture and Paige floats back down placid the kids down. and they leave the table and Paige sits back down.

"sorry about that things have been gettitn a little crazy lately.."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Eric simply chuckled. "Why don't you ever act like that when your with me?" Eric said fiddling with a fork on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Paige raised an eyebrow.

"what you want me to pick you up and my shoulders and fly around? cause I think you might be a little to big for that."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"I Meant be sweet and stay sweet." Eric taunted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:20 pm

"when have i never been.......oh wait never mind.... well your not the sweetest candy in the bowl yourself."

she pointed out giving a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 pm

]"I'm sweet, just not to you, i'm sweeter to my other 27 girlfriends." Eric teased back waiting for her response.

Last edited by Moon772 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Paige kicked eric hard in the shin only meaning to do it lightly.

"I swear to god if you have 27 other girl friends your gonna wake up in the morning feeling sore and a lot less of a man if you know what I mean..."

she said narrowing her eyes as they glow bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:52 pm

"I'm just kidding!" Eric said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm

Paige's eyes lost their glow.

"you better be.......so uh how much longer are you gonna be in Jump again because if we want a fully lived relation ship I'll need to know how fast I'll have to go in order to fit it all in before you go."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:46 pm

"I've got about 9 months." Eric said with out a smile, he wasn't happy to go but when the Titans need help, he has to be there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 pm

"well gess we have plenty of tie to lets things go at it's own speeds so I gess their won be any more make out sessions fora while."

She said joking around.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:38 pm

"Don't rush my magic!" Eric teased nodding at the waitress who gave them their food and walked away without a word. Eric took his chop-sticks and began to poke at his food picking up pieces here and there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Paige picks up her chop sticks easily using them to eat. She and the other workers ate here every Thurmond so she was used to using them to eat as she ate her chicken and looked at eric.

"having troubles there?"

she said clearly mocking him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"Nope, i'm just not hungry because I've ate with my other 27 girlfriends before this." Eric joked back popping a piece of chicken in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Paige's eyebrow twiches.

"ok that it..."

Paige stands up and points at eric.

"HEY WAITER THIS FINE GENTLEMAN WILL BE PAYING FOR HIS OWN MEAL TONIGHT!"

she said sitting back down
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Eric chuckled. "I planned on paying for you too, but have it your way." Eric chuckled leaning back in his chair and resting his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:11 pm

"that shows how well you listen this meal was completely free cause of my awesomeness! But now you have to pay."

Paige smirked shruging crossing her arms
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

"and this is why I have a job." Eric argued back, both of them were obviously strong headed and weren't going to budge anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 am

Paige ws about to say what she thought was one of her best joke insults ever thought of at eric but was interrupted one of the ids he took a picture with.

"Energy Warrior! A big monster is attacking my mom and dad!"

A screech then can be heard.

"Plasmus.... alright kid you stay here with my date and make sure he doesn't get hurt, Eric contact the police make sure they have their asses over here by the time I finish off Plasmus then get these people away fro the building so I don't have to hold back!"

Paige runs out side as everyone cheers for her "I'm so glade I didn't let Jenny talk me into wearing high heels" she thinks as she makes it over to Plasmus and blasts him with an energy bolt right before he was about to grab the 2 parents. The the parents run over to their car getting the other kid and runs into the resistant. Plasmus screech again as he blasts Paige with some of the goop he's made of Paige landed by he door of the resistant covered in the poop.

"Hey I spent 500 dollars on this dress just for my date and you go and ruin it on me! SO not cool man and now your gonna pay for it!"

Paige yells her fists eyes and the mark on her arm glows as she flies off at Plasmus and starts to blast him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next