Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_lcap0%Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_lcap100%Relaxing time.(Mama T) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Relaxing time.(Mama T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

Relaxing time.(Mama T) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 2:50 am

Toji strode along the sidewalk, frowning slightly,thinking of Jenny, as he adjusted the sleeves of the,frankly, oversized hoodie he'd taken to wearing as a civilian.The boy was worried about leaving her ungaurded,but, he'd been reassured that Jenny would be ok...And to be honest he kinda pitied the idiots that crossed Ms. Jane. Right,now,his duty was to try to relax,before he wound up bouncing around like a loon from pent up energy.

And so,Toji takes a breath,forcing himself to relax.A hour or so,and then he'll go back. Maybe he'd be able to bring back something nice,or at least something that could be made into said nice thing.

(Sorry if I made any assumptions.^^; )
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:06 am

Miley was looking at some flowers at a street vendor and smiled as he spoke with the vendor. She wore mostly white, her top being a spaghetti strap tank top, her bottoms being a white skirt, and she wore no shoes. She had grown accustomed to not wearing them so she was having some issues getting used to wearing them so for now she decided against it. She then noticed the bouncing boy heading her way and quickly thought back remembering him. Ever since she had first met him she had seen him on tv.

Yeah he wore a mask but she knew exactly who he was since there weren't that many electric based, blue haired, speedster that were rumored to not speak much English. She looked from him to the vendor and handed her some money as she was handed two bundles of flowers of various colors. She then turned on her heel to face the direction toji was walking in and started walking as he passed her to walk beside him. She looked down to him and held one of the bundles of flowers to him and spoke in his native tongue.

"(You kept your word in trying to change the city, so you deserve a gift. Though I will inform you that My master is no longer around to where you could show him the good that he could do...)" She said looking back forward seeming a bit sad at her last statement. If Toji looked around he'd see that she was completely alone which she wouldn't normally be if her master had been around based on what toji had last seen. "(I hope you have been well, how are your studies in the human english tongue?)" She asked in a bit more of an up beat tone.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Toji blinks as he passes a familiar face.Eh?Tilting his head as flowers appear in front of his face,the boy looks up at her, smiling as she speaks his tongue.Accepting them, he nods.(I've been trying...I'm still new to the hero path...But at least I've stopped a couple theivings, and purged a few spots of less then freindly entities.)

Toji examines her, then frowns in sympathy, reaching up to pat her shoulder.He wasn't sure why she was sad, but it might have something to do with why her master wasn't near her.(And I've been....ok. Things could be better...But I'm sure everything will turn out ok!!) He beams at her.(I've been learning a fair bit. I can even speak sentances,from time to time!Though...my grasp is still very shaky....and my public persona has selective mutism...But, it'll work for when I'm heroing,and when I'm amongst freinds in the know!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 10:31 pm

She walked beside him as he told her what he had been up to and nodded. "(I too have taken on a mask and been helping others, though mainly i have only really helped people out of a collapsing building. I think it may be enjoyable to go out to try to help others with a friend so if you ever wish to talk to me about doing such you can find me at the name still pending orphanage. It's still a bit new since it only was made after i inherited all of my masters belongings after his death...)" She looked to her flowers she held.

"(I was on my way to leave this at his grave... He may have been a horrible man to others but he was good to me and treated me at times like his daughter. The gods know that he was more of a father than my biological one...)" She then nodded as he rested his hand on her shoulder saying that things could be better but he knew they would turn out okay and she nodded. "I am sorry that you have not been the best you can be. But I am certain that things will go well for you. My mother says that good things should and normally do come to those who do good and from what I have seen, peace and happiness should be coming your way.)"

She then nodded as he explained his english learning. "(If you ever need proper lessons I can provide them. Though only spoken wise. I know how to speak english very well now though I still do not know how to read any of it.)" After a moment she blinked remembering something. "(Oh also I have been making treaties with near by clans and kingdoms in the underworld and have been providing supplies and a safe haven for smaller clans and tribes. Do you think that your people would be interested in this? Oh and in case you are confused, upon my masters death I took rein of my kingdom again and am my peoples queen so I have been trying to make up for my fathers mistakes.)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyWed May 11, 2016 3:33 am

Toji listens,smiling as she says she's become a hero,though his head tilted.A orphanage? Huh...And then she says her master had died.The boy's eyes widen, and he frowns.Oh no....He reaches out,hugging her.(I'm sorry for your loss.I know it doesn't feel good to lose people...)

