Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Up to no good? (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Up to no good? (open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Up to no good? (open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Up to no good? (open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Up to no good? (open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Up to no good? (open) I_vote_lcapUp to no good? (open) I_voting_barUp to no good? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Up to no good? (open) I_vote_lcapUp to no good? (open) I_voting_barUp to no good? (open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Up to no good? (open) I_vote_lcap0%Up to no good? (open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Up to no good? (open) I_vote_lcap100%Up to no good? (open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Up to no good? (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

Up to no good? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Wayne wanted to explore the city of Jump. He had heard it was a lot of goody two shoes running around trying to be heroes. He had thought of how ridiculous that sounded, all the “scum” was in Steel and everyone knew it! He was walking around with his hands in his pockets when he saw a teenage boy about the age of 15 run down the street with a bag in his hand looking back at something.

When he passed Wayne some old hag yelled at Wayne to stop the kid. The kid looked at Wayne and saw Wayne just shrug. The boy mouthed thank you and ran along. Wayne had peered into the bag and saw just a loaf of bread and a couple apples, nothing terribly expensive. He turned to the woman and said, ”Listen, he just took a few items so he wouldn’t starve. Get perspective lady.” He had a mind to punch her if she hadn’t looked so frail. He simply sighed and turned as she stood there shocked.

He had had his back facing her before and when he turned around she saw his blood shot eyes and mask he wore to protect himself from the smog so prevalent at Steel. She looked as though she had seen a monster. He smirked, looks like I don’t need to do anything to be recognized as a bad guy here… He stuck his hands back into his pockets and whistled a tune as he walked.

The old hag really did think he was a monster. She told everyone she could find that there was a low life monster roaming these wholesome streets. He hadn’t done anything, yet, but word got around quick that he was up to no good…
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:06 pm

As Wayne continued strolling along, he would suddenly hear a voice from a fire escape up above. Then upon looking up, the silhoutte of a boy came into view and the R symbol on his kevlar chest plate was unmistakebale.

"You know, scaring old lady's isn't one of America's past times."

Robin then leaped down to the ground and landed in a knelt position. Afterwards he removed the hood from his new cape, and looked at Wayne sternly through his mask.

"I'm guessing your the monster people are starting rumours about ont he streets?"

Robin had been away for a long time, and he wasn't so sure what had been going on, but he knew one thing. He didn't like people causing trouble in HIS city.
Back to top Go down
http://ttrpg.forumotion.com/
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Wayne trembled in fake terror as Robin talked to him. He had heard of Robin, seen him on plenty of news broadcasts, but this was his first time seeing him in person. He wasn't impressed.

"Hahaha! So what if I am? What are YOU gonna do about it? You're just a fool in tights."

Wayne couldn't help but make fun of him. He looked ridiculous in that getup not to mention the holier-than-thou attitude he was putting off.

"That old hag needed a good talking to. Some people just don't have enough. So what ifhe stole a little to eat!? She had plenty for the others, she could have spared some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Beast boy was walking in the streets, on his way to look for a place that sold tofu, there had to be one somewhere, right?, he turned a corner and saw Robin talking to someone. He walked over to his friend Yo Robin, who`s this guy?
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:34 pm

"If you think that's true, obviously you're the fool. Stealing isn't ok under most circumstances and this wasn't an exception. Asking for what you need is the right way to go about getting help from others."

Robin stood firm and as Beast Boy showed up he didn't even look at him as he answered back.

"Now I'm going to give you till the count of 3 to stop causing trouble and walk away quietly or I'll show you exactly what I'll do."

Robin looked at the guy intimidatingly, this was his once chance. Robin was already fed up with his insults and misguided sense of direction.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

"WHY SHOULD I WALK AWAY!? I WAS JUST WALKING HERE, HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG EXCEPT TELL AN OLD LADY OFF, AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE OF SAYING I'M IN THE WRONG!? Please... Give me a break!" He knew he was about to get into it with this guy, maybe even these guys, but he just couldn't stand someone who thought that their crap don't stink. He took up his lazy defense stance ready to beat the mess out of Robin, and gladly so.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Up to no good? (open) Dmc4-one-winged-dark-knight
Tarterus was coming to earth not in his normal human form but in his demonic shape he was just looking to cause some chaos. Tarterus stepped out of a wall that had a split run up it and it sealed up immediately behind him. Tarterus was holding his sword and asked the one on defense "are these two giving you trouble young one?" As his lips moved they revealed a mouth full of sharp fangs. He rotated the huge sword like it was weightless and stepped toward the two his current height around 6'6" and completely inhuman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:53 am

It took Beast boy 25 seconds to realise that Robin was ignoring him because he was busy, he thought that Robin didn`t like him anymore, he heard the other guy come and turned towards him No, he`s giving Robin trouble, so back off. he wasn`t in the mood for a guy to get into a fight with him because it LOOKS LIKE it`s a certain way, he prepared to change into an animal and fight if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

"As a matter of fact they are..." Wayne said through grinding teeth, staring straight at Robin, not even turning to look at Tarterus for a moment. When he did face the demonic form, his jaw dropped; he had never seen anything like him. He asked out of genuine awe, "Who are you?" though it sounded a bit more condescending than he had intended, but he was a bit angry at the moment.

Wayne then turned to Beast Boy and just looked at him like he was an idiot.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:34 am

Robin's mask widened at the site of the newcomer, so it appeared this guy really was causing trouble after all.

