Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_lcapNo good news(Moon/Raven) I_voting_barNo good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_lcapNo good news(Moon/Raven) I_voting_barNo good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_lcap0%No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_lcap100%No good news(Moon/Raven) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

No good news(Moon/Raven)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

No good news(Moon/Raven) Empty
PostSubject: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:33 pm

"So Robin if you get this please come back to the tower as soon as you can."

Mimic comes through the front doors and sits down on a chair sighing as she she pulld off mer hero mask and runs her eyes. Mimic hadn't gotten any good sleep lately at all. Mimic puts her comlink away and slides down a little in the chair a little.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Raven walked into the room to see Mimic. "All we need is Robin then we can leave, right?" Raven doubled checked as she sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm

Mimic leans her head back closing her eyes.

"He hasn't been responding... if he doesnt reply withing the next few days well have to go in alone....."

Mimic says sounding pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Raven nodded and stood up, looking around. "So, where would you like to look first? You are leading this mission." Raven explained in a cold tone. Raven wasn't one to be a friendly butterfly, but she tended to like Mimic more then others. She shrugged then checked her com-link, it was still there.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Mimic had nearly fallen asleep but was woken up by ravens question man all of those bad dreams shes been having were a killer. Mimic sits up and rubs her eyes a bit as if trying to stay away. "Probably follow that lead anna gave us since its basically our only lead"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Raven looked at Mimic and sighed. "I want to go on this mission as much as anyone else would, but, you are simply too tired." Raven said plainly, looking at Mimic. "You need sleep. I can watch the tower and if anything happens I'll alert you. Now go to bed." She ordered in a mono-tone voice. She turned her heel and began to walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:54 pm

"wish i could i really do but every time i try i have nightmares that always wake me up i havent gotten any real sleep in a few days..." Mimic said in a tired tone trying to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Raven turned around and began to float in a criss cross formation, right in front of Mimic. "To get rid of nightmares I meditate and drink tea." Raven began, looking straight at the sleepy girl. "Meditate with me, I can brew you some tea after this, then you can try to sleep." Raven explained, making it sound more like an order. She began to meditate, repeating the words she always says "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" .
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Mimic nodded and sat criss cross by raven and begins to meditate with her. Mimic after a while acidentally falls asleep for about 5 seconds before she gets a nightmare and opens her eyes with them glowing red as she screams for a moment claming down as her eyes turn back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Raven snapped out of meditation once Mimic screamed. "Stephanie!" Raven yelled as she grabbed her arm. "Why were your eyes red?" Raven asked as she stood up. She wouldn't let a fellow Titan fall from something that was most likely Raven's fault. She looked at Mimic for her answer then though of ways to stop these nightmares.
Spells.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Mimic looked at raven with a shocked expression. "They were what?!" Mimic eyes had unknowly turned red after every nightmare for the past few days but mimic had never noticed being the fact they turned back before she saw her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Raven grabbed Mimic's wrist and yanked her up. She then stomped out the door and lead the two Titans into their Library. Mimic could probably tell that Raven was the only one down here with the amount of dust everywhere.
Suddenly, books would have a shadow magic source wrap around them. They would go to Raven's face and then drop of the ground. Raven nodded until she found a book. It was white and red and it didn't have a title. Raven turned to Mimic and walked over to an open area where there was a tall tower of books hovering over them.
She flipped through pages quickly and sighed. "Mimic. Go through those shelves and look for a book like this but smaller." Raven ordered, pointing to a giant shelf.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Mimic followed raven and by how forceful and in a rash she was acting Mimic could tell that this could only mean that this had something to do with trigon. Mimic watched all the books float around and looked to raven as she spoke and nodded once heading over to the shelf pausing for only a moment. "....this is gonna take forever..." Mimic thought as she started to go through books.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Raven was flipping through the pages until she jabbed her finger onto a page. The bottom half of the page was ripped out in an odd angle. The only thing you could see was that top lettering which said "Red skin with four eyes-" .. Then the rest of it was ripped out. The other half of it was in the book Mimic was looking in, this is what they needed.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Mimic look to raven and holds up the book for her to see. "is this it?" Mimic said in a tired tone hoping it was she was nearly too tired to read straight so all she got from the book was four, red, and demon so she took the wild guess that this might be the book.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

The book floated out of Mimic's hand and into Raven's lap. She flipped the pages until she found the one she was looking for. She ripped out the page and matched it up with the bigger book. She read over the pages then looked up to Mimic. "Mimic, what were your nightmares about?" Raven asked, shutting both books and having them float behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:52 pm

"they are all about the same blood raining down dead bodies and everyone is dead then a huge read hand comes and grabs you... oh and then i see myself dead."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Raven was puzzled for a moment. Before Trigon attacked her, she had nightmares like this. Raven remembered that Mimic had touched Trigon and took his power when they were fighting. It all made sense. "Trigon is sending us messages, this is his work, he's inside of you!" Raven concluded, abruptly looking at Mimic with fear in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Mimic went wide eyed gasping as she looks at herself as if expecting to see trigon shoot out of her or something. Mimic knew from ravens memories that trigon was certainly something to be afraid of. Mimic wondered how he could be in her for like a second but then remembered when she adsorbed his powers in ravens head. Mimic looked to raven fear also in her eyes. "How can he get him out.... whats gonna happen if we don't?" Mimic goes off continuously asking more questions before raven could answer out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Raven raised her hand to silence Mimic. "I need to meditate and study." Raven explained as she stood up and wrapped her cape around herself. "Look through some books and try to find out anything on casting out demon lords." Raven ordered without looking at her. "if you cant sleep, try some energy drinks, such as coffee. I'll be in my room." She said, ending there conversation as she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Mimic stopped talking and knods but frowns when Raven didn't even look at her and looks down. "right... i'll tell you if i find anything..." mimic glances up to see ravens foot then nothing raven was gone now and mimic looked back down trying to stay awake as she picks up some books sighing before sitting down begining to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No good news(Moon/Raven)   No good news(Moon/Raven) Empty

Back to top Go down

No good news(Moon/Raven)
Page 1 of 1