Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:06 pm

With a deep laugh he looked into Denica's eyes, adrenaline now was coursing threw him. "I hope your ready for this............" He glared towards Denica smirking with a devilish smile, he was going to give his best performance, and this one would hurt in the best way for Denica. Limits would be removed and Steven would go harder on Denica then ever though possible from such a human and of one that has such strength of Steven.

[Fade Out]
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 pm

[Fade In]

Denica was gasping for air, soaked in his own blood and feeling pain all through his torso, unable to move he just stared at Steven, enjoying what Steven had done to him, if he tried to move he just experienced even more pain so he just continued to stare into Steven's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Steven was weak from the consistant blood lost he had from his neck for that whole 2 hours of constant love making and making out. Not caring about is own life he gave a sweet little kiss on the lips of Denica, he then began to look for his vials. Remembering they were mainly downstairs he rolled off the futon in utter pain giving out a little moan of pain. He was going to try and get downstairs when he saw the case of vials under his bed. This time they were lucky, but next time it'd be a death both would enjoy but a death none the less.

Grabbing out the vial he grabbed one and drank about 3, and the wound closed though he was weak from the lack of blood still grabbing about 7 of the vials in his hands he crawled up onto Denica. Steven enjoyed this moment right here, him in power as Denica was all his to control, and Denica couldn't do anything about it. He decided that since Denica was in pain but wasn't going to die he would give him a bit of pleasure.

Steven moved down to his inner thigh right above the knee, and he began to wet his tongue with the liquid in the vial. He started to lick up Deni's inner thigh, and by the time he got to his lower front part of his waist, he wet his tongue and again he licked some from the base to the tip very slowly. He made his way up the body licking at Denica's body using the liquid in the vials and by the time he got to Denica's head he poured the last two vials in his mouth and didn't even swallow instead he used it like a bird in the way that he kissed Denica hard and let the liquid pour into his mouth.

By the time Denica had the liquid travel down his mouth and go down his throat he was fully healed. Steven slowly arose from his kissing and sat on Denica staring into his eyes with complete love. He was all Denica's and Denica's was his, nothing would change this. Not pain, not injuries, not even death or age. And he had a plan to make sure they could live forever, never to age a day ever again. Would Denica accept this? That relies a mystery to Steven.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Denica breathed slowly as he smiled at Steven "stay with me Steven...stay with me forever...for as long as we both shall live then past that, your powers are truly amazing, I love it when you dominate me like that, and I love to dominate you, you are my weakness and my strength" he said as he stared at Steven as Denica slowly sat up, although still feeling very weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:04 pm

"I would dream of nothing less, I could never love one more then you. You and I shall never die long as our love remains before our minds and hearts. You are my eternity and I will be your life. I love you Denica..." He be began to lay down on Denica slowly kissing him on his peck, just trying heal more as they both were weak from the moments before.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:12 pm

"I love you too Steven" said Denica as he put his arms around Steven and held him tight, he then gently lifted Steven up to his face and gave his cheek a lick before he brought up the blood soaked covers over them for warmth and slowly closed his eyes "Steven...I'm so weak..." he muttered, having used up all his remaining strength, trying his best not to fall asleep.

Eventually Denica passed out from exhaustion.

[The Next Morning.]

A while after the sun had began to shine through the window Denica slowly woke up, smiling at the sleeping Steven to which he gave a soft kiss on the lips, he then remembered the things that happened the day before, deciding that it wasn't fair that Steven was bringing in all the money and so he got dressed and walked out but not before putting a note on the pillow which read "gone to get some money for us myself, should be back soon- Denica".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Steven laid asleep for quite a while, having many disturbing dreams of some events to come his way. He grew worried and right before he could see the last one his mind woke him up. It was 2:38 pm from what the clock could tell him. He got up still a bit weak from his lack of blood in his system and he had to wait a while laying down to fully get up at first. When he finally got up he looked at the pillow and noticed a note.

He read it and spoke out loud "Oh that demon, what a sweet thing of him to do!" he giggled as he decided to take a shower not even motivated t wash the blood off the blankets. After about 30 minutes he was still in the shower just leaning on the wall letting the steamy water hit his body ad he began to think of all the things that had happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Denica soon walked through the door "hey Steven! I'm back!" he called, taking off the bag pack and putting it in the hallway, having managed to steal $1,137 (£700).

Denica then looked upstairs as he heard the shower "hm, I guess I need a wash too" he said, looking at the faint dried blood on his red skin which almost blended in with his skin colour, he then decided to walk upstairs, wondering if he should creep up on Steven in the shower, chuckling slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Continuing to think about the past night and day he had spent with Denica left his sense a bit off at that moment. He didn't hear Denica coming and probably wouldn't notice if that demon came in to wash up too. He just smiled some as most of the blood had rinsed away, and that soon if he had nothing else to do he would decide to come out of the shower. With a soft and whisper like tone "I wonder when Denica will be back.........I miss him a lot already...." he then thought some and that perhaps today he could work on his experiments providing he and Denica could relax from the consistent fun.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:44 pm

Denica quietly snook into the bathroom, smirking when he saw Steven, quickly taking his shorts and boxers off he quietly stepped into the shower and slowly put his hands around Steven's waist "I'm back my king" he whispered into his ear as he cuddled Steven from behind with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 pm

