Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) Empty
PostSubject: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:18 pm

A male human in his late teens walked around the trees with his hands in the pockets of his black jeans, his short, spiked, black hair staying still as he walked, his boots crushing twigs under them while he wore a black t-shirt which covered his fair, pale skin, his dark blue eyes scanning the area and listening to the things happening around him, the tweeting of the birds, he then came across a small cat feeding on a bird, he couldn't help but smirk, although he hated the surface world he couldn't help but realize the savageness of it too, oddly enough it gave him a sense of peace.

The male then continued his path through the woods and waited to see if something interesting would happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:36 pm

A nice day out it was certainly, though with a loud scream, a woman began to run from something. Her leg was limping, and she screamed claiming to see creatures of the night everywhere and they wanted to eat her. Then a man, known as Steven A. B., chased her down in his usual attire, holding up RPG, "WAIT GET BACK HERE!! NOTHING IS GOING TO EAT YOU!!!!" This man was clearly out to kill her but first needed to stop her. A few moments later a loud explosion is heard and Steven's laugh can be heard faintly.

If waked over to see, the person would see a corpse missing a part of their limb and a Flesh Eating Disease eating away at this woman's skin, which was going rather quickly considering she was already dead. "Talk about adding insult to injury. Haha No one escapes from me forever.... Well that's another one down, time to get my payment....."He stayed to make sure nobody was around, and surprisingly there weren't any super heroes to see this nor any humans. He was quite relieved and began to enjoy his kill more fascinated by the fast disintegrating skin
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm

The human quickly ran towards the scream out of curiosity, crouching in a bush when he saw Steven, watching him with interest 'whats this? A zombie-type of being perhaps? This city is more interesting than I thought...' he said in his mind before he leaned in a little closer, a twig in the bush being bent and snapping, he then uttered a curse word and hid in the bush, it wasn't that he was scared, he just didn't want to interrupt the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Seeing the fellow human decompose, his schadenfreude nature began to lean more towards a hostility towards the bystander he over heard. He grabbed got a touch near the dead woman and got a sample of the blood with a needle. Steven was no Zombie he by closer look was a heavily armed human, in which had inflicted quite a few amounts of diseases to the woman that was now dead and having her flesh eaten away by the virus implanted in the RPG shot.

Steve then got up and looked over toward the bush making his way towards it, with a serious tone he says "Who are you! Do not make me use force to make you show yourself!" He looks at the bush ready to throw out one of his inventions known as a Electrocution Grenade. "I will attack if I sense you are a threat."Steven begins to rely on his pure precognition to tell him whether or not he should trust this thing what ever it was, be it human or something/someone else.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

The human slowly stood up "calm down, I don't want to harm you, I'm just admiring your work" he said with a smirk, his blue eyes turning to red, showing that he wasn't a mere human, but he wasn't a threat to Steven either "you've got a skill there, its impressive, and that's coming from me, I mean no harm" he said as he stared at Steven and brushed the dirt from his jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Steven was uncertain if he should lower is guard just yet, though, he did believe the man. Steve felt a oddity about this man and he sensed he was not all he seemed to be. Steve lowered his grenade and walked towards this person. Now staring back at him his eyes looking over him to see if there was any weapons on him. As far as he saw there were nothing.

"Well alright, glad you appreciated my work, though at first off I must introduce myself. I am Steven A. B. you can call me what ever." With a keen eye he wondered what this man was at, and if his mental stat was damaged or impaired. Clearly he had just murdered gruesomely, a woman, for what this man still had know knowledge of.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

The human gave a respecting nod "I am Denica Sinokon, if you couldn't already tell, I am a demon, but no need to fear, if you want me to show my true self as a matter of trust I will, I very much dislike this human form anyway" he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Steven was not phased of the secret just told to him, he more of welcomed it. He seemed to let his gaurd further down, and gave a glance to the demon to do what he wishes. Steven wouldn't care, he was found with demon appearances and other such like looks anyways. He gave respect to him as he would anyone, though whether this demon would keep it or not, it would be determined by his actions and respect for Steven.

