Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_lcapNever trust a Demon...(Steven) I_voting_barNever trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_lcapNever trust a Demon...(Steven) I_voting_barNever trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_lcap0%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_lcap0%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_lcap100%Never trust a Demon...(Steven) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Never trust a Demon...(Steven)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

Never trust a Demon...(Steven) Empty
PostSubject: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:59 am

Leo, just wondred if Steel City could offer the quiet that he most desired, though he knew it had much high crime rates, there could be the possibility that it would be better that no one could bother him. He decided that a graveyard would be the first port of call due to it being usually the most quiet place no matter where you go, if here was loud there would be no point going to anywhere else. He sat on a bench by himself and just enjoyed the silence. Though for once today he had his black wings on showas he wasno longer fused about what people thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:22 am

A 18 year old boy wearing leather like boot cut yet thigh tight black jeans, a white tank top, a silver necklace, this nice leather black jacket with a animal fur fluffy collar and black gloves. He also had some nice perfectly clean solid black shoes to match the look. He was walking down the street looking around chuckling to himself as he saw a guy fail at getting a date with some person and this was funny to him considering he'd never fail. If he came close to losing the person and receiving a no he would just use his powers on them.

As this young male walked down the now sidewalk he never toke in account as to where he was going exactly. He walked for what seemed to him as just seconds when in reality it was hours, when he finally stopped he realized he was now in what looked to be as a graveyard. Peering around he noticed a man with wings. He decided it couldn't hurt to talk to him and so he walked up. With a smile and a flirtatious voice "Welll, Hello there!" Now sizing him up, trying to figure out what he wanted, who he was, what he was, along with a few other common questions one could expect. "My name is Xavier but please, call me either Mars, or Valex. Whats your name handsome?" Smiling with a calm face being completely serious with his flirts and questions.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:30 am

Leo simply looked up at the man with his piercing yellow eyes, Leo was more than meets the eye, with a very serious voice and not ammused at all by what Zavier had to say, "My name is Leo, and I wish to be left alone." He then looked down at the floor hoping that Xavier would leave him alone, this obviously not going to happen as Leo is not a threatening being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:37 am

Xavier frowned some "Alone?" He slowly neared by him attempting to be there some for him. "I know about being alone and its never to fun by yourself." He slowly placed on hand on Leo's shoulder "I am a listener, I can be there for you, you don't even have to worry about me telling others you know. Since we are strangers in all."He looks sweetly at him "I understand there must be something making you feel this way but know, I can always give you advice...."
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 am

"There is no need for talking as the silence screams the truth" Leo looks at the hand that has been placed on his shoulder then looks back down at the floor not knowing what to do, he also didn't want to cause a fight, especially as he has no inkling to what this guy can do..."Why are you getting do close to me, if i was suspicous i would think you wanted something..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Xavier chuckles "Its called being there for you, and we don't have to talk. We can just sit here, and when your ready, if ever ready, we could talk." Sighs "Feeling bad is such a horrible thing, or any negative emotion for that matter." He keeps his hand there sending out signals to show he meant no harm towards Leo and that he would be there for him like Xavier would for anyone who he was friends with or wished to be friends with.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Leo doesn't trust Xavier one bit... he decides he must somehow get away..."I have to go home...to...see that the oven isn't on....Yes..the oven..." Anyone with common sence can tell Leo is lying, he then gets up and slowly starts to walk away and for a seond he thinks 'phew i think i got away with that one'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Noticing Leo's tell right away and realized he was just lieing to get away he walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder now touching his bare neck. Mars had a choice, make Leo stay or try to get him to stay the right way. With a sigh "Look I know you may not trust me, but I'll do anything to get you to if it can get you there. I know demons aren't socially liked but I swear I won't harm you. I grew up here side by side with humans. I understand them and some would say its even given me a humanity almost......" It could be easily told that Xavier wasn't lieing, and he actually just naturally wanted to be there for this new stranger. With a final attempt to get him to stay. "Look just because someone has demon in them doesn't always define who they are."
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 pm

"Ofcourse I don't trust a demon, my father is one and I do not wish to speak to strangers about my past, and i really hope for your sake your not threatening me." For once Leo was looking straight into his eyes, "I want to know why you just suddenly talk to me...tell me and i may reconsider leaving..otherwise as fast as you saw me i will be gone" Leo pushes Xavier hand off his should and turns straight at him waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Mars gives a serious face trying his best to be serious but can't help but smirk a bit while saying what he was about to admit with ease "Well I thought you were cute, and well, I still think you are. Hahah Well of course you probably won't feel the same for me naturally...." Becoming a bit sad he looks down but forcing himself to perk up more he smiles and looks at him, eventually this works and he becomes actually happy. "So um yeah not just that, I hate seeing others sad, unless they have somehow done something bad to make me think otherwise." He seemed completely serious with his answers and wasn't joking around with the answers either.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:05 pm

"I'm only sad when I am around other poeple, but why'd you get so angry when i tried to leave a minute ago, I really don't have time for the likes of you usually, but your an odd one" Leo tilts his head to one side, "although if you even try to do anything bad to me demon I won't be scared to attack..." Leo scratches his head and it is visible he had been burned in the past 24 hours by a demon flame. Leo looks down at the floor when finished speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Nodding a bit, not seeming to angry at his comment just sad for him that other demons have done him so wrong he now can't trust any of them. "Well I am naturally odd for a demon, I mean I was almost killed as a new born............&^%#! No.....ummm yeah nevermind that last thing......" He became a tad worried about what he said, no one knew he remembered that besides his brother Steven. He looked a bit nervous that he would be looked at as a nuisance like his father did and was going to incinerate him if he hadn't escaped.

Looking back up trying to change the conversation, he searched for something, but then thats when he noticed the fresh burn. He felt a bit caring for him some and smiled "Well if you'd care to, I could heal that if you want.....I normally don't offer, it just looks to be a bit bothersome, I know it would bother me if I had a burn like that." Not moving he waited for a answer, still hoping he'd just move past the previous thing he said.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:36 pm

"A demon with healing powers?" Leo looked confused at the thought of it, he moved is hand over to him, still a bit cautious he looks straight at him "You were saying about when you were a new born?" He looks at him now quite interested about it, for once Leo looked at Xavier as though he had the upper hand if he tried anything, "Tell me what happen" he says with a rather interested and serious voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:17 pm

With a nodded "Yes, I can heal you, granite if longer then about half a minute of healing it'd kill me. But with practice I could do better.....Either way, I want to help you out....." He walks slowly up to Leo, he moved passed the hand and Xavier came close to his face almost as if he was about to kiss him. Xaviers eyes lit up and changed the hazel eyes now to a glowing white color. He began to breath outwards but it didn't work. With a sigh he regretfully said "Please forgive me, its the only way I know how to do this with control...."

He began to lightly kiss him and began to breath life chi into Leo, giving him a great feeling of pleasure, but if looked closer the burn on Leo began to heal rapidly and with just a 4 seconds Xavier stopped breathing a bit harshly trying to catch his breath. He looked at the arm, "Well there you have it.. Its healed......Sorry again, I didn't mean to do you wrong, nor dishonor your little respect for me......" Lowering his head now he sighs. If looked on Leo not only the burn but any other wounds or scars where healed and left the previously scarred or wounded area flawless as if it never had been there.

He then after a few minutes to catch his breath as that toke a bit out o him, he looked back up. "So, yeah......I guess, its to late to keep it from you, just keep this to yourself please...." With a sigh he began his short summary of what happened, from how his father and mother saw Incubus's as disgraces and horrible demons. Which were only meant to be killed or feed in the human world, he then explained that Succubus and Incubus are demons who feed on life chi, but not all fed to kill the prey, just enough to get by. He then explained that they weren't accepted in the tribe back where his farther and mother were, because they demons would be the prey, and they disliked this idea of being the prey of such demons.

Later on he eventually got to the point where he explained that his father was so far against Incubus' and Succubus' that when he found out his son was on he wanted to incineration him with a fire ball. And that the father would not accept the powers of a new born coming in many years earlier then it should have, which only meant the child would easily overpower his dominance by age 14. Which Xavier told Leo was a important thing for his father, so important he'd kill his own child without a moments thought.

After explaining Xavier put his head down sitting down on the ground, he was overwhelmed some with his emotions trying to control them. He struggled, but would hopefully have them together soon. If not he would have to deal with his sorrow, which he had never wished to do so, for he saw sorrow as something that was not good for anything. He needed a friend there for him, but he just kept thinking he would have probably scared off Leo and he was doubtful that Leo would even help him out even if he remained there.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:21 am

Leo blushed as he was kissed by Xavier and didn't know where to look getting all shy, though he said "don't worry about it, i suppose you did heal me so I am very grateful." he was still blushing for a while after he thought to himself '2 kisses in 2 days i must be doing well' as he smiled to himself.

