Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Things were slow and we great for both Steven and still surprised it was as well for Denica. Everything began to escalate more and more till eventually both had given in and they went all the way. Steven and Denica went for a while but after some time they were completely satisfied.

[FADE OUT]

[FADE IN]

Steven was a bit exhausted but begins to get up and pull on his pants going commando, he looked over at Denica and smirked. "Well......that was.....was........well, wow....." He was out of breath for a short time and it quickly faded and he then began to go back on the couch laying down by Denica laying on his chest. He wasn't curious how Denica felt, but he wondered how he'd react and all he hoped was for it to be good, and if bad that he'd get threw it.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Denica smiled at Steven "wow...never thought I'd be doing something like that today...it felt good, and I can certainly tell that you enjoyed it" he said as his smile turned to a smirk and softly ran one of his hands through Steven's hair as he rested on the sofa with Steven "so...what does this mean for us?...Are we a couple now? Are we going out?" he asked curiously.

Last edited by EmmiEmmz on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 am

Once Steven hears this he rolls around, now being chest to chest, and with a grin and a soothing tone "We are, anything you want us to be." He smiles and kisses Denica, he just loved the demon form. He surprisely enough enjoys it more then the other form, that most think he would like more. He, after the kiss, looked into Denica's eyes.

"If you do want to be with me I want you to know, you don't have to change for me, or be that human form. I like this demon form more and its the one that drew me in, and this form, this appearance you have as a demon is you. I would never want to see that change if you didn't want it to deep down."

He gives a trusting and loving look at Denica as he slides back down and give Denica a trail of kisses leading from his left lower peck, down to his waist. Steven chuckles to him self as he lingers there taunting Denica then moves back up and gives him quite a few kisses on the neck after which he resumes laying on Denica's chest smirking as he was a bit of a tease.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 am

Denica gave Steven a soft kiss on the lips "then I'll never change, unless I have to, I don't want those silly humans trying to pick a fight with me just because I look evil and demonic, but when we're alone together, like this, I'll stay this form, as for what we actually are...I...I want us to stay together, I want us to go places with each other, like on dates, lets be...boyfriend and boyfriend" he said calmly before he kissed up Steven's neck to his lips then licked up the other side of his neck and trailed his tongue to Steven's lips before Denica gently wrapped his arms around Steven's waist and softly kissed his forehead as Denica's heartbeat could be felt through his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

Steven was in aw from what he said, and was also quite happy as well. He simple looked at him, and hugged him, he told him "You are......just amazing you know that." He gets up now remembering he needs to go and collect the money for his kill, looking back toward Denica he just gives him a kiss. "Hey I need to go and pick up my money.........." Hesitant to say this but not able to deny him at all. "Do you wanna come, Deni?" Steven, trying out a nickname for Denica slyly imputing it into the question. He didn't know whether or not he'd approve or have a different one but he was going to try none the less.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 am

Denica smiled and stood up before he transformed to his human form and put an arm around Steven's shoulder "okay then, might as well come along as I have nothing else to do" he said before he kissed Steven's cheek as he smiled at the cute nickname that he had been given before he noticed a breeze in his "lower regions" and suddenly noticed what he'd forgotten to do, quickly pulling up his boxers and shorts before he blushed, slightly embarrassed that he'd gone that whole time without noticing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:20 am

Steven noticed that Deni had just then noticed the lack of pants and chuckled. Though he walked up to him hand on Deni's back lowering down under his pants and underwear. He brought him closer and smirked as he went for a light kiss with his other hand braced up on Deni's neck. He after the kiss looked at him and with a soft tone "Oh now you didn't have to do that." He winked and gave a small laugh, just teasing some. "Haha, well I'm glad your able to come along with me Deni, perhaps I may not even have to go threw a struggle with getting the money from them this time around." He smiled now with a innocent look on his face without removing his hands placements on Deni unless told to.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:29 am

Denica blushed even more before he bit his lip slightly as he stared at Steven, loving it when Steven teased him before he started to kiss Steven's lips before Denica gently held Steven against the wall "you realize if you keep doing that I won't be able to control my body for much longer" he whispered into Steven's ear, his hot breath tickling Steven's ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:35 am

Grinning and migrating his hand that was on Deni's behind now towards the front slowly he says in a sly like tone "Now Deni........Who told you to control your body?........I certainly wouldn't even dream of that......" He smirked and said softly now nibbling on his neck "...Just let go, for me." He chuckled now being half serious and half teasing towards Deni.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 am

Denica bit his lip harder "but we've already done some earlier, so you want us to go at it twice within a day?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow "don't you want to get the money first? A-anyway I want to do something romantic tonight" he said, trying his best to hold back his physical want for Steven...but Steven could feel how much Denica wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:57 am

He smiles "Now don't tell me a demon such as yourself doesn't have enough energy to go more?......... Besides I can always do it again tonight if you have something planed...or just for fun....." He smiled as he felt the want from Deni toward him and Steven toke advantage of it and began to not nibble, but bite hard onto his neck. It was almost like he hungered for the pain inflicted on whoever he was with. He pulled at the skin of the neck, just enough to where if he had bite any harder he would tare open part of the skin. Steven was now letting out his dark and very schadenfreude nature.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Denica winced slightly, but he had felt much more pain than just biting so he could cope with it "oh I certainly have enough energy" he said before he changed back to his demon form before he smirked "bite harder if you like, I can take it, I've felt much worse pain, us fighter demons have a high pain threshold anyway" he whispered softly into his ear as he held his body against Steven's, pressing him even more against the wall before he softly rubbed his sides, sneaking his hands under his shirt and rubbing Steven's skin with his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:14 pm

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

They had kept this up for a while and it was getting late, afterwards, Steve could be seen sweating some and same with Deni. Some blood was covering Steven and a lot was all over Deni, Easily visible wounds of torn flesh and on one part a small part of flesh was even bit off. There were also plenty of hickies on both guys. If someone had not known about what previously happened they would probably think both had gone threw a bit of torchure or had quite a fight.

Now licking up a bit of blood off his lip he chuckled in being now more pleased, he looked at Deni searching for a reaction. Just at that moment he also sucked at the hicky on his neck that he continued to make bigger. Steven always loved to make his 'mark' on someone he loved, so none would even try to take him from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:30 pm

Denica smirked before he licked up Steven's neck and let him finish his hicky before he rubbed his neck, some of his blood smearing on his neck "its like you're a demon on the inside, no, you're not human, you're just trapped in a human body...your lust, your hunger, its all so amazing, if only I had the ability to take you from this frail human body...we could be great together, we could take over Steel City, causing chaos and pain all though this place" he said with a dark and menacing look at Steven before Denica licked up from his body from his hips up to his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:42 pm

As he stopped, almost wish there was no money to even pick up so he could continue this fun. Though is was over $6,000, and he was running low on chemicals for his experiment. He slowly got up grabbing Deni's clothes tossing and placing them by him. He smirked at Deni before licking up all the blood on his body to prevent it getting on the clothes "Yes......Almost like I'm not human........" He grew silent as he finished up cleaning off the blood not worried about himself. He got dressed into his usual suit for the job. Then gave a smirk to Deni "You best get dressed up, otherwise I may have to do it myself...." As he teased a eerie even for a demon such as Denica was felt, as if Steven had something horribly planed, or he wasn't as what he'd seemed to be. This feeling stayed upon him and for a human or animal it would make them flee in fear.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:50 pm

Denica raised his eyebrow as he started to put his clothes back on "what are you trying to get at?..." he asked curiously as he changed to his human form "you're saying you're not human?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, he didn't mind, whatever Steven may have planned Denica was pretty sure he could endure it, he knew Steven loved him and so wouldn't try to kill him but he did wonder how much pain he'd have to prepare for, Denica was then ready to go out of the house and go pick up the money with Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:55 pm

