Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_voting_barI'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:10 am

Eric chuckled, Paige thinks she can do everything on her own. She doesn't understand the quality of team work, and or side kicks. Eric stretched out his arms, little white pieces formed around his body, next thing you know he was in his white power suit. "Watch out sweet heart." Eric chuckled shooting a portal above the monster then when in-front of him.

Eric would land kick Plasma causing him too fall over, just enough time for Paige to do her part of damage. "Hey babe, ever heard of team work?" Eric asked ignoring the murmurs about his suit and who he was. Some people recognized him from the western states, being a Teen Titans, others knew him from down town Jump City, Saving people left and right.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 am

Plasmus screeched and tried to grab eric but paige blacks the attack with a shield.

"Ever heard of I can handle this or I thought I told you to evacuate the building and call the police!"

Paige said as she charges up and blasts out a beam of energy out at plasmus making a huge hole threw his torso as it regenerated.

"now since you won't move the people I gess I'll have to move plasmus!"

Paige Says as she flies at plasmus and makes super huge hands and hits plasmus towards the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Eric chuckled blocking a blast with his suit. He guarded a family with a table that shattered when hit with plasma's blast. Plasma shocked Eric, "Charged 100%" The suit told Eric. Eric chuckled "Cool!" At that plasma hit Eric.

When Eric looked up Paige took him to the docks, he was getting worried that his Girlfriend was better then him!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:31 pm

"Time to finish you off"

Paige runs at Plasma and jumps up at him and does a full powered kick to his torso while shooting out a full powered energy blast through her foot hitting Plasma into the water reducing him down to just a computer chip. Paige puts the chip into a energy bubble and floats it up into the air by her head and walks over to Eric and smirks at him.

"oh come on don't give me that look, like I said I can handle any of these bad guys easily my only problem is not trashing places while I do it."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:23 pm

"All right All Right." Eric said. He jumped up and contracted his suit until it was just his gauntlets. He pulled his sleeves over the gauntlets and smirked.

"Can we finish this date?" Eric offered his arm to Paige acting like nothing just happened.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Paige looks at Eric with a straight face a she floats the orb Plasmas was in and looks to it.

" don't know Plasmas do you think Eric and I should finish the date before we put you in jail? Yeah I didn't think so either."

Paige looks back to Eric

"I'm sorry Eric but the safety of others comes before dates if you want you can come with me to drop off Plasmas then we can head back to my place if you want but I have to deal with Plasmas first if I let him out he'll just get all that electricity back and trash the city all over again then we have to take care of him again and I don't feel like taking care of a villian again right in the middle of my date again."

Paige walks up to Eric and gives him a quick kiss before taking a step back and hovers above the ground and holds her hand out to him with a slight smile.

"now you comin or not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)   I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not a stalker I'm just a good hacker(eric/moon)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Restaurants & Bars-
Jump to: