Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Denica looked to the man, seeming to be annoyed for being interrupted then looked to the uzi "I do hope you don't plan to use that on us, because if you try then you won't survive" he said darkly as he glared at the man, planning to protect Steven no-matter what as he slowly moved a hand behind his back, charging up a dark orb in-case things got nasty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:59 pm

Steven smiled at his boyfriends protectiveness, he chuckled and said "Hey I wasn't done yet!" He gives a nice kiss on his lips and gave a light rub on him crotch. He then lifted him up, placed him in his seat gently. Steve said yelling to make sure he heard him "DON"T WORRY SUIT, I"LL BE RIGHT WITH YOU!!" Silently chuckling, he looked back and opened a box with a glowing yellow like liquid and poured it onto a RPG Missile. This missile looked off colored and had a repugnant smell to it, and Steven had to even gab it by a small bar and made sure not to touch any of the sides.

He grabbed out the huge but thin gun out of the longer box and load the shot into the gun. After the liquid was poured on the shot Steven grabbed 3 grenades all different in every aspect. He then got out of the car. He without a seconds notice he threw out the blackish grenade, and while it was in the air Steven used the RPG to shot at, not the suit, but the car he came in. The grenade went off and the man jumped for cover, unharmed he looked frantically for the gun.

Steven now tossed a slimy disfigured ball at the man, which steve had predicted the movement and was able to throw it near him the man saw it begin to blink and he started to run out of the smog of the black grenade. He came close to Steve but Steve still had more up his sleeve. With a pull of a string he threw the neon colored grenade, it hit the man in the head. The man was about to say something like "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" when a fine needle launched out and launched itself into the mans thigh and hooked in the tiny needles within, into the inside of his skin. It then released a shock a little bit more deadly to the man for about a minute.

This was enough time for Steven to go up to suitcase grab it then come back. He was about to get into the car when out of boredom and wanting more fun he toke out this greenish transparent liquid and carefully poured it into the suit's eye socket. It began to eat away at his eye and brain. Steven got into the car all happy, saying with a gleeful tone of voice "Well then that was nice talk with him! So are you ready to go back?" Seeming completely not phased of what just happened he tries to give a kiss to Deni.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Denica blinked, surprised at what he had just witnessed before he looked to Steven before he slowly nodded, amazed at what Steven had just done before he kissed him and licked his lips "that was....unbelievable..." he said "you-you-wow...you're so..." said Denica, being unable to speak before he grabbed Steven and put him on his lap before kissing along his neck and slid his hands into the front of Steven's pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Enjoying how Denica reacted toward his normal display of speaking with the suit, reclined the car chairs back and began too strip off his shirt. He heard the screams of the man, they died off as time went on. Steve moved Denica's hand down more to get him to play around down there more. He then began to forcibly bring Denica close and out of a lust Steve actually bite a part of his side fat off, as blood would come out of the wound Steve kept up the biting and playful rubbing of Denica, not really going further unless Denica had planed to.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Denica smirked flirtily at Steven before he transformed to his demon form, being back to wearing just his boxers and his tattered shorts, starting to enjoy it when Steven bit him and gave out a small groan, playing with Steven more as his face started to turn lustful and animalistic, bringing Steven down to him and started to put his teeth around Steven's shoulders, waiting to see if Steven wanted him to "like I said, go as far as you like" he whispered in a very lustful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Steven had continued to bite harder and harder, allowing Denica to bite him just as hard.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Steven groaned in pleasure, he was now bleeding and had multiple wounds and Denica was missing veriest parts of flesh chunks here and there were ripped right off the body. And all the chunks were actually not around these two for during, they were unknowingly eaten by both of them. Weak in strength Steve hastefully looks for a vial. After a few moments past he finds it almost about to lose consciousness and drinks the cloudy like water liquid.

In just a few matter of secound his skin begins to repair and regenerate, after 10 or so minute the process is done and he looks over to Denica now with completely flawless skin. He chuckled "Looks like my experiment works, do you want some? Or are you use to being practically eaten by yourself and boyfriend? Hahah" he hands a full vial to him waiting for a response to everything that had happened not just the yes or no for the vial.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Denica was still gasping for breath, sweating from the intimate experience and nodded before he took the vial and drank it before laying back on the car seat, noticing the amount of blood that had stained the seat too then started to relax as his wounds started to heal up "you're so delicious" he said with a smirk as he held Steven's bare chest against his "to think...we only met today, yet we're already at this stage, I like it" he said as he slowly caught his breath back and started to breathe softly, Steven moving up and down on Denica's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Steven chuckles some, "As were you, I'm just glad I had these vials, otherwise I think I may have died.....Though if anyway to die that I'd have to choose from that way would be the one I'd want most." He smiled and began to say "So what do you do? As such a hot demon as yourself you must have something to do? hahhah Or are you just my sexy boyfriend who I have sex with ever hour? heheh" He was a bit humorous, as he looked at Denica he was happy he met him and also extremely pleased to have now a life with someone as amazing as his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Denica chuckled "well I was planning on cooking you a romantic meal tonight, meaning I'll have to go to the food store to pick up some ingredients before we get home" he said, liking how Steven was calling him hot before he put a hand under his head "if you're planning on anything else then feel free to say, we could just watch a horror movie with popcorn if you like, I'll do what you want to do" he added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Steven smiled, "Here you take the wheel and drive to the places you need Deni, I want to try something, you may enjoy it alot" He waited for him to take a seat and eagerly he got under the wheel. Steven began to pull down his pants, with a grin he looked before beginning. "I want to try the thing you did, only I wanna try it the whole ride back. Hahah" He looked serious and yet had a teasing tone, it was clear he was alright with this and he felt that he should be able to do this to, and why not do it long then Denica did. HE wanted to let Denica have some good pleasure without doing anything in response to it besides enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Denica looked slightly surprised before he smirked, starting to drive the car to the store, gripping the wheel tight as Steven did what he did, driving for a while as he drove back towards Steel City, biting his lip in pleasure and he started to groan happily, liking the fact that the journey back was a long drive before he softly ran a hand through Steven's hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 pm