Steven with a smile he told the demon with complete confidence. "Go on, besides, I always enjoy when looks go farther then they currently are at." He was stating in his own way that he thought Denica was appealing, and that he should only naturally be more so when in his normal form. "Perhaps, you could answer why is it, that someone like you is up here in the mortal realm?" Steven was intrigued by this demon but mostly he thought he would be a good person to keep around and be a fun person to be around none the less.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:04 pm

As the pale skin started to fade to dark red, demonic bat-like wings sprouting from his back, two short horns coming out from just below his hairline, his hair transforming to a more long spiked style that seemed to form a curved spike which he ran his hand through, his clothes morphing into just a simple pair of ripped and tattered knee-low shorts he then stared at Steven for a few moments with his red eyes staring at Steven for a few moments then scratching an itch on his bare chest "well I'm currently hunting a female demon, a while ago we were both suppose to battle together, but as she had feelings towards me she refused to fight me, now I'm trying to track her down and destroy her, no one escapes from a fight with me alive" he said in his rich, deep voice "feelings like that are a sign of weakness" he added darkly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Steven looks at him, and now with a smirk as he was right he then heard how feelings like love were weakness. He spoke with now a serious and soothing tone "No, feelings like thoses shared with the weak and pathetic will make yourself then in their image. Though have them with one of the same power or greater, you then have someone that you can trust and will be an asset. Think about battles with someone of your own power, you and this person would crush thousands. And that woman would meet a far worse death seeing the man she loved with someone else. If you think about it, if you chose right you will be unstoppable, and you will also feel amazing all the time, since you would care for them and they would make you feel like the best person in the world. Which I can clearly see you of your power are clearly at." He looked closer at him with his look now softening up, thinking about what he said and how he also needed one to be of his same power as well.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 pm

"Are you suggesting we...team up? Hmm...it is an interesting thought...perhaps teaming up with you will be a good choice, I can already tell you are a powerful and intelligent being, and I wish to learn more about your mind, and I figure that hunting Ellenia will take half the time if we work together...concerning the feelings of love....I guess if I do meet someone of worthy and equal power to me then I could perhaps consider exploring those emotions" said Denica thoughtfully as he stared at Steven, enjoying the conversation with Steven and the fact that Steven had recognized his power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Smiles a bit and looks closely at him then continues after what he said "Go ahead a learn my mind, I say the best team, is the one that knows each other best, and can cover all weaknesses." Chuckles "though you hardly seem like you'd have any. Then again that is ignorance on my part, everyone has a weakness, mine is this human body." He then stats with a confident tone "You can ask me anything, and I'll do my best to do all I can to answer, and the same goes if you require assistance." He seems sincere and also if examined he would seem to have a particular interest in Denica, and he was far from sham of it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Denica smirked at Steven "well then if we're talking about our weaknesses let us get to a more secure and private place, I don't wish to be talking about my weaknesses while in a place where anyone could walk in on us" he said before he transformed back to his human form "do you have a place or residence? Perhaps we can examine each other's minds there" he suggested as he looked around then looked back to Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Secretly enjoying himself a bit when ever Denica said examine our/your minds, he gestured south to his vehicle. As he moved towards it and got in he drove quickly toward his house to enter it with Denica. Now removing his weapons; all 50, then his guns and armoring under his clothing he sat on a couch. He left his white shirt under his unbuttoned black suit jacket 2 buttons un-done at the top. He removed his shoes and seemed relaxed and welcomed Denica to take a seat anywhere for he was alright with him being anywhere. With his feet propped up he prepared himself to have his mind examined.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:09 pm

Denica laid across the sofa as he transformed back to his demon form, having not wanted to show his demon form on the way to the house "hmmm...so what drives you to do the things you do?" he asked as he stared at Steven to watch his reactions to the questions "and how did you become the being you are today? For a human you are very intriguing, I've never seen a human with such an attitude towards others of their species" he said curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Staring now right back into Denica's eyes he began to answer the first question with ease. "Simple, what drives me is the fact I am quite schadenfreude, not to mention I am wired quite a ton of money to kill the targets set by others. I make viruses, diseases, vaccines, and cures, of modified versions or mutant versions. This is because of my curiosity and the please I gain once I test it on live subjects who are my targets. I fuse ammunition with these things to make the hits I give all the more deadly. Not to mention, I make other such things as like one I'm making now. It will give oneself the ability to stop ageing virtually forever."

