Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_lcapA Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_voting_barA Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_lcapA Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_voting_barA Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_lcap0%A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_lcap0%A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_lcap100%A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) Empty
PostSubject: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:14 pm

OOC: You don't have to join it if you don't want to Steven, I just didn't know if Steven would be wanting to be with Denica during this thread.)

A human dressed in a black t-shirt with black jeans, black spiked up hair and heavy looking combat boots walked the streets of Jump City, looking around with a smirk, he was in the mood to cause a little chaos, and he wanted some money too, as he felt that it was unfair if Steven was the only one bringing money in.

He then eyed a store that seemed to have a lot of customers entering and exciting "piece of cake..." he muttered before he walked towards the store in his human form, planning to cause a little chaos.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Leo was out taking a look at the sight not enjoying it though with all the people talking and being all round noisy...he needed a place to go for some peace and quiet...He went into a cafe across the street from the one that was being eyed up and decided to have a piece of cake, he liked this place it was quiet, the only noise that happend was the door opening every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 pm

All of a sudden screams came from the store across from the cafe, customers running out of it as destructive noises started to be heard, a red skinned male with demonic wings and a sinister smirk stood behind the counter while stuffing money from the cash register into a bag-pack "heh, easier than I thought..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Leo says quietly to is self "why can't i get a few minute of peace and quiet....grrrr" he then gets up from his seat without paying and marches across the road and bursts into the store and glares at the red skinned demon, he doesn't say a word just gives an un nerving glare - as Leo had his coat what always had on his wings made him look like he had an hunched back and he has no outwardly features which scary if anything he looked rather laughable.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Denica looked up as he finished emptying the cash register then smirked "sorry Mr. Hero, little too late now" he said before he blasted a dark orb through the ceiling and used his wings to fly out of the store, getting away with the money as he started to glide through the air, looking back to see if he was being followed.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:50 pm

grumbles to self "if my wings worked i could do that" which leads into a mumble and blinks up to the top floor looking up at the demon, "i want some peace and quiet can you rob stores a bit more quietly.....please" - the glowing yellow eyes that leo has look awefully familiar. He continues to just stare at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:58 pm

The demon raised an eyebrow when he saw Leo's eyes "Baphotmet? No...It must be his son..." muttered Denica as he slowly floated within the store slightly "the mighty Baphotmet's son, well well well, I never thought I'd see the day" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Leo looks at him in shock and starts backing off a little and he starts shaking is head because he can't believe what he just said..."Don't even say his name....I mean you must be mistaken..." he turns his back to the demon quickly he starts panicing and mutters to himself"what to do, what to do"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:15 pm

"No, I'd never mistake those deadly eyes, the great demon Baphotmet, I guess he really was sleeping with that Angelica, that was back when demons could tempt angels so easily, but then a few things changed and they weren't so easy to tempt anymore, your father was a good sparring partner though, although by the looks of you, you probably inherited most of your mother's genes" said Denica with a dark smirk as he flapped his wings, keeping high above the ground.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Leo draws his blade and points it at him" i don't care who you are just shut!" As his anger grew his weakness started to show as he blinked into the ar grabing onto the denons back while holding a blade to his neck "Just don't talk about my family! Grrr." as he relised what he just did he started to panic how he was going to get down and started to losten his grip with his blade to the demons neck.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Denica chuckled "there he is, your father's temper, when you're half demon you shouldn't deny it, its your nature" he said before he quickly moved back before Leo could use his blade again "anyway, must be off, more money to steal and such, just don't deny your inner demon" he said before he flew out of the store before the police arrived.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Grrr...as leo saw the demon leaving he decided he was going to follow him to try and kill him but he knew that he had his work cut out so he just decided to follow him for now and prepare to kill him on a later date, as that is what he was trained to do....The demon was right Leo does have a temper but he can suppress not like a full on demon like him, he kept blinking across roof tops keeping up with the demon just..
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:41 pm

Denica chuckled as he saw Leo following him "now now, aren't you too old to be playing chase?" he said as he flapped his wings more, quickly gaining speed before he got ready to defend himself if Leo attacked him.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Leo decided that he isn't strong enoughto beat the denica head on so he decided when they came to a stop, he would use meld and stealth right outside where he was living and wait until he could take him by surprise, this put a devilish grin on Leo's face.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Denica continued to fly through the air, planning to get rid of Leo before he went home, he then landed in an alleyway and waited for Leo, planning to fight him, possibly destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Leo looks from the rooftop above and looked down at wher Dencia had landed and laughed to himself, "demons are too predictable" but he thought..maybe i could beat him...Leo stood looking down at the demon below and decided to wait there until he goes into a more open area where he could possibly win.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Denica folded his arms and waited for Leo but then rolled his eyes and came out of the alleyway and flew towards the park "he has to be awkward doesn't he..." he muttered as he rolled his eyes then landed in the big empty field of the park.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 pm

He blinks infront of the demon and smiles, leo takes of his coat revealing black angel wings, which makes him slightly faster and smirks at the demon, "I am going to teach you the first lesson of assasination, how to die!" Leo draws both swords from his belt and prepares himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm

"I dare you to try" said Denica with a smirk as he stood there in the field, seeming to have no weapons on him or anything before holding out his hand as a red bone trident formed in his hand, he now looked very menacing as his face turned serious "I'll teach you to pick a fight with an actual demon" he said.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Leo then runs at Dencia at a very high speed looking like he is going to run past him then he uses dual stirk making an identical copy of himself one says "50/50 chance you'll get the right one" the other "which on will it be" Leo laughs evily and both are about to hit...
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Denica smirked before he suddenly slashed one of the copies with his trident, then fired a fireball at the other one "100% chance this way" he said simply before he jumped back and looked to see which was the real one.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Leos blink was still recharging so he had to use his wings to protect himself and ended up severly getting burnt, ends up sat there with his wings around him in pain.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Denica walked up to Leo and chuckled darkly "I won't destroy you, as I hold much respect to your father, just don't try fighting be again, otherwise next time you won't survive" he said before he flapped his wings and flew away, wondering if Leo would still be trying to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:47 pm

He sat there feeling ashamed that he lost to all things of a demon... then he remembered he best put on his coat before anyone sees him because he wanted to know what he truely is and be taken as a bad guy...
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Denica flew to where he was currently living then dropped the money off there, feeling that he had a quite successful day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)   A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Connection to the Family (Masterloge and Steven A.B. if you want to join too)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: