Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_lcapLook good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_voting_barLook good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_lcapLook good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_voting_barLook good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_lcap0%Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_lcap0%Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_lcap100%Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) Empty
PostSubject: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 pm

((ooc: annas outfit
Spoiler:
))

Anna walks down a damp alley way and does a series of knocks in a certain paternal as a door is opened by a teenage goth looking boy showing a club filled with Gothic teens.

"Annabella it is so great to see you again! It's seems you still know the look good or no entry rule."

"I'm here to talk to Eddie he contacted me about info on my brother."

She said in a regular teen voice but wasn't even wearing her mask.

"Yess he's at the last seat at the bar."

"thanks joe- I mean Gothic Knight"

SHe said as she walked inside the boy closing it behind her.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Starfire sees a girl in goth clothing walking down the street and thought she looked familiar. She followed her down the alley and as the guy opened the door her analysis was confirmed. It was Anna! She was here! Now Star just had to figure out how to get in. Luckily she had a stellar memory, so remembering the pattern would be a sich. But she had seen the guy was wearing the same goth clothing and had said there was a "look good or no entry rule".

She decided to fly home and sneak into Anna's room without anyone seeing. She raided her closet and came out looking pretty epic.

Spoiler:

She flew back and performed the pattern perfectly. The man came to the door.

"Well, well. You're looking damn good. Come right in, madam."

Thank you... She slipped right on in trying to blend in. She went straight up to Anna.

You have been where? Do you realize how worried I have been!? She kept her voice low and quiet but strong, letting Anna know she wasn't just worried, she was angry.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am

((ooc:song in background

Multiple people seemed to notice her and nodded to her each on having a demonic aspect to them. Anna walked up to Eddie and talked to him.

"info now..."

"hey you know the rules and nice you refuse to hand over you soul to a simple pawn shop demon I could always need more blood there's a lot of vampires out there who'd love a great snack."

[color=darkred]"Fair is fair, Hi Edie how have you been and Mr.Keloizk' one Juszen please."[color]

Anna bite her thumb and shot out some blood making an orb as Edie made it vanish into thin air. Anna picked up the drink that looked like blood in a wine glass and sipped it and for some reason it caused her eyes to turn black and let off black flames.

"now my I have the in-"

Anna heard Starfire's voice and turned to her with the drink in one hand and looked at her wide eyed.

"Starfire what the hell are you doing here do you have any idea how dangerous it is here?!?"

She said as a guy who had glowing red eyes and looked in his mid 20's sniffed Starfire.

"Joenkie! Keel-teno meshkru sotanma!"

she said pointing away from Starfire as he left.

"Wait a minuet..... ARE THOSE MY CLOTHES WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING MY CLOTHES?!?"

She said still holding the drink as her eyes continued to stay black.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 am

Starfire replied to her saying it was dangerous as she walked closer. I do not care. These fools cannot touch me. Her eyes began to glow green.

They paused only for a moment as she reacted to Anna's protest against Starfire's choice in clothing. Oh, well you se- Who cares!? You left us! They are no longer your clothes! YOU HAVE BEEN WHERE!? ANNABELLA! Her eyes grew green again. She didn't exactly like where this was going, but she couldn't stop it at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 am

"@#$% my plan is falling apart...."

"It's hard to explain but I will tell you everything when this is all over i pro-"

"Do you want the location of your brother so you can kill him or not?"

Anna turned to him narrowing her eyes taking a sip of her drink her voice sounding a bit more demonic now.

"Of course I do why the hell else would I have come to a demon club in the first place?!?"

"whoa calm down there Annabella you know what those drinks do to you."

Anna threw the glass at the wall shattering it and grabbed Eddie by the coler holding him high into the air everyone acting like this was normal to them not even helping him. Anna began to speak her voice now completely sounding like a demon.

"My anger has nothing to do with the drinks! You just made another obstetrical my plans by telling her my true intentions when I see Alan. Now tell me what you know or the new wall papers color will be you blood and you and I both know this would no longer be the fist time I would have killed!"

"Ok ok I'm sorry he's in Florida"

Anna shook him a few times.

"I already know that where in Florida is he damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Starfire stood there shocked as their conversation took a dreadful turn. She watched and listened to them and ducked as the glass came her way. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Ana was planning to kill her brother!? She wasn't going to even tell Starfire!? She thought they were friends. Apparently not. Star went up to Anna after she was shaking and looked into her eyes holding on to her shoulders to keep her steady.

Anna. You must not do this. Not alone at very the least. You could not tell me this before? I am not your friend? I can help you, and you decide instead to do this? Why? She said with tears starting to sting her eyes, but still an edge to her voice. She still didn't know exactly how she really felt about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Anna stopped shaking him and threw him to the floor and looked to Starfire her eyes changing back to normal.

"Starfire I can never brake a promise so I always have to do what ever is necessary to keep it. You are my friend my only friend I have really had ever since I lost all of my others that's why I can't tell you where I have been well at lest not yet. Also I must kill my brother to keep a promise to someone who left me years ago...

She saw Edie start to crawl away and grabbed him by the throat.

"Next time make sure you don't have anything so useless for me got it?!"

She quickly nodded his head and as she let go he ran off phasing threw the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Starfire thought about what she had just said for a long moment. A promise was something to be kept no matter what and even she knew this, but did that give her the right to take another's life? Just because of a promise? Thoough, he was the bad guy and had murdered a whole city, and she had heard of something called the death sentence that people got killed for doing heinous crimes like that. So maybe it wasn't a bad thing to let her? No. Then she would have to live with it for the rest of her life and Starfire didn't think she was capable of it. She probably wouldn't be able to kill her brother anyway...

You say I am your friend... May I as a friend go with you to this Floor-eda you speak of? I may be of help... Though I will not kill your brother.

She thought about what she would do if she said yes... or if she said no.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 pm

"I recently had to make a promise that would allow me to be able to keep my first promise but I also had to promise that..... I would no longer work with the Titans. as long as the promise stands I can not accept your help..."
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Why do you make so many promises?
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:18 pm

"SO I can use what I gain in the new ones to fofill my promises in the old ones..."

Anna Started to leave and paused.

"When I face the doors of hell I want to know I left nothing unfinished."

Anna turned back to Starfire holding back actual tears hugging her and whispers.

"I hope one day you can forgive me and what I have done..."

She said running to the door.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Starfire watched with tears in her eyes as Anna ran out. She then looked around and waited a few moments before walking out with her head down. She would have to think this through a long while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)   Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Look good or get lost (Rainbro pm to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: