Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Relaxing time.(Mama T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 11:30 pm

Toji hums happily at the hug, leaning into it as he returns the gesture.At the question the boy tilts his head, then nods with a happy grin, waving goodbye to the children.(Yep, if you wish to, Miley!!I look forward to it.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 12:41 pm

they kids all shouted bye to them and miley waved to them before nodding and guiding toji onwards. "(Alright then toji lets be off.)" As they walked past a herbs store a human looking woman with feeconic clothes walked over to them. She hand long and wavey blonde hair and a british accent as she spoke out in feeconic. "(Hello Miley who is your new thread here?)" Miley looked over to her and smiled softly "(He's one of my new friends Toji,)" she looked to toji then gesturing to the woman. "(toji this is my mother.)"
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 9:05 pm

Toji nods,grinning as he walks beside her,glancing around the city.Blinking at the woman coming up, he nods as Miley says this was her mother,and gives a somewhat shy wave,smiling.(Hi!!! Uhm...nice to meet you, Ma'am!!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 4:35 pm

The woman chuckled and bowed to him with a smile. "(Hello Toji, it s nice to meet you as well. So what brings you here?)" she asked curiously as she walked with them Miley smiling as she joined the two of them in their walk.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:06 pm

Toji tilts his head,then bows back,beaming back.At the question, he blinks,answering as he walks.(Uhm...Miley brought me here to takes care of some stuff,but for now we're having fun!! I've really enjoyed seeing the city!! It's a good place, and so are it's citizens.They've been really welcoming.) The boy grins happily up at her.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:24 am

"(Oh I see, and yes this place is rather nice... It wasn't always... I loved her father but what he had done...)" Her mother started but was cut off by a rather upset looking miley. "(Mom please..." Her mother blinked but nodded in understanding. "(Right... I'm sorry dear... I forget that those scars are still fresh to you...)" she looked to toji and smiled softly "(well i hope you enjoy your tie here though.)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:53 am

Toji smiles, nodding in agreement, but blinks as she says it wasn't always. Noticing how upset Miley was, the boy reaches up with furrowed brows,patting her shoulder re-assuredly.Glancing back at her as she looks at him, he smiles, nodding.(I'm sure I will!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Miley looked to toji as her shoulder was pat and gave a small smiled as she looked a bit off. "(Well I'll leave you two be then, it was nice meeting you Toji)" She gave a wave and left as miley looked a bit sadly at her. "(I wonder if the awkwardness will ever fade between us.....)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Toji smiles back, blinking as her mother says she'll leave them.(Oh....Very well! It was nice meeting you, ma'am! I look forward to meeting you again.)He waves and smiles back, glancing at Miley. Furrowing his brow at the statement, the boy grins reassuringly at her.(I'm sure it will! You two are mother and daughter,after all,and don't bear either ill will.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:11 am

She nodded "(That would be true if she was my actual mother.... The awkwardness of it all comes from the fact that she's actually a clone of my other with all her memories, thoughts, and feelings..... I dont even think she knew she was a clone until recently..... when we found the others.....)" She started to walk with him again. "(Apparently my real mother was killed during childbirth.... my father couldn't handle it so he started to work on a way to technically bring her back, keep himself alive, and myself alive....)"

"(When we found his old lab... we found 100s of clones of all of us.... They were all just empty shells though.... or well all but one... I still don't know what to do with that one... but it disturbs me... it looks a bit different from me but... she still has the same face as me... She potentially has a mind of her own and thoughts of her own..... Shes not just a husk waiting to be programmed like the rest... shes also apparently the first clone of me.... She's still in her sleeping stasis and will stay there till i know what to do with her...)" She said almost distantly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 2:51 am

Toji blinks at the news, eyes widening slightly in surprise. Clones? The boy listens, nodding in sympathy.He could understand that...Could even understand her father's actions, despite him getting the extremely distinct feeling he was a man that the young halfing would have happily pummeled repeatedly.Still...(It's...not good...losing your mom...I...I remember a little, not much, of mine, and wish I could have her back...I wish I could help, but, I'm...not smart, or is it wise, enough to offer good enough advice....Maybe...you two can try to consider yourselves kin? If your..real mom...is actually seperate from her, and you know...elsewhere...she'd just be happy you have someone who cares about you and wants to look after you?...Sorry...)

At the next part the boy listens closely,brows furrowing,nodding.(I-I see....) That was...crazy...He scratches his chin.(H-have you considered letting her wake up?)Toji scratches his hair, lightning crackling through it as he shakes his head.(Sorry again...I'll just shut with this final part: I'll try and stand beside you, so long as you don't do bad things. I help my freinds out and be there for them!)

(Argh, this post....Sorry,it's not my best, but I couldn't really come up with anything better.^^; Let me know if you would like any adjustements!^^)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 pm

She shook her head when he apologized. "Don't be.... That woman is an exact copy of my mother... and based on my interactions with her I know that my mom would rather me have her then no one.... its just.... it just so odd interacting with her and seeing my mother while knowing she isn't really my mother... I do see her as kin though... I do not blame my mother for being dead but t least that woman is here to be with me and raise me when i'm all alone...."

"She was the one to hold me when i cried over my masters death... she was the one to walked with me as i came back to the kingdom we are now in.... There has not been a single moment since her appearing to me that she has not been there for me, and she treats me like what i believe a true loving parent should.... so i call her my mom because mothers gift birth to you but moms are there for you and raise you... and that is what she is...."

"Its just awkward between us because we both know she is not really what she looks like... shes not really my mother despite looking like her and having her memories... I just hope that one day we can look past that because right now... its very hard to do so even though i don't want to do so..." She explained to him. She then nodded to his question. "I have... though the thought intimidates me... it.... scares me..... seeing someone who should be a clone of me.... waking up...?"

"She isnt an exact clone ether so what if she only has the bad parts of me? Or what if shes a better person than me to the point of me looking evil in comparison? That and looking at someone and seeing yourself looking back at you but it not really being you..... its scary to me...." She explained and then smiled softly to him when he said that he'd stand beside her as long as she didn't do bad things. She hugged him then "Don't worry, as long as I can help it I will never do bad things.... I won't become my father no let the parts in me that are like him take over...."

((Lol its cool man i actually liked your post.))
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 7:34 pm

Toji listens,nodding and smiling at the part where she says she called the woman mom, cause moms were the ones who took care of you. That was good...The boy nods understandingly as MIley says it was just awkward between them both. He could see that...As the young Queen moves onto speaking about her clone, Toji furrows his brow,listening.(Yeah...I suppose I see your point...I'm sure you'll make the right choice! You're smarter then me,after all, and it's not as if you're mean or anything.) Humming happily at the hug,the boy leans into it,giving a hug back.(I know you won't,and I'll try to help you.) He furrows his brows at the mention of her,frankly, vile, father, and the bad in her,but puts it aside for now, deciding to focus on stuff that were lighter and more cheerful,wiggling out of her arms and bouncing on his toes as he regards her with a playful grin.(So,where are we going next?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 2:05 am

She smiled softly at his words and nodded "(Thank you, and as for what next, I think we may just want to get your mask and handle the rest of the preparations. I would hang out with you like we have been longer but I have a bit on my mind now.)" She said seeming to have some stuff on her mind now and after a moment she looked back to him again. "(In the future what would you say to me asking you to being there when ever i wake up my clone...?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 2:09 am

Toji smiles back, but frowns slightly at the reminder of what must be done, before nodding in acceptance.(Very well...and that's ok! I can understand, truly.) The boy strode along beside her, frowning slightly in thought.What could they do against the Okami when the time for battle came...Hopefully, they'll be able to negotiate something peacefully.At the question, the boy blinks, then smiles up at her.(You're my freind. I'll be happy to be there for you.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 5:23 am

She nodded "(Thank you for understanding Toji.)" She then looked a bit relieved "(Thank you... i plan on checking her out after the encounter we will have with your people. Is that okay with you?)" She asked as they walked.

((If you want we can after this bit skip past the preparation stuff and make a new thread for the actual possible battle then after that we ca make the thread for her clone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing time.(Mama T)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3