At first he heard nothing at all, but then he began to feel the nice warm touch of Denica's hands touch his sides. He was only shocked for a second making him back up some now being a slight bit pressed up against Denica. He smiled some "Well, this is a pleasant surprise....." He rotated his body, now being pressed up against him chest to chest, leaving Denica's hands on his behind. He looked up and kissed him on the lips, "So Deni, did you have a nice time while you were out?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Denica smiled at Steven "ran into a little annoying hero but I showed him his place, I managed to get us some money too, I didn't think it was fair that you were bringing in all the money" he said as he kissed Steven, the water running down both their bodies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Steven looked at him with a slight show of displease "A hero? What did he do?" he was wondering why Denica may have done something like this, Steven wasn't all bad yet. Though with time he would soon become just as or even more evil then Denica. Steven was a bit unhappy with it but he decided it was best to let him be, he was helping out. And he just knew if that hero didn't want a fight he would have left his Denica alone. With a steady voice "You know what babe, its alright. He shouldn't have messed with you in the first place." Steven noticed that Denica still had some smeared blood on him so Steven began to rub and wash some of it off his sides and back while still being just as close as they were.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 pm

"I was stealing some money from a cash register, just a simple job, then the little hero came along and I recognized him to be the son of one of the demons I use to fight with, I told him a bit about his father, and mentioned his mother too, then he just chased me, to be honest he seemed more annoyed that I had mentioned his parents more than anything, anyway then I just decided to fight him to get him off my back, went to a field, he tried using a clone thingy but then I just used a fireball and my trident to get rid of both of them, then I just flew away with him being a little singed" Denica explained as he let Steven wash the rest of the blood from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Steven was a bit surprised at the particular description of the clone thing, and that this boy could be a relative of Denica. "So he was a relative?" He wondered a bit ponderously, and then continued to ask "Do you think he'd ever care for a little visit? I would like to know more about him...." Seeming to be schemeing something he gave a devious look at him, but this may or may not have been distracted from his train of thought considering Steven began to clean the lower front part of Denica's waist. He was slow with the movements but meant nothing but to just clean Denica, and to trigger him to say yes to them meeting up with this boy.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well he's not related to me, I just use to be his father's sparring partner, although we can visit him if you want, his father was a friend of mine, and the kid seemed too nice to be half-demon" said Denica as he just started to wash his hair, his usually spiked hair now flattening and covering his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Steven stopped trying to persuade Denica with the pleasure he tried to give down low, as Denica was alright with it. Steven looked at Denica, with a curious tone, "Do you think he will even want to talk with us?" he asked curiously as he began to gather some soap out of a bottle and began to wash himself some. As it rinsed down his body he started to help out Denica with his hair some. He's bound to have had a long day and Steven just wanted him to relax now, he began to then turn up the heat of the water more.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Denica smiled at Steven as he also began to use the soap to wash himself "I don't know, maybe if he wants to know about his parents more" he said as he washed the soap off him then purred a little when the heat was turned up, making sure to wash all the blood from him and make himself nice and clean.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:19 pm

A noise was coming from downstairs, a very quiet one but still a noise - Leo had decided that he should meld near the entrance, he wanted revenge, this was the only way he could get it. If he could give the element of surprise he might have a chance cause he can not outright beat Denica. He had both of them drawn and before he went invisible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Grinning at Denica, Steve began to tease him some, but after a few seconds Steve hear a little noise. Denica didn't seem to notice at all. So give a kiss to Denica, Steven left to shower saying softly to Denica. "I'll be back, I just need to get my toys......." he chuckled, though the meaning left to Denica would seem like Steven was about to have some serious fun with him. Though the truth of it was that he was going to his room only right outside the bathroom to get his RPG. He didn't care if the stranger saw him nude, nor did he care if he blew up half to all the house, no one breaks in to his home.

As he grabbed the RPG he shut the sound proof doors so denica wouldn't hear him yell this next thing he was about to say. "I KNOW YOUR IN HERE! COME OUT! AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN MY HOME!" He the RPG he had was actually already load though this one was tainted in blue, unlike the usual ones that he uses that carry flesh eating diseases.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 pm

Denica raised an eyebrow as Steven closed the door before he just got back to washing himself, making sure he had washed all the soap off him before he turned off the shower and stepped out, looking around for a towel and saw two on the radiator, putting one around his waist then drying the rest of his body with the other towel, he then just had the towel over his head and dried his hair, looking to his shorts and boxers and wondered if Steven had any clothes that he could borrow, just until he could find more clothes, he then picked up his shorts and boxers and wondered what Steven was doing.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Leo stays in his stealth form being a bit confused that did not sound like Dencia but he had to do something - if only he had the confidence in himself and his abilities he might of done something...he just stays there and waits until the mystery voice nears him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Looking around cautiously he begins to doubt himself and the sound he heard. He mutters "I guess it was nothing......" Walking back into his bedroom he began to get dressed and then though maybe Denica would want something to wear. He grabbed out a black shirt with a bloody skull logo on the front along with some matching loose black jeans and boxer briefs. Setting them down he gets on a pair of torn up thigh tight boot cut blue jeans and a black button up shirt. He grabbed the clothes and opened the door to the bathroom hugging Denica from behind feeling his not tensed muscles and said with a sweet tone. "I thought you may want something other then those torn up boxers and shorts....Here!" Steven hands him the clothes he got for him and he began walking down stairs unaware that in his pocket laid a Electrocution Grenade.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Denica looked surprised at the clothes "wow its as if you can real my mind" he said with a chuckle as he got dressed into the clothes, finding them actually very comfortable, he then followed Steven downstairs "so what shall we do today my king of pleasure and pain?" he asked with a little smirk as he put his hands into the jeans and just relaxed his upper body.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:24 pm

As they came downstairs Leo plucked up the courage to confront them he came out of being invisible and pointed one blade at them and the other he had relaxed in the other arm, "I want my revenge...." he says with the piercing yellow eyes. Then he relises...not my cleverest idea to date...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next