"So you weren't the monster after all, he was."

Robin mistakenly now thought this other guy was Wayne's accomplice and was also the monster terrorizing the citizens, which meant he now had a good reason to take them both down.

"Beast Boy! Go!"

Robin was a strategist, and he knew allowing things with demonic powers to attack first was never a good idea. Usually hitting hard and fast was the best way to win a fight and with the question of who are you hanging in the air, both would be off guard for the split second it took Robin to attack.

He opened up with 4 bird-a-rangs, two from each hand. The ones heading towards the foe closest to him were normal, but the one's heading tower Tarterus were electro charged, he wanted to test the durability of this thing before going at it for real.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Tarterus raised his sword and his eyes flashed white as it became a shield made of bone catching the bird-a-rangs thrown at him easily. A hole formed in the shield which a beam of electricity (about like a taser if it hits) flew out of toward Robin once the breath was out he closed his mouth and said. "I am Styx the enslaver, scourge of hundreds of worlds. And no I'm not a demon I'm much worse." He kept walking toward them seeming calm.
He said seriously to Beast Boy. "I'm not the one who attacked here I merely stepped into your world and saw two people against one. I was then attacked, is it wrong for me to leave my personal realm to take a stroll? You'll find I'm defending myself making you the aggressors and the ones causing trouble." His shield went back to a sword and the bird-a-rangs dropped to the ground, his eyes returned to normal. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:41 pm

(OOC: Just to check was the 'who are you?' aimed at BB
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

OOC: It was an in gerenal to everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:50 pm

I`m Beast boy! But I`m also an elephant! he quickly became the previously mentioned tusked mammal and charged at Tarterus.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Wayne did a flip out of the way of the bird-a-rangs nearly getting slashed by one of them, but it only caught his shirt. "Hello, Styx. My name is Wayne. These morons just don't understand taking a walk apparently."

As BB Transformed into an elephant, Wayne shot to electro charged bullets one out of each wrists.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:45 pm

The bullets were deflected by Robin, who amazingly and acrobatically lunged over BeastBoy in Elephant form and knocked away both projectiles by spinning his now extended collapsible bo-staff.

"Were the Teen Titans, and all you need to know is were taking you down."

Robin then yelled out before running and attacking Wayne with his staff, making multiple coordinated swings at him. He would determine whether this monster was guilty or if they were really not causing trouble after taking them in. At the very least they were dangerous and disturbing the peace, not to mention they were both just rubbing him the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 am

Tarterus leapt up and flew out of the elephants reach. He opened his mouth unleashing a bolt of electricity. He opened his eyes and the sword became a bow, he reached onto his back and fired three of his barbed arrows at beast boy. "well then Beast boy perhaps you should know I taught the primitive humans to hunt mammoths."
Tarterus looked over at Robin figuring the other could handle an acrobat with tools. Tarterus would have to pay attention to both or things could go bad for him fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Beast boy quickly became a monkey and used his ape-like acrobatic skills to dodge the electricity. He became a hawk, flew out of the path of the arrows, flew above Taterus, became a mammoth so that he would fall on Taterus and cause huge damage.
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Wayne looked above and behind Robin and almost instantly teleported there. He then used gravity to help his momentum build up for the split second he was in the air and was targeting to elbow Robin in the back of the neck, hoping to break his spine.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 pm

As Wayne teleported away and attempted to attack Robin from behind at a split seconds notice, Robin extended his staff, which blocked the blow without him having to move a body part, which was good because he humanly couldn't move fast enough to do so.

However, the force form the hit was staggering and made Robin's legs buckle, but no one beat Robin at melee combat....Not this easily anyway, so he powered through, pushing back up and then with a quickdraw reached into his utility belt and dropped a flash grenade onto the ground, causing an explosion of light to occur. Luckily, his speed and his mask blocked him from it's affects and he went into hiding.
Back to top Go down
Testing do not remove
Civillian
Civillian

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:40 am

Tarterus looked up as beast boy flew above him and his body expanded rapidly as he shifted to his dragon form. He swung his tail up like a club at the mammoth and shot flame at him at the same time. His wings powering him down and backward out of the way. Tarterus had fought in aerial combat in much worse conditions before. He watched beast boy intently his molten silver eyes shining as he roared. "Behold my glory mortal and know what you fight is no demon. I am the dragon from the legends empires fell before me and kings bowed at my claws, armies quake at my sight. Behold and know your down fall is assured." His natural confidence boosted his words in his attempt to intimidate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Beast boy was hit by Taterus`s tail but became an ant so that the fire didn`t even hit him, he looked up at the dragon form and smirked, he used his powers to become a Seismosaurus and hit Taterus with his tail.
Back to top Go down
JaK
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
JaK

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:42 pm

OT: Pika don't Godmod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:01 pm

(OOC: Please explain how I godmodded, I don`t see it)
Back to top Go down
Rain-chan
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster
Rain-chan

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm

As Robin threw the flash grenade, Wayne wasn't prepared. He got caught in the flash and stumbled back a bit. Luckily he was wearing his doctor's mask so any gas didn't get into his lungs. Not being able to see, he took a defensive position while trying to back up without falling. He also listened to Tarterus as he spoke and grinned at his undeniable confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up to no good? (open)   Up to no good? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Up to no good? (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next