As she moves onto another subject Toji blinks,then nods,smiling.(Thanks.I hope so,it'd be good to receive.And thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it,though my pack sister has been teaching me as well...Still,it doesn't hurt to have more teachers!! Maybe you can teach me some demon tongues I don't know!)

The boy beams at her.That sucked that she didn't know how to read...Blinking as she goes on, he tilts his head curiously,then grinning.(Well,amazing!! It's an honor, your mag-wait,what?) As he registers she asked after his clan he shakes his head,eyes wide in fright.(Don't approach them!!!! Please,I beg you,none of yours or those you're affliated with approach them!! T-they're Fallen,there's no telling what they'd do to all of you,they're too powerful. Please,promise to avoid them, please!!) Toji stared up at her,shaking slightly and face paled.

Last edited by Hellbreaker3 on Thu May 19, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:03 am

She blinked when he hugged her but smiled slightly and hugged him back gently "(Thank you for your kind words, you seem to be the only one to truly mean them.)" She then let go and started to walk with him again down the side walk. "(Yes that would be enjoyable, it is also very smart to want to know more demon tongues, you never know when you'll need to speak to another demon race. I know just about every demon tongue so just inform me on which one you desire to learn first.)"

She said kindly and calmly to him with a soft smile. She giggled and started to curtsy to him as he started his pleasantries but blinked as he seemed to be frightened. She then held a serious look and a straight face as she watched him shake. "(Toji Okami.... I apologize but if your people are of what you say then I must handle them... They are a danger to all new borns who are raised to become like them, and all who cross them.)"

"(Not to mention if they are like what you say they are they could pose an issue to my people.... I know you are worried but my people have been around for nearly as long as the first tribes of demon kind.... we are strong people... and we will not sit by.... If you wish to join us you may but I must handle this situation. I assure you that all who surrender and are not tainted to the point of being like of what you say we will take in as our own.)" The look in her eyes was fearless yet clearly knew of what she was going to be getting into with this fight but was still determined to fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:13 pm

Toji bites his lip,rubbing at his throat.He knew a fullblood was much,much more powerful then him,and as if that weren't as bad enough,Rai-Okami were made to hunt and fight demons.But, if he didn't stand with them,how would he be able to consider himself a defender?

The boy nods, calming enough to stop shaking.(V-very well...I'll...I'll stand with you when it's time...) TOji didn't like it. He knew that if they were to combat his clan,many would be Banished deep,or hurt.But,he also knew that she was determined,and the boy wasn't about to let her stand up to them alone.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue May 24, 2016 7:54 pm

She nodded "(Thank you, if you wish i can lead you back to the orphanage where i can take you to my kingdom. That way we can get you well suited for the possible battle at hand.)" She said to him in a calm manner as if she was not stressed out nor worried about the up coming battle. "(I have seen your attire when battling here and I assure you, that lack of armor will not suit you well in a possible battle we will be facing.)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:08 am

Toji tilts his head as she says that if he wanted,she could lead him back to the orphanage,listening to the rest. The boy bites his lip,but nods,smiling.After all,she was right...he was going to need armor,and the best he could get.And besides,he'll get to see a kingdom!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 3:23 am

Miley nodded then as she lead him there. Once they arrived miley walked around the back to a grave and placed the flowers down before gently touching the grave with her hand. She then lead him inside where some children ran up to her and hugged her happily. She smiled softly and hugged them back before making her way up the stairs with toji. She brought him into an office like area where a man with a long red tail waved behind him. He wore no shirt but her leg had rapping over them and he wore a partly open red like shirt that draped down to his legs and was slightly burnt.

He had on some wrapping on his hands and his hair was neon red. He put his fist to his chest and bowed to her then. "My lady..." She smiled softly to him and gently placed a hand on his shoulder telling him that he could stop bowing. She then let her hair turn into her tainted demon form as she grew a tail like his. The man then stood up and held out his hand that started to catch flame as a flaming portal opened for them. Once they passed though they would be on the balcony of the feecon castle.

The castle looked like it was made of black marble and it over looked buildings that had been made of black rock. the dirt and ground was red and burnt, there was no water to bee seen nor grass or plants anywhere. the people all wore clothes like the man had and the look of the kingdom that felt almost bigger than the city looked like it was a blend of the tribal and midevil era. Toji would see mostly feecons but many tribes of demon that walked around. The kingdom felt horribly hot, and dry.

The sky looked to be filled with smoke, like there was no sky there. No sunlight touched the kingdom, the only light there was to be had was from the small ponds of lava and lava rivers, And the occasional flaming torch. The people looked happy but to many this land would be a sading sight. It was one with no real sky, no sun, no plant life, no water, and horrible heat. But this kingdom was clearly home to 10s of thousands of people who saw it purely as home.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Toji followed her, blinking as she stops by a grave.Aah...this must be her masters...The boy bows his head in respect, following her inside. Eyes widening slightly as she's swarmed by a few kids,he gives a somewhat shy wave,smiling. Then they go up steps,Toji taking the chance to glance around curiously.This seemed like a nice place...a happy one.

As they enter the office area he gives another wave at the man,blinking in surprise as Miley transforms. When the portal is opened,the boy hesitantly enters, gasping at the heat. Yikes...He hurriedly takes off the hoodie, tying it around his waist. Underneath,he'd been wearing a sleeveless shirt, the collar of which he pulls up over his neck and glancing around.What a sad looking place...at least it would be, if it weren't for the people he saw.They seemed..happy.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Miley looked to him as he took off his hoodie rather quickly then. "I apologize, I should have forewarned you about the heat." She said simply before motioning for him to follow. "You can leave your hoodie in the armory for now if you wish, if you keep it tied to your waist you'll just over heat there instead." She explained as she walked by many people who each bowed to her as she passed. She then lad him into a room full of 100s of 1000s of weapons all had ruins on them. There were also 1000s of animal styles silver orange and red masks lining the walls.

"You may choose any weapon you like if you desire one. They all are enchanted to enhance elemental abilities that flow through them. But As I have seen or at least heard of you, you seem to already have a weapon that you fight with. As for the armor I will grant you permission to use one of the feeconic's battle masks." She said gesturing to the various masks. "Normally only feecons are permitted to have them but since you will fight with us I see you as a worthy owner of the mask even if it is for a single battle."

Toji would know that the battle masks were the feecon's best weapon and it was never heard of any person who was not feecon being allowed to use the masks. "They will protect you from the heat and fire which you will need if you fight with us so that you do not have to worry about getting hit by our fire unless it hits your bare skin. The Masks will give you your armor and will fit you with armor that best suits you and your fighting style." She pulled her mask fro her thigh that was hidden by her skirt and put it on. Her armor materialized then on her.

"The color scheme is always the same but as you can see mine fits me so that my joints and such are fully free allowing me to fight in the normal manner that I do which is mostly on the move and dodging attacks while i normally do ranged attacks. It also allows me fee movement for my flexibility." She then showed him her flexibility by bending backward to make her body bend in a 'n' fashion to where if she was in full plate she would not be able to do this. She then bent back and pulled off her mask making her armor fade away and her normal clothes reappear.

"The masks replace what you were previously wearing with the armor you are provided. Normally the wearer would be able to transform into an elemental version of the animal displayed on the mask but due to not being a pure blood feecon and you not being feecon at all you are unable to do this with the mask. But I should warn you, these masks are magically enchanted so if you are affected by something that negates magic you will lose all bonuses from the mask." She then looked to the masks then. "Feel free to pick what ever mask you like.

OOC: Just saying the animal thing was naturally a thing that was apart of the mask just incase you were confused. I just didn't add it due to t not working for miley.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu May 26, 2016 11:14 pm

Toji shrugs.(It's ok.I can deal.)He follows,blinking at the offer before grinning.(Thanks! I'm sure it'll be safe there!)As they walk past the people, the boy waves at them, smiling in greeting.As they walk into the armory, his eyes widen large, a soft woah slipping out.

As she offers up a Feecon mask,the boy blinks,then bows.(T-thank you..That is a incredible honor,truly.)Toji listens as she explains, clapping in impressed awe as she demonstrates the armor,then it's flexibility.Listening as she continues, he bounces slightly in excitement as the Feeconic princess says to choose one,blurring around and looking before selecting one designed in a way similar to his normal heroing mask,though there were differences,of course.Toji unties the hoodie around his waist,laying it closeby,and slips the mask on.