Enjoying the fell of him in his mouth and his fingers running threw his hair he goes the whole time.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

After they got there, Steven got more energy and it was 30 minutes longer and when it was over Steven didn't even bother to pull up his pants. He came up and kissed him on the lips then opening the door and grabbing the bags of groceries heading inside happily as he looked back and grinned at him saying "You coming with me Denica?"
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Denica smiled and pulled his boxers and shorts up before getting out of the car and followed Steven once he closed the car door, walking into the house with Steven he smiled "right, any favorite foods?" he asked as he started to unpack the groceries, feeling absalutely amazing from what Steven had done to him in the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:19 pm

He smiled "Anything is good with me Deni, just having you with me is a treat." He chuckled and unloaded the groceries onto the counter. He walked up to him and gave a nice warm hug saying into his ear softly "I love you Denica, you know that right?" He continued to hug him. He didn't know why, but he just felt he should right now, it was a odd feeling about the room and he didn't know why. But he was none the less sincere and meant every word he said. And it could be easily told just by the glimmer in his eyes, Denica was becoming a serious soft spot for Steven too.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Denica looked to Steven a little surprised at his random hug but he couldn't help but smile before he chuckled "of course I do, and I love you too Steven" he said before he put his finger under Steven's chin and softly drew his face close to his before he kissed Steven's lips softly and licked his lips before he held Steven in his arms and hugged him tight with a smile as he moved his head back and kissed Steven's forehead gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

As the hug concluded and he felt the warm kiss on his forehead and moved toward the futon in front of the flat screen upstairs. He got the bed made as it wasn't before, and he searched threw endless movies until he came upon one he thought was just pathetically lame, but it was humorous toward their lack of budget for film. The movie was called "Demons at the Door", it was a waste of time to watch but, Steven wasn't concerned on watching it at all. For he though about something he'd want to do more then just lay there and watch a movie like any other lonely night. He want to cuddle some, and have some minor fun as far as kissing to Deni.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Denica looked to the movie and kissed Steven's cheek before he went to make some popcorn, coming back upstairs with a big bowl of popcorn he then laid on the futon and took a handful of popcorn, relaxing on the futon with a smile as he watched Steven with a cute smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

AS the movie had began Steven watched it the movie of course was dragging some as time went on and he decided he would cuddle up to Deni, not from the movie but that the house still had a lack for heating. Getting closer to him Steve continues to eat his popcorn, snuggled up against Deni.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Denica looked to Steven and smiled as he munched on the popcorn and pulled the covers over him and Steven, trying to share his body warmth before he put an arm around Steven's waist before he rested his head on the pillow, staring at the movie boredly, taking note of all the inaccuracy about demons in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Steven looks over towards Deni to see his boredom, he decided he would have some fun with Deni, not to go and try something serious on him. If Deni wanted something like that he'd have to really make Steven do what he wanted, which just so happened to be something he wanted. As Steven cuddled up to Deni he reached his hand back, and slides it into Deni's pants, right as he rolls around. Steven begins to kiss him on the lips, all while playing with Deni in Deni's pants. Steven enjoyed just playing around like this with Deni.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 pm

Denica smirked at Steven as he felt Steven's hand, Denica then kissed Steven back and rolled onto Steven, softly laying on him and being careful not to put all his weight on Steven "if there's anything you want to do, or want me to do, just say" he purred into Steven's ear, his hot breath tickling Steven's ear again before he slowly licked his earlobe too and gave a purr of happiness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Steven smiled as he removed his hand from Deni's pants and grabbed his butt with on hand and now using his other hand to guide his head towards his own neck. "Go ahead....." Wanting Denica to really take power over him and do what ever he wanted to Steven, Steven offered his neck for him to bite and give hickies to. He, very hard like, rubbed Deni's back while grabbing tight onto his butt. If Deni wasn't going to take advantage of Steven and do what he secretly wanted to do, Steven planned to do just those things to Denica.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Denica slowly licked up Steven's neck and then kissed down it, starting to give Steven lots of hickies and little nips to his neck as he started to rub one of his leg against Steven's before Denica slowly bit into Steven's neck with his small fangs, drawing blood as he bit deep into Steven's flesh, licking the blood before he gave a little groan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Steven moaned some at the feel of the tiny fangs entering his neck, Steven decided to just not keep trying to wait for Denica to seize control and toke it himself. Rolling around he began to, with some force, remove Denica's pants and underwear, afterwards Steven toke off the remaining clothes from his own body. He brought the volume down on the T.V. and then brought the cover over both him and Deni. He made sure all parts of them were hid from the outside so if someone had say came in they would only see a blanket and two things that were underneath unable to see any bit of them unless the cover was lifted off.

Steven removed Denica from his neck not caring how it would tare at his neck skin. When Deni was removed the bite ripped some and blood began to drip on Denica and some even stay on Steven and it slide down his body. Steven began to lick some of it off of Denica and made out with him, with this he also transferred some of the blood into Denica's mouth which was clearly tasted. Steven as he made out with his hot boyfriend he place the hand that once was on Deni's butt now on his thigh and the other moved to Deni's cheek moving his thumb back and forth on his face as they made out.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Denica's eyes suddenly widened as Steven did what he did before he wrapped his arms around Steven's hips, pulling Steven's body towards his as he made out, licking Steven's tongue as Denica put a hand on Steven's that was on his thigh, loving the situation that he was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next