As Xavier started to talk about his life, Leo couldn't help but watch with teary eyes, he couldn't help but think about his past but he did not want to disclose this information quite yet as although Leo knew alot about Mars, he was to shy to say anything, though he now didn't think of Xavier as a demon anymore but more as somone he may actually talk to now. "Don't worry i won't say anything, number 1 because i don't have any friends and number 2 I just wouldn't betray somones trust."

As Xavier sat on the ground, Leo went down to his knees and pulled leo head up with a finger under the chin, Leo looks him straight in the eyes, "I know what its like to be abandoned by your parents," Leo still didn't give anything away about what happend he just left it there. He didnn't know how to cheer Xavier up so he sat down just looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Xavier looked up to see the still blushing Leo, he said with a uneasy face "Well that's good to hear.....on the terms that you understand me, I just wish though I could feel better right now....." In a sad expression he looked down trying to force some more happiness in him, but doing this just himself would never work. He needed someone, he didn't care what they did, kiss him, hug him, sit by him and let him lay on their shoulder, even as little has a little pat on the back would help him out.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Leo reaches out and hugs Xavier but he comes in a bit to fast and ends up on top of Mars Leo goes bright red and says, in an embaressed tone "sorry" Leo ends up going invisible, though Xavier can still feel him on top of him. Leo thinks to himself 'I am such an idiot'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Laughing some at the funny way Leo hugged him, he smiled he hugged Leo back and said with a little more of a cheerful tone which showed he was becoming less sad "Well don't be sorry, I love having such a cute guy on top of me." chuckle some more he hugged him back. He wondered what could come from this friendship, and what if it progress to something else? Thinking a lot about this he smiled some trying to put his hands in the right place on Leo's back, but since he was invisible both hands traveled to far down and touched his butt. Grabbing it some Xavier noticed a few seconds after grabbing it and left them there for a bit longer but with wanting to act appropriate around this guy he moved them back up. "Sorry with you being invisible and all its hard to tell where I should touch and where I shouldn't...."
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Leo comes from being invisible, the first thing Xavier sees is his eyes, he can see the scar on his eye for a second but then it is hidden by his fringe. His cheeks are still very red, he then says "Its fine, i am sorry for going invisible, I just got embarresed because I've never really been on top of somone before..." Leo then starts to get up and when he gets up he offers his hand look down and smiling at him now very shy towards him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Taking his helping hand, Xavier rises up and smiles at Leo's shyness "Now why are you so shy looking? You don't have to be worried how I'll react to anything you do, if you wanna tell me something tell me. I won't be mean I promise." Smiling now on his two feet he releases Leo's hand, and looks at him with a curious eye, becoming a slight closer to him to where he could feel Leo's breath and Leo could possibly feel Xavier's. With a calm voice he tells Leo "You really shouldn't go threw life being shy or hiding emotions, its to short for things like that you know..."
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Leo looked down at the floor with his eyes then looks up aback into the eyes at Xavier and finally plucks up the courage and goes into kiss him hoping that it wasn't a trick he now he looks at Xavier very innocently and he looks very cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Not to surprised as he got the notion Leo liked him, Xavier right away went with the kiss. Surprisingly enjoying it a lot, it was not long before Xavier accidentally used his power "Touch of Lust" on Leo. He didn't mean to but what was done, is done. Not realizing at all that he used his power, he continued to kiss, one would not notice the use of this at all since it had no visual display. All that Leo would know is that a lust for Xavier would come threw him, along with a bigger then normal pleasurable sensation would come threw the kiss where Xavier would feel just a normal kiss.

((Those with a high will power will be able to resist this feeling, though those who have anything lower then a very high will power may be overwhelmed with the feeling of lust and pleasure coming from that one kiss.))
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:08 pm

With Leo's overwhelming lust Xavier he pushes him up against a tree still kissing then he starts to kiss him on his neck and starts to kiss down his body.

-Fade out-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:48 pm

[Fade In]

Grinning as they were all cleaned up, Xavier put back on his clothes surprised from all that lust from Leo. With a surprised look "So where'd all that come from cutie? I wasn't expecting a guy like you to do this, at least not this soon in meeting someone...." It was obvious Xavier had no idea what came over Leo but he enjoyed himself none the less.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Leo looking slightly looking confused "I really don't know what came over me...." He looks at Xavier, "Did you do something to me?" Leo proceeds to look down at the ground then looks up chuckling to himself..."I had sex in a graveyard..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never trust a Demon...(Steven)   Never trust a Demon...(Steven) Empty

Back to top Go down

Never trust a Demon...(Steven)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next