Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:34 pm

A bit shocked he thought about getting a weapon, but he quickly realized this must be Leo. Steven brings his hand up and uses his index finger to slowly and gently bring down the weapon a bit while useing his arm by Denica to let him know he would try and handle this first. With a calm tone "Wait, can't we just talk some first. Not everything has to result in a fight." he chuckles some "Besides I just got all the blood off myself and this one.......ugghh that reminds me we still have to take care of that blanket up stairs Denica...." Steven was weirdly not to phased with this guy who now revealed himself. He was just concerned in calming the tension brought by him and do his best to make things alright.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:45 pm

Denica rolled his eyes at Leo "revenge for what? I'm sorry was that store your favorite store? Or are you still annoyed about me telling the truth about your parents, either way they're both silly reasons to be wanting revenge, and Steven don't you have one of those washing machines?" said Denica casually as he looked boredly at Leo, seeming unfazed by the situation as he kept his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 pm

"Theres a reason i don't like my past being talked about...my dad was the reason i can't use these!" he points to his wings, "he decided that he was going to make an elixer of immortality so he needed a few ingredients and as he can't get into the up above himself he put a hex...on his own son...just for immortality" Leo growls "The one ingredient he couldn't figure out he needed was a fallen angel's feather, which i just so happen to pocess...alot of them" He looks down relising he just told them 1 of the main ingredients for the elixer of immortality - he decided he best play it defensively as he puts down his weapons but does not put them away not trusting them at all...especially a demon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Frowning some "That's horrible, I can't believe a father would do that to his own son......." He looks at him listening to what he said then with a reassuring grin. "I don't think you have to worry about your feathers being stolen or asked to be removed from you. Besides, you seem strong, you won't let him just take them will you now." Gives a nice grin as he gives Denica a look which means he should ask him to stay a bit longer so he can feel welcomed here. He looks back at Leo "You know you have nothing to worry about, long as you don't harm me or Deni, I won't hurt you." Noticing he was a bit uneasy towards not just him but mainly Denica "And if Deni tries to harm you I may just cut him off to having fun with me for 3 months!" Chuckling some as he place his arm around Denica's waist rubbing his back some.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

Denica's face suddenly became surprised at the thought of no fun time for three months before he licked up Steven's neck with a cute pout "please don't do that" he said as he licked Stevens cheek too.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:30 am

Confused by the emotions potrayed by both Denica and Steven, he put his swords away not because he trusted them just because he was thinking about why steven was being so...in a way nice to him. To be with a demon must show that he has some evil traits. Hes till thought he was going to be cautious just in case they try something. "Why should i trust you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 am

Steven smiled and kissed Denica on the lips, then as fast as he came to kiss him Steven stopped and looked over to Leo. He smiled "You may not trust Denica, but have I done anything to make you disapprove of your trust?" Seeming to be a bit sincere now "I am sorry if I have. Though if you wish you can ask me any number of questions in private." He smiled and looked at Denica with a grin towards his pout face "Oh now don't pull that one with me, you heard me 3 months if you harm Leo in our house." He then moved his left hand into Denica's left hand and gave a little notion for him to put his right arm around him. Steven was in such a good mood today and he was happy that he may have just avoided a large fight in his house.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Denica rolled his eyes "fine, but only for you my sweet" he said as he kissed Steven on the cheek and put his arm around Stevens shoulder, deciding that he'd only behave himself for Steven "I guess I'll go wash the covers from last night then" he said as he started to walk upstairs, picked up the covers then came back down and tossed them into the washing machine, putting some soap powder in too then pressing the start button.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:21 pm

"Why trust a demon....when they have no real emotions, he may act loving but he really doesn't want you he just sees you as an object to play with.." He once again just stands there and stares with his piercing eyes and it seems as thought Leo is looking straight through him. "Don't dare trust him for a minute...you'll be surprised some day soon." He then proceeds to look back at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Steven frowns "Perhaps your right......" He walks up closer seeming to be sad. "Maybe I shouldn't be with him........I hate myself for trying this but..........I've benn wanting to ever since I learned about you......you intrigue me Leo...." His voice trails off some as he gets as close as one could be to another and kisses Leo passionately. And then he backs up chuckling a lot, now with a serious face. "You see that right there, it may have felt like something. But it was 100% nothing at all, truth is I dislike you some from what you just said." A bit angered now "Don't you ever tell me what is really true and not. I'll keep my suspicions to myself thank you very much. I kissed you because that was to show you, I clearly understand what can be faked and what maybe real. Don't tell me who may love me and who may not, I can be the judge of that. Disrespect my relationship with such a thought again without being ask and I will kill you as quicklyas it was easy for you to get in here, Got it?!" He didn't seem to angry just a bit disrespected and emotionless towards Leo now.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Denica walked back to the scene and wrapped his arms around Steven before he kissed his cheek "so what're you two talking about?" he asked curiously, before he put a hand under Steven's shirt and started to try tickle his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm

He was simply shocked by the kiss and didn't know what to do, "I'm sorry for your denial, demons are demons you can never change that...I just wish you could see your mistake before it happens," he turn and starts walking towards the door," he knows he won't listen until something happens whih Leo knows will happen as Steven is playing with fire and he is not expecting to get burned.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Denica glared angrily at Leo "don't listen to him my king, not all of us demons are the same, I'd give you my heart if it wouldn't kill me instantly, you are my life, you are my sanctuary" he whispered hotly into Steven's ear before he licked his earlobe and cuddled him tight.
Back to top Go down
Masterloge
Sidekick
Sidekick
Masterloge

