Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_lcapLight of the sun! (Steven then open) I_voting_barLight of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_lcapLight of the sun! (Steven then open) I_voting_barLight of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_lcap0%Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_lcap0%Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_lcap100%Light of the sun! (Steven then open) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Light of the sun! (Steven then open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Light of the sun! (Steven then open) Empty
PostSubject: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Scorpion ran through the streets, he had heard a policeman talking about Doctor light being up to something. He saw the doctor, ran up to him but got shot back by an energy blast of light. He drew out his blade Ha! You think you are a match for the great Doctor light!?! Doctor light grew blades of light and they did battle.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 pm

A red skinned demon was currently flying next to a car, steadily keeping up with it, smiling at the driver inside to who he also stuck his tongue out at, he then looked ahead along the road and noticed some kind of disturbance "whats going on here I wonder..." he muttered as he flew towards the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:36 pm

The driver of the car otherwise known as Steven pulled up a few moments after the demon by his car had reached the spot. Two guys were apparently fighting for some reason, of which baffled Steven. He got out of his car looking at now Denica, and walked over to say with a quiet tone. "What do you think is going on here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Scorpion parried a blow by Doctor light, then flupped over his head and slashed at his back. He fell over, Scorpion moved to do the finishing blow but was sent flying by Doctor Light hitting him with a glove of light. He got back up and barely dodged a blast of Light.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:30 pm

"it looks like somesort of fight, maybe a hero and a villain?" said Denica, unsure of which was which before he looked to Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 am

Steven became a bit more cautious and decided he should get prepared just incase his feelings and vibes came true and the fight came right for them. Steven did not want to be caught off guard with no protection of his own. Denica was powerful, but if he was spending his time protecting Steven who'd protect Denica. With a slight whisper to Denica "I'll be right back babe, I just have to gather a few things...."

Now running back to his car he dove right in to it and began to put on some heavy duty body armor over his chest and legs. He then began to attack ammunition of 6 different kinds which this covered most of the body that was previously not covered by the armor. He then attached the grenades all over his body. This would take only a few moments but he made sure to take some extra time to make sure everything was hooked up right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:28 pm

(OOC: I have nothing to post so skip me)
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Denica looked over to Steven then put his palms out, a red lesser demon bone trident appearing in his hands "don't fear my king, I shall protect you" he said as he watched the fight, making sure to protect Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm

After much rechecks and securing Steve got out of the car and was ready to start a war. He walked to Denica's position with a sniper rifle in hand, a silent pistol on his thigh, and a RPG on his back. "Well I guess we are ready if they are stupid enough to attack us...." Steven sighs as he watches the fight continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Scorpion flipped over Doctor Lights head, dodging his attack and attacking back. All he did was knock the silly thing off his head. He saw the other two watching Little help here?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 pm

"That depends, are you the villain or the hero?" asked Denica, not wanting to be seen helping a hero, but causing a little more chaos with the villain? Now what was what he called fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Steven sighed at Denica's response and began to aim his sniper for Dr. Lights chest near the center. HE would pull the trigger in just a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I`m a hero he saw Steven preparing to shoot Proffesor Light, he prepared himself and would pull Proffesor Light out of the way as soon as he squeezed the trigger You- you saved me, don`t make ths think I will go easy on you because of thi- Scorpion slammed his head against the ground, knocking him out. He then turned towards the other two waiting for them to move, he grew his palm blades and prepared to fight if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Denica looked to Steven casually "so now what?..." he asked boredly, not in the mood to fight such a pointless fight "a hero protecting a villain, very strange..." he said bluntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:09 pm

He sighs while still peering threw his sniper "No regrets, I am ready for some fun now......" He aims and shoots again only this time it was at the spinal cord of Dr. Light. "There now when he wakes he won't run. You can thank me later, come on Denica lets go." He whispers to him "Get ready to fight this runt when he comes for us." There was a bit of poison in the bullet which would make Dr. Light when he awoke to see things from his past attack him, when there was actually nothing there. The poison would only last for a minute, all the spinal injuries aren't fatal but if he moved to much the bullet would grind with every movement up against his spine give him large amounts of pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Scorpion didn`t deflect the bullet, instead he kartwheeled towards Steven and aimed a stab at his torso, a kick at his ribs and a punch to the face.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:21 pm

At that moment when Scorpion came over towards Steven he had suddenly stood in front of Steven protectively, taking the attack for Steven as Denica grunted a little in pain "don't...you dare..." he said as he glared at Scorpion, Denica then using his trident to catch Scorpion's head between the forks and throwing him to the ground, the trident pinning his head to the ground as drops of blood started to drip from Denica's torso and a little bit of blood dripped from his mouth and nose too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:36 pm

Steven was happy that Denica was there to protect him even though if Scorpion would have hit any part of his body he would either trigger a smoke bomb or a electrocution grenade which could have pacified him. There was also the chance of him hitting some of the liquid on the RPG shots and being infected with a disease. But none the less Scorpion was pinned to the ground, but if that wasn't enough Steve aimed his gun for a shot at Scorpion making sure he was unable to tell where it'd be aimed at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:52 pm

When Scorpion was pinned down, he pretended to be scared and pretended to be trying to get free. In reality he was charging his electricity and activated it, shocking Denica, not enough for him to lose consciousness but enough for Scorpion to free himself in time to slap the gun out of Stevens hand.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Denica jumped back and shuddered from the shock "okay, now I'm angry..." he said as he started firing fireballs at Scorpion angrily and rapidly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Steven tries to calm down some, smirking a bit "Now boys, can't we just work this out?" as he toke out a black covered grenade just in case the answer was no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Scorpion dodged all the fireballs but one, which hit him in the foot and tripped him over. He flipped so that he wouldn`t land in any painful way. He gave Steven the middle finger and kicked the grenade away.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Denica growled angrily then looked to Steven "he's just going to keep attacking you, I have to protect you" he said simply before he felt blood dripping from his wound and put his hand over it then looked to Steven "maybe we should get out of here before you get injured" he said with a concerned look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Steven becomes a bit irritated "Ugh! Some hero, all he wants to do is fight us. I try and ask to reason with him and he just starts being rude. Then kicks a grenade out of my hand....." Shaking his head in a sad way "Why is it all the bad guys seem good and all these wanna be heroes just wanna fight because they assume we look bad, or we shot a enemy......I didn't even use excessive force! I just shot Dr. Light so he wouldn't harm us." Shaking his head, "I will never understand you heroes sometimes....." He begins to walk to his car, now angered. He was starting to understand why heroes were so hated. He raises a hand pointing out his index finger moving it in his direction, this was a signal for Denica to come with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

Wanna-be hero? I`m not a wannabe, I haven`t been since I was 13, and I`m not looking for a fight. he moved to block Stevens path to his car You shot a man, that`s assult and last I checked that`s a crime. It`s my duty to stop you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light of the sun! (Steven then open)   Light of the sun! (Steven then open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Light of the sun! (Steven then open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days :: Downtown-
Jump to: