Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_lcapA-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_voting_barA-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_lcapA-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_voting_barA-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_lcap0%A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_lcap0%A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_lcap100%A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) Empty
PostSubject: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:38 am

Beast boy strolled across Jump city, with no purpose at all, untill the sound of glass breaking and people screaming could be heard. He became a cheetah and ran to the source of the sound, he saw who it was and gave them a punch to the face, Gorilla style, if you know what I mean How dare you attack the mighty Adonis!! Adonis hit him back and Beast boy was sent flying into a building. I can take this guy! All I need is a distraction!
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 am

Having heard some carnage taking place from a good distance away. Spiderboy decided to go check it out. Running across the rooftop of a building, Spiderboy leapt off the edge, free falling down towards the ground. His arms and legs spread wide, he was picking up speed as he fell. He had a problem though, he wasn't sure if he even had webbing. This... this could be an early end to this hero.

"I hope I am good on webbin-... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Caught off guard by lines of webbing shooting out from his wrists, clinging onto nearby buildings as he began to swing his way towards the danger. One block to go, Spiderboy would do one long swing, letting go as he was thrusted into the air in an upward motion. As he glided through the air he would spot Adonis below, creating havoc. Oddly... no Titans in sight, hmm? Weird. He dropped down onto the floor, sat on one knee in front of Adonis as he shot forth a few Web-ombs. Little effect on Adonis, who used his pure strength to smash through the small web pellets. Adonis ran forward now, leaping into the air to smash the floor where Spiderboy was with an axe handle. Luckily Spiderboy used a line of webbing to quickly move out the way, leaving Adonish to smash the floor with an almighty thud. Now, Spiderboy was stuck to the side of one of the buildings, unsure of his next move.

"Can we, I don't know... sit down, grab a coffee and talk maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:07 am

Beast boy became an Elephant and charged towards Adonis, he slammed into Adonis and sent him crashing onto a wall, Adonis grabbed BB`s tusks and threw him at the other hero who had come to help. He became a kangeroo, landed next to the hero and bounced back towards Adonis, flipping in mid air and kicking him in the face, adonis fell over, Beast boy bounced and landed on his face Oww!! Beast boy then became a mamoth and sat on Adonis Grrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:18 am

"What the..."

Spiderboy's gut first reaction to seeing an Elephant become a Kangeroo, bouncing off the building just beside him. That's not something you see every day. Spiderboy leapt down from the building, walking over to the Mammoth sat atop Adonis. A scratch of the head, he tried speaking Mammoth-ish.

"Erm... Grunt Grunt... Mam-oth-oth!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 am

Dude, I can speak english suddenly from under Beast boy Adonis picked Beast boy up and threw him at Spider boy, this time Beast boy became a fly and mearly flew in the opposite direction, when he was behind Adonis he became human again Dude, come up with a new strategy, that`s not going to work he became a monkey, dodged Adonis`s punch and climbed up his arm, went on his face started scratching him and became a T-Rex, the weight bringing Adonis back on the floor. Beast boy then stomped on his face.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am

"Shot in the dark here, but. Sitting on him? I think he's in need of a wardrobe change myself"

They could play tag all day with Adonis. Getting thrown off, sitting on him again - rinse and repeat. What they really needed to do was remove him from that suit, something they can't do whilst Jurassic Park guy over there sits on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:41 am

Beast boy was about to stomp on him again when Adonis managed to knock him off, Adonis had cracks in his armour and now looked very, very pissed I`ve had it with you!!! Rah!! he charged at Beast boy but Beast Boy just bit him, shook him around like a rag doll in his mouth and threw him at Spider boy Hit him!
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:50 am

Spotting a large villain flying through the air towards him, Spiderboy didn't need his Spider-Sense to figure out what to do. He shot forth a line of webbing from each wrist, it wrapped around Adonis and allowed Spiderboy to swing him into a nearby building. Spiderboy turned to look at Beast Boy, a small sigh.

"How about we avoid throwing the lareg guy into the Itsy Bitsy Spider?"

A smirk, he turned back to Adonis, leaping towards him for a kick. Adonis instead, struck forth with a massive uppercut, sending Spiderboy flying back across the street and into a dumpster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:55 am

Your not very good at this He ran towards Adonis in his T-rex form, bit the fist that attempted to punch him, tossed him in the air then slammed him on to the ground. Adonis went onto his knees but got rammed by Beast boy who had become a Triceratops.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:01 am

"Did I miss mu-..."