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Leo, vanishes from sight and it was as though he was never there.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Denica looked to Steven "so...what were we going to do again?" he asked slightly confused about what had just happened as he pressed his chest against Steven's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Smiling now, he said in a soft sweet tone "Well I wonder where you think we were and where you want us to be....." He smirked "Why don't you take control of the situation Denica? Show me the big bad demon in you...." He smiled as he turned around giving a bite on Denica's neck which would inflict more pain then any bite Steven has ever given him before.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Denica winced in pain and yelled out a little before he picked Steven up bridal-style and smirked at him "oh I'll show you my demon side alright..." he said before he carried Steven upstairs to the bedroom and tossed Steven onto the bed before climbing on-top of him before kissing up Steven's neck and giving him big hickies and bites to the neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Steven began to moan, and was enjoying every bite given to him, he couldn't wait to see all that Denica had for him. "And Deni.....Remember.....if you hold back at all, I will just have to teach you many lessons until you learn never to with me." He smirks leaning his head back enjoying the hickies on his neck and he began to tug a bit on Denica's hair enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Denica smirked at Steven "oh don't worry, I won't hold back this time" he purred with his rich voice into Steven's ear, before he got back to nipping and biting Steven, taking off Steven's shirt as well as his before Denica started to nip and bite and give hickies down Steven's body, sliding his pants down with a cute and perverted grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Steven gave a smirk "Now now, don't wait for me to tell you what to do. Just do it." he gives a grin and places a hand on Denica's shoulder rubbing it waiting for all that Denica had to give.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Denica looked to Steven and kissed him fully on the lips, keeping his lips there for a few moments before he kissed down Steven's body before he got to his hips, kissing and licking the lower area.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Denica slowly looked up to Steven with a smirk, swallowing then licking his lips before he sat up, trying to think of what other fun that he should have with Steven "hmm...what else to do..." he said with a thoughtful look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Smiling at Denica he loved the feeling he gave him, and how he let him let off in the demons mouth. He looked at his grabing his hair leading his face towards his own and kissed Denica hard on the lips putting his tongue as far back in Denica's mouth as Steven could. He began to grab at Denica's crotch as he continued to makeout with his boyfriend he eventually rolled them over. He began to remove Denica's pants and underwear slowly. He began to lower and decided on his own reactions to have his way with Denica.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Licking up the mess Denica made but Steven had caused he continued to go having fun with Denica never to stop to check how he was reacting. He brought his tongue up and down the shaft then as he went down it for the 5th time he licked Denica up his body, which gave a warmth then a trail of cold. Steven stopped at the right peck and toke a nice hard bite and drew a bit of blood. He then spent some time and left a hicky right above the more sensitive part of the peck. He then leaned up and adjusted himself to sit lightly on Denica's lower region sliding something into Steven.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Smirking now lifting up off Denica slowly he then gave him a kiss on the lips and says silently "I have something else coming your way now........" Doing his last thing before letting Denica take it away he rolls Denica over and gets on and in him and begins something fun they haven't had much time to actually do.

[Fade Out]

[Fade In]

Steven stays in and comes in closer and says "So....How do you feel babe" coming on out he gets Denica back on his back and Steven crawls on top of him laying chest to chest, waist to waist. Steven smiled at him and before Denica got to answer, Steven began to slowly nibble on his neck and starts to give him some hickies which would come to be very painful after Steven stopped, that is providing he did stop.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 am

The whole time Denica had been moaning and groaning in pleasure and pain, loving everything that Steven had done to him, his body feeling slightly tired but he felt that he still had the stamina for much more, he didn't want these moments to stop.

At first he had licked Steven's tongue, loving the feeling of Steven's tongue down his throat before he softly ran his hand through Steven's hair and smirked, he then bit his lip a little at the pleasure that he felt soon after.

After that Denica had grunted and clearly enjoyed what Steven had done to him and was doing to him, as Steven licked up his body he got covered in goosebumps from the coldness that soon followed the warmth, he then winced a little when Steven bit him then put his arms around Steven's waist happily.

Once Denica had been rolled onto his front and Steven did what he did, Denica started to groan as he grabbed the pillow and bit hard into it from the amount of pleasure and pain that he was experiencing, loving every movement that Steven did.

As he felt Steven giving him hickies he suddenly bit into Steven's shoulder, biting deep and licking the blood that soon followed, also digging his nails into Steven's waist, unable to contain his animalistic, demonic side "oh Steven, you are my god" he groaned, but it was muffled through Steven's shoulder which he bit into even harder, biting down to the bone
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm

After a while of intense pleasure and pain Denica slowly took his teeth from Steven's shoulder, putting a hand gently on Steven's shoulder to try and stop the loss of blood "oh Steven, you're so good, I love you" he said before he passionately kissed Steven on the lips before sitting up, his stomach suddenly growling "hmm...I think it might be time for food" he said as he smiled at Steven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Steven moaned much threw out the pleasure and a lot during the pain, he got rubbing Denica's stomach, "Here babe.......Let me go fix you up something to eat...." Steven weakly walked to a box of the yellow liquid in vials and drank some of it. His wound healed and he cleaned up the blood with a clothe. Not bothered to even put on his clothes he went down stairs thinking "Who'd see me anyways? Denica? Well he can see me all he wants, he's my boyfriend."

After a hour Steven called for Denica and once he would come down he'd see alot of dishes that would be mainly only seen local to the Dark Realm which many demons such as Zanar, Zondra, and Xavier had came from. Grinning at the food he licked his lips "Oh he will enjoy this..." He headed to the couch as there were some clothes out from laundry earlier that day and he put something on that looked nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)   The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emergence of a Demon (Steven A. B.)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next