He then followed this smoothly to answer his next question, he wondered what he will react upon hearing this next part but alas he continued. "I became this way when I was born, meaning I've always been this way. I enjoy my jobs, and I first got this job as a assassin when I was 14 or so I had no one not even my sister, and I needed to fend on my own. This job paid well not to mention being a body guard does as well. I think that explains it more as well." He smiled then he speaks completely straight faced.

"I do this to my kind? Ha, these people are nothing like me in a mind set at times. I usually find demons more suitable to be around then humans. These beings pay a person to kill others just because of a break up, or to protect them because they want to steal from others then they are killed by me when that person who was stolen from hires me to kill them. These beings are greedy and I myself only want one thing. That thing is someone to interest me, and someone I can love without lost." Now sitting up he nears Decina and waits half way from him, just staring at him. This could mean many things and what Steven wanted could not be determined at that current moment just based off how he was siting and looking at Decina.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:17 pm

"You...you are an extremely interesting individual....okay then...do you have any questions for me?" asked Denica as he gave an attractive and fanged smirk to Steven as he folded his arms, waiting for any questions that Steven might ask, noticing him getting closer but that didn't bother him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

With a sly smile he looked at Denica, eyeing him with some curiousity, but holding back what ever he was thinking about doing before. He asked him a large question one he'd want to know much. "May I know everything? Just start from the beginning if you can.." He smiled some more while he awaited the answer.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:58 pm

Denica raised an eyebrow with a smirk "you want to know everything? Ok then, well first my demon parents abandoned me after I was born so I quickly learned how to look after myself, I built up my combat skills and pretty much destroyed everything that tried attacking me, then as I got older I went into working in the Hell Colosseum as a demon gladiator, during that time I met Lucifer and he gave me one of my more destructive powers which also allowed me to see in the dark, then I was against Ellenia and that whole stuff happened with her refusing to fight me, so I became enraged and followed her to the surface world and ever since then I've been searching for her to destroy her" he explained before thinking "since then I've taken an interest in red things, I also enjoy being in the dark as well as rock music" he listed before he stretched and looked very relaxed on the sofa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:45 pm

"Lucifer ey? Well that sounds quite amazing, and o fight in Colosseum that is just great. I wish I could have seen you in some of your fights......" Steven smiles a slight bit as he nears him a bit more, slowly and steadily, now just a foot away from his upper torso. He gives a slight smirk, he has this eager look in his eyes. Before he is able to fully think out he decides to ask a particular question, "Do you ever wonder what would happen if a chance would be taken, which that could change our life?" A natural curiosity comes about him as he is on the couch near him. He wasn't sure what Denica would say but he like all the previous times wanted to hear it. He found this demon one of the more interesting ones.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Denica raised an eyebrow at Steven, wondering what he was trying to get at but he decided to just go along with it and smirked "I do actually, are you suggesting we do something together? Right now? Tell me what you have planned for us" he said as he stared at Steven with his fanged smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Not even giving hints now, he begins to explain but then backs up some curious on his thoughts. "Well what do you think I have planed? No trick question, don't worry, just curious..." He can't help but to smile too in front of the fanged smile, but he is able to make himself a bit less obvious on his reactions towards the things Steven thinks are cute things Denica does.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:16 pm

"I don't know really, maybe do a few naughty things, its odd...I've only known you for today and yet...I can feel something between us...I can't really explain it...can you feel it too?" asked Denica as he stared at Steven's face then into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Steven heard him speak to him, and with only seconds he began to gracefully near him. With saying this in a soft, quiet tone "Lets see.....if this will tell us anything......" He says the last part as he is inches from Denica mouth, then Steve pauses only to be just a grain of rice's width away from their lips touching. Steven takes a half breath him as he was a bit lost of words and kisses Denica. Steven only felt like he should stop when Denica would want to going as far as he would.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

Denica blinked surprised and blushed slightly before he started to kiss Steven back and softly licked Steven's lips, Denica was very surprised but...he couldn't stop...he didn't want to stop...he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next