Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Are you a demon? (moon) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_lcapAre you a demon? (moon) I_voting_barAre you a demon? (moon) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_lcapAre you a demon? (moon) I_voting_barAre you a demon? (moon) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_lcap0%Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_lcap100%Are you a demon? (moon) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Are you a demon? (moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Are you a demon? (moon) Empty
PostSubject: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Paula walked around out side titans tower following the spiritual pressure to the front door and prepared to face a huge demon as she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm

The Titans door slid open with Raven on the other end. Her hood was on and it was wrapped tightly around her body. "Yes?" Raven asked raising an eyebrow that was hidden by her hood.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Paula sensed the spiritual pressure coming from the girl in front of her and rose an eyebrow "this girls a demon?" Paula put her hand with the bracelet behind her and looked like she was holding onto an invisible bow as she said.

"Tell me are you a demon, possessed by a demon, baring a demonic child, or living with a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Raven's eyes flashed red. "Who walks up to my home and questions what I am!" Raven hissed at the girl. " Do I look like a demon too you!" Raven spat trying to keep the truth covered, she didn't like her past and didn't want to bring it up. Now she had to control her temper or her demon side would come out.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Paula's eyes narrowed when she saw ravens eyes turn red.

"Actually yeah you do.."

She said the quickly said.

"Come from the dark SONO WASARO!!!"

Her bow formed using the pure spirituality energy in the air and then Paula hopped backwards and aimed the bow and a newly formed arrow made out of the same stuff as the bow at raven.

"You and all the other demons should learn not to flaunt you Spiritual pressures around so much! and now in the name of the Soul Reapers I shall send you back to the pits pf hell where you came from so you may not hurt the people of this city anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Raven stuck out her hands and shot a quick bolt of shadow energy. "Look, I don't know who you are but obviously you don't know me or this city well enough!" Raven hissed stepping out of the Titans Tower and taking off her hood. " I protect this city, The whole Teen Titan team protects the city. I have a demon background, doesn't mean I'm bad. I didn't choose my life, I didn't choose my father!" Raven yelled her eyes flashing red through-out her argument. Her anger was starting to get a little out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Paula dodged her attacks and shot out 5 arrows at raven as the cross on her bracelet glowed with each one.

"All I know was I was born a Soul Archer! Soul Archers kill Demons and save innocent spirits! I was always told by my grandparents from the stories the told me of my ancestors that no demon can be good! And in order to become a great Soul Archer you must destroy evil spirits! Demons play tricks on you mind so you do their bidding and I wont let you trick me into thinking you are good!"

Paula did a back flip and in mid air she shot out 10 more arrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

"Soul Archer" Raven was familiar with them. "Well you're a bad soul archer because you just attack in stead of knowing the whole story. Soul Archers are meant to keep peace, and frankly your bad at it." Raven said regaining her cool. She dodged the arrows with ease, this girl was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well I'm sorry that my parents never let me learn all about Soul archers as a kid and just about all the Soul Archers were killed off by the Soul Knights before I could learn more about them! But I have to admit your pretty good for a demon most of them would have been defeated by now or at least hit! Gess I might have to use my Naiteki Yami in this fight."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

" Or maybe you should go back to the library and read more about your little club before yelling at people. I'm not fully demon, but i'm pretty sure if I told you more of my background you'd still shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 pm

"Its tradition that the only way to learn things about being a Soul Archer is to teach your self or to be taught about it by anther Soul Archer. Pulse I know of no books on Soul Archers that haven't been destroyed y the Soul Knights yet."

She said aiming an arrow at her the entire time.

"Tell m one thing one thing that stands out above anything any normal person would do to help humanity. Tell me the best thing you have ever done this out expecting anything in return or an alternate reason for why you did it and maybe just maybe I'll believe you claimings on wishing to protect this city if you do not I shall you my Naiteki Yami on you.

She said as her arrow slowly turns black.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Raven smiled. " I have a book about the Soul Archers and the Soul knights." Raven said crossing her arms. " I saved the city and probably most of the world. I saved all of these innocent people from the worst of demons. Someone you couldn't even take down, if there were a thousand of you. You're too weak to face Trigon, you're too weak to be a soul archer." Raven implied as she put her hood back on and was ready to back into the tower.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:46 pm

"So your the one who.... HEY HOW DARE YOU CALL ME TOO WEAK I'M VERY STRONG FOR ONE WHO HAD TO TRAIN IN SECRET AND ALL BY HER SELF KNOWING VERY LITTLE ABOUT HOW TO DO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE SO ARCHERS!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:35 pm

"This is why you are weak. You seek no guidance, you might have determination but you have no training from a true Soul Archer. You don't even seek a book, all you do is play pretend and run around and shoot things." Raven said with true meaning. " Now, You're wasting my time, so if you would excuse me." Raven finally said turning around and heading for the tower door.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hey! Do you have any leads on any surviving Soul Archers I must know I need to find them!"They are the only family I have left that have not disowned me or died.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Master poster
Master poster
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:06 pm

"Why would I help someone who tried to kill me for no reason. Someone who comes into my home and threatens me! Someone who called me out from my past which you know nothing about!" Raven yelled back walking back into the Titans tower and shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 pm

Paula made her bow disappear and would start to leave the island as she says.

"Evil or not she sure is a ^#%@....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a demon? (moon)   Are you a demon? (moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a demon? (moon)
Page 1 of 1