Spiderboy had said once he had climbed out the dumpster, shaking his head. Though Adonis being tackled towards him didn't give him any rest. He quickly webebd away, up onto a lampost. As Adonis was slumped back against the building, Spiderboy shot a web towards his chest. It stuck on, and then with both hands Spiderboy began to pull the web back, hoping to pull off the mighty chestpiece of Adonis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 am

Adonis roared in rage and charged towards the lampost Spider boy was on, he would tear it out of the ground and swung it at Spiderboy Where is that Green one!?! Come here green one!!!! Be careful what you wish for! Beast boy changed into a brachiosaurus and crushed Adonis under his weight, 15 tonnes of weight Hey, you! I don`t think he`s getting up anytime this month, help me strip his armour!
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:14 am

"Right..."

Spiderboy would shoot out several lines of webbing. The ends catching onto various parts of the armour. Holding the web lines tight, he jumped up onto the Brachiosaurus.

"Mind going for a run? That armour should break right off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:16 am

I`m too heavy to run, he reverted to his human form and started to tear of the armour.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 am

Well, new plan. Still with the several lines of webbing held, all attached to a different part of Adonis's Armour. Spiderboy shot another line out from his wrist, down the street. He used it to zipline away and therefore Adonis got dragged along as well, skidding across the ground and hitting the various bumps. The webbing couldn't last, and broke, but it managed to pull off several chunks of the Armour. Adonis remained on his back, his armour badly damaged now. Spiderboy didn't dare try the same, it was too obvious. He ran back towards Adonis, leaping at him. Adonis caught Spiderboy in mid air and powered him down into the ground.

"You shall pay!"

Adonis reached back with his free hand, forming a fist. Ready to squish this Spider in one fatal knockout blow.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Suddenly the sound of something zipping through the air was heard and then collided with one of the now unarmored compartments of Adonis's armor. It was a bird-a-rang, which emitted an electric charge mere moments later causing Adonis to scream out in severe pain. Meanwhile, Robin jumped out of the shadows next to Spiderboy and Beast Boy.

"You guys look like you could use more muscle."

Truth was, Robin had been watching for a while, waiting for the right time to strike.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Robin! Don`t worry, I`m just about to finish up! he became s triceratops and rammed into Adonis`s now unprotected crotch. As he cried in pain, Beast boy became a gorilla and started to rip off more armour.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Spiderboy would now shoot out two lines of webbing at Adonis, clinging onto his shoulder pads. From there he used his strength to tug them off, managing to do so but falling backwards because of the force. Laying on his back panting, Spiderboy decided he'll just rest there for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

With mostly all the armor removed, Robin threw a capsule at Adonis, which exploded into a giant wire net that ensnared him.

"Goodwork Beast Boy and you to....erm."

Robin stopped for a sec after seeing Spiderboy was now on the floor, what a peculiar guy.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:21 pm

"Spiderboy..."

Spiderboy would say as he began to pick himself up off the ground.

"...you guys must know a really good tailor"

Well, they had official uniforms. Spiderboy was dressed more... casual, that's the word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:31 pm

(OOC: You skipped me Sad )

No problem Rob! Also, thanks for the help spider-boy. He became a hawk and flew back home, pretending to be on patrol or something.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Robin also prepped to leave, but before he did, he turned to Spiderboy. Cape draping over his body and addressed the young man. He was rough around the edges and lacked discipline, but then again BB was nothing to marvel at in those regards either.

"Ya know Spider-Boy, you were a big help today. Maybe you wouldn't mind teaming up again if we need you?"

Robin then held out a Titans communicator suddenly from within his cape, just in case the arachnikid hadn't caught on yet to what he was suggesting.
Back to top Go down
Amaggad
Civillian
Civillian
Amaggad

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

"Sure thing but, I don't work Sunday's..."

Spiderboy said with a smile, putting the communicator in a zipped pocket of his hoody. From there he shot out a line of webbing that attached to the side of a building as Spiderboy took off down the street, calling out as he did so.

"See you around! Robin!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)   A-don-is up to no good (amma then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A-don-is up to no good (amma then open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: