Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_lcapWar And Peace (HB/Ask) I_voting_barWar And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_lcapWar And Peace (HB/Ask) I_voting_barWar And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_lcap0%War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_lcap100%War And Peace (HB/Ask) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

War And Peace (HB/Ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

War And Peace (HB/Ask) Empty
PostSubject: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 7:19 am

Miley stood a bit of a ways off from the Okami tribe having entered their relm with toji. She wore a long red skirt that looked very beat up and burnt, with red cloth wrapped over her chest, forearms, and ankles. Her hair was up in a pony tail her hair wildly styled in it. She had her mask on her hip as she over looked the tribe while she had a army that looked like it wouldnt even fit into the tribe due to its numbers behind her who all looked ready for war.

She had sent a message to the tribe leader telling him of her arrival time and her desire to make peace... or force it. She then looked to toji and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I promise... of the innocent members of your people will be harmed if it comes down to a fight and they will be re offered peace after the fight..." she looked back forward as her tail waved behind her slowly.

"When you are ready... we shall head inside." When ever hed be ready she would make her way down walking with a rather queenly stride towards the tribe looking for the leader with her eyes only. Though when she spotted him she would turn her direction she was walking in towards him. "I do hope that you have an ear ready to listen." she said respectfully but firmly in their native language.

((Pm me any edits you may need me to make or verifications.))
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 4:48 pm

Toji stood close beside Miley,his brows furrowed as he examined the scene before them.THe Okamian realm looked to be a vast city, interspersed with large parks that were approaching forest status. The architecture was firmly stamped with the mark of the Okamian peoples' homeland, but also had the marks of various cultures,and the touch of Okamian culture itself, affecting it.

As for Toji himself, he was clad in a sleeveless shirt and long cargo shorts, feet protected by running boots and hands covered in fingerless gloves. A scarf twined the air behind him,and the Fecoonian mask was hooded onto his belt. A baseball bat bag held his inactivated Hidden Fang upon his back.Flinching as he feels a hand on his shoulder, the boy looks up, biting his lip nervously before nodding, walking beside her as they approach the crowd,his brow furrowed. If...if he survived this..he needed to hang out with Jenny more...The boy had been avoiding her,not wanting to mix her or her parents up in this...Too many people were under threat of his clan as it was, and he wasn't about to let them harm the family that'd taken him in.

The majority of Okamians who were arrayed in front of the two had spiky,grey hair. There were a few who had blue hair like Toji,but they seemed to be second classed,juding by the wear on their clothing and the way they carefully avoided bumping the grey haired ones. As the crowd makes way for the Feeconian and halfling, they walked up to a throne like chair, a tall, wiry built Okamian with long grey hair sitting upon it. The blade of a insanely long katana,covered in a equally long sheath, rose up behind the throne.

"Ah, here's her...majesty now." The okamian glanced at Toji, eyes narrowing slightly at the mark on the boy's cheek."And...she seems to have a pet abomination...Cute little thing, isn't it..."  The Okamians surrounding him let out a chuffing snicker. Glancing back at Miley, he let out a slightly condescending smirk."But of course.Please, by all means, speak."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 am

Miley nodded back to him as he did so to her and walked up with him. She noticed how things seemed to be ranked as they walked. She was rather calm and composed unlike her father who had always looked angry and on edge who had been one of the main reasons why many demons believed all feecons had anger issues. She then placed her hand on her chest as her tail lowered to the ground.

She bowed her head to him then upon being greeted this being the feecons equivalent to bowing in respect. She then tensed upon hearing his comment about toji as her tail and the ground under her feet started to smoke which only happened to feecons when they were horribly angry. The moment the Okamians started to snicker her tail whipped the air with a snap that sounded like a whip as she let out a roar as she gave them all warning looks.

When ever her father did this... normally thousands of the nearest people around would die without him getting a single scratch. She tilted her head to one side before calming and straightening her head. "I suggest if you do not wish to anger me that you give respect to this noble knight or at least hold your tongue and snickering for children that match your own behaviors.... This boy is the only reason why you are all till breathing after all..." She said in a cold and calm tone.

Toji wouldn't have ever seen her like this before.... not even when defending her master before. She then looked to the leader. "My intentions are simple... I wish to make a peace treaty with you. The over all terms simplifies are, do not attack anyone else with their treaty with out people... do not start wars under our name... and we will supply you protection and supplies.... though... that deal may be altered if you or your kin further mock my own kin, and true kigilokon."

This word to the feecon word was like , blood brother, best friend, etc. and those who have the title would usually be defended by the gifted who would more than willingly kill anyone who disgraces their name. Also the title barrer was always gifted with respect level that the title giver had. SO in other words by miley saying he was her true kigiliokon, that the tribe leader might as well had just slapped her across the face and insulted her to her face just then by insulting Toji.

"Now shall we proceed to going of the treaty forms... or do you refuse this offer that should be nothing but beneficial for you and your tribe." If the leader knew about her father and her people... he'd know that he was now currently walking on thin ice with someone who was probably giving him many second chances rather than trying to kill him like many of her people probably would by now.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 am

The leader inclined his head slightly upon her bowing at him.At the comment about being a abomination, the boy looked down, tensing slightly,only to blink at Miley's reaction. She was that angry...for him?The clanleader narrowed his eyes as she gets angry, blinking in surprise at the term she used for the boy.

Said boy's eyes widen at that same term, and he couldn't resist giving a little grin at Miley.At the still breathing comment, the cheiftain let out a snort, what seemed to be the sky above them rumbling as if a storm was on the way. "Do be careful on who you threaten, my young Majesty. There's a reason we've become the boogeymen of several demon clans, even if our power has...declined, somewhat." However, he listened to her, glancing at Toji but shrugging."I suppose I can agree to this. I haven't in any interest in...spreading...my influence at the moment,and it would be...pleasant to get some goods in."
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:53 am

Miley gave him a slight nod as he grinned to her to say she had his back before focusing on the cheiftain. She tensed at the snort it seeming to slightly annoy her. She then said with a straight face in return to his 'advice'. "Do be careful who you try to impress with your stories... You aren't the only one with a bedtime behave story behind their people... And you are certainly not in the position to confront a race of demons that have forces that triple your population in just their race's army alone while they have going on 100 other races on their side....."

She said simply trying to point out his current position, it was very much a proven fact through out time that a kingdom would wipe out a tribe due to population differences. "Though... i do believe that this fight would be against us and not our people since it was you who offended me... not your people... and I'm pretty sure I could take you.... You know how strong my father was... and I was the one to kill him in literal cold blood many years ago and I have only gotten stronger since...."

Miley honestly wasnt sure how the fight would go... but nothing but confidence showed on her face so as far as the cheiftain was concerned base don her words and looks from her face alone... she was completely certain that she could beat him. She then held up a rolled up scroll and walked up to him or at leas as far as she was allowed and held it out to him. "Good... heres the treaty.... i suggest you sign it before this little conversation goes violent due to our conflicting view points..." She said with a totally straight face and calm tone.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 pm

The cheiftain glared at her response,though he had to admit she had a point. If all but his Seven Storms had their old strength,he wouldn't be concerned,at all, but...as is, there wouldn't be any point. But,at the comment about her being able to take him, he smirked,leaning back.This child...she really was confident,wasn't she?"Yes...I suppose I won't have a chance against you." Toji laid a calming hand on Miley's arm.They had to tred carefully.This guy...he was dangerous,and they couldn't let him push them into a war.

As he reached forward, taking the scroll,the Okamian rolled it open on the arm of his throne, beginning to lower a brush to it...but pauses, as if he'd just remembered something."Oh...how foolish...I almost forgot,we've a little tradition on events like these. It's called the Claw and Fang Rite, a little spar between the two factions,to help...do away...with any hostilities. I'm sure you can find someone to indulge our little habits?"

He glanced breifly at Toji,who's eyes widened slightly. That was true...but it only existed during the early days of the clan, since it started devolving from a freindly spar into more...extreme..bouts.Thinking of the alternative, the boy kept his mouth shut.They'd been so welcoming...he couldn't let any member of Miley's clan get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 12:37 am

Miley flared right back at him showing no fear towards his glare. She stopped glaring back when he smirked and watched him carefully as he spoke. Miley looked back to toji when he put a hand on her as if to tell him that she refused to back down even slightly she clearly did not like this man one bit. She then looked unphased at his statement and unamused. "No need.... I'll fight in this spar..."

Miley noticed his reaction and the look she had told him that his look just possibly confirmed her thoughts about how he was possibly trying to pull something. She didn't know what this spar meant but if it could cause toji to fear for the fight then it meant her people could get hurt.... and unlike them she had a way to level the playing field against who ever she would fight that they might not know about her as to where her people would be in a situation where they may not lose but thy would still be possibly injured during the fight.

Which she wasn't going to let happen.... besides if this man fought against her.... she would really like to put him in his pl-.... man.... miley was really starting to sound too much like her father..... which she really didn't like, and since it was this man who was bringing it out of her she wanted to get this over with so she could get going already before he got worse.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am

He raised a brow at the return glare, then frowned as she volunteers instead of offering up a certain halfling. Blast....Ah well, it'd been expected. At least he'd get some info.The chieftain shrugged casually. "As you wish,though usually visiting Royals offer up someone other them themselves. Hmmm...I think one of the gaurd trainees."

He gestures at a Grey Okamian that looked to be just barely into adulthoold, and the Okamian stepped forward."I do hope this is satisfactory." If she said yes, he'd gesture towards a building."The Arena is in there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War And Peace (HB/Ask)   War And Peace (HB/Ask) Empty

Back to top Go down

War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Page 1 of 1