With a emotionless face he said simply "I'm not getting at anything, just a interesting topic that's all......" He walked to get into his car, waiting for Deni and then he drove off. Minutes later he looked over smiled then looked forward. "What about me would seem so inhuman to you, Deni?" he continues to look forward if looked in the back seat one would see enough weapons and armor to set off to war with.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Denica smiled as he ran his hand through his hair "well its your clear lust for blood, your ruthless nature, I've never met a human so schadenfreude as you, you want even the one you love to experience a little pain, you get pleasure from other people's pain, the more pain you give the more turned on you get, to me that isn't human at all, that's more the personality of a fellow demon, and I guess that's one of the many things that immediately drew me to you, there's just something about you, deep down inside, its as if you started as a demon, then just formed a human outside, Steven...I love you, I love your personality AND your body, although it's human your personality makes up for it" he said as he put a hand on Steven's thigh and softly rubbed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 pm

He smiled at the rubbing of his thigh, he looked over at him "Well I'm happy that you feel that way about me, and I love you as much as the sun has burned in the sky and will continue. Only when the sun stops burning I will still be loving you." He smirked looking calmly at him "I'm yours, and your mine, nothing will change that. And this body you see before you, is yours to take advantage of, remember something Deni" He pauses for a moment and then says softly "I may just want the touch between you and I more then you want it.......Therefore I'm ready whenever you are...." He smirks at what he says, being this a completly serious moment but he realizes this may trigger something by accident. Or even mess with Denica a bit, he laughs some in his head thinking "wow I tease him to much sometimes". There was a whiles way to go for the location for it lies in the outskirts of Jump City. Knowing this he sighs some and continues to drive on.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Denica looked to Steven and squeezed his thigh slightly, although trying to not distract him from driving the car, loving how much Steven was saying that he loved him "you don't need to worry about how fast we're going, I'm ready for when you're ready, as my body is also yours so feel free to do as you wish to it" he said before he looked back to the window "when we get back, I'm certainly getting payback for this teasing" he said as he gave a fanged smirk and chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Not even being slightly distracted from anything happening in the car, and he seemed to be able to handle really anything done to him, or said, considering this route he toke he could drive with one hand, eyes closed, and bleeding to death. It was that easy for him to drive, though the cost of the gas was outrageous. He smirked at Deni "Oh, now why not now? Hahah It could past the time quite fast." He chuckled "And I'll remember that, your body being mine to take advantage of." He gave a devious grin and moved easily over to give Denica a kiss, in the same spot he left a hicky. After this one could see how effortlessly he could drive this route and how little could cause him to drive into something.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Denica blinked surprised before he smirked as an idea slowly started to form in his head and a slight perverted grin came across his face before he climbed across to Steven and crouched under the steering wheel, between Steven's legs.

FADE OUT

FADE IN

Denica slowly licked his lips then pulled Steven's pants back up before he climbed up onto Steven's lap and smirked at him as he stared into his eyes and put a hand to his cheek, smirking at what he had just done to Steven, wondering if he had enjoyed it or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:05 pm

He without time to really give a solid answer with words he brings Deni in for a long kiss, he didn't even hesistate to use tongue in this one. Holding him on his lap, Steven continued to drive the car while making out with him. This was his way of showing his appreciation towards Denica, they were already over half-way there and Steven was enjoying himself every moment they were together. Not just from all the 'fun' but from having someone this amazing he loved. He would die before he lost Denica, or even see him hurt from someone other then himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Denica chuckled slightly as he licked Steven's tongue as his red eyes stared into Steven's eyes, Denica's hands then slipping under Steven's pants and squeezing his butt as Denica smirked and remained on Steven's lap, enjoying every moment that he was with Steven, and willing to protect Steven if they ran into some trouble while retrieving the money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:48 pm

About a hour passed and the car Denica and Steven were in, they were still making out too, had pulled into the alley in downtown Jump City. As minutes passed a car pulled up, and a man in a suit had appeared coming out of the car. in his hand he held a suitcase in which he put down. He pulled out a uzi, and in the other hand he tensed up some and held a ball of this purple, white and blue, plasma energy. The man remains emotionless of the 2 men making out in the car and with some impatience he yells out to them "ARE YOU READY YET? I HAVE THE MONEY!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next