The armor then appears. It was,similar to Miley's, designed for speed and flexibility,though it was also more heavily armored,as befitting his preference for closequarters.There was torso armor,the area around the upper torso solid,while the stomach and lowerback were protected by plates mounted on mesh armor,and his shoulders protected by close shoulder armor. The mask had stayed relatively the same,but had transformed into a helmet,with the lower portion of his face filled in by a featureless mask.

Both forearms were protected by gauntlets, similar in design to Japanese kote, but the fingers protected by something akin to a cestus.His neck was protected by the same mesh armor as was connected to his torso armor, and his lower legs were protected by greeves and armored boots, leg clothing replaced by loose shorts.The bottoms of the boots had small spikes, to ease in traction. There were gaps,though. His upper arms were left open to any kind of blows,as were his legs above the knee,despite the shorts, and the throat wasn't completely protected against crushing blows.

This,however,did little to dampen his awe and excitement.Eyes shining, he speaks,voice echoing slightly.(This is so...)...cool!!" Toji bounces around, then rolls, popping back up with a kick before flipping back,letting out whoops before landing and letting out a sweep kick,sparks coursing around his helmet.Blinking,he glances at Miley,then settles down,fidgeting in embarrassment before bowing gratefully.(Uhm...thank you again,for lending this to me.)

(OOC: Would the armor shift with the user if said user was a shape shifter?^^)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 3:25 am

Miley nodded at his woah "(My father was a cruel man but he certainly kept our people well prepared for the wars his action may start.)" She nodded to him as he bowed. "(Just make ure you do the armor proud by fighting like a true warrior on the battle field.)" She said with a soft smile She then gave a slight giggle seeing him running around in excitement. She smiled happily and calmly as she watched him put on the mask then and watched the armor form on him.

She giggled slightly again seeing him run around so excitedly and smiled softly as she walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder to tell him he could stop bowing. When he did she hugged him softly. "(You're very welcome Toji.)" She let him go and looked him over and then smirked. "(I'll tell you what, since that armor looks so fitting on you, you may carry and use it around the city as you fight. If you show that yo can put it to good use by the time we win our battle together a week from now I will allow you to keep the mask.)"

"(From what I heard you seem to be in need of a proper heroing suit, and if you wear the armor it seems to cover you hair meaning that you will not have to constantly hide your hair all the time... Also I find the costume change much easier when all you have to do is put on a mask. So how does that sound?)"

((OOC: Yes it would, also the mask stays unchanged no matter the armor when it comes to the mask part but the helmet adding is okay, i just wanted to point that out for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Toji nods.( I will.) After the bow,and the little 'demonstration'(aka getting overexcited), the boy blinks as he feels a hand on his shoulder, standing up, and head tilting in surprise at the hug,though he returned it with a happy hum.

Blinking at the offer, he grins, nodding and bouncing on his toes slightly.(Yes,that sounds fair,indeed!! Many thanks, Miley!I will certaintly make use of it!)Toji nods repeatedly, sparks crackling around his form.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 5:57 pm

She giggled seeing him bounce and she nodded before turning and motioning him to follow her out the door. "(Good... now, we should get your armor enchanted to allow it to properly work with your electricity.)" She then lead him down the hall and into a room that had various books everywhere and a man who looked like he had muscles on muscles as he looked at a book through a thin floating circular object as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "(I apologize for interrupting but I require your assistance.)" Miley said respectfully as the man looked over to her and smiled softly. "(Not a problem my queen.)" He spotted Toji then and rose an eyebrow. "(Why is a child suited for battle?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Toji blinks as she motions to follow,and does so, glancing around curiously.As she talks about the enchantment, the boy blinks,then nods.(Sounds good!)As they enter the room, his brows raise up behind the armor.Strong...Toji waves hello, but called a child,witches,raising a finger as if to retort, but pauses, letting it drop with a slight pout behind his mask.The man had a point...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:55 pm

"(Hes no child hes a proud warrior, hes just tinny... like myself.)" The man nods slowly "(I see... what do you need my queen?)" "(I need you to enchant this man's armor it needs to be able to work along side electricity so that he can properly fight with the armor.)" THe man nods closing his book with one hand and setting it down. "(I see)" he looks to toji "(Come here boy)" the man requested of him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptySat May 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Toji nods, beaming behind his mask.That's just right!! He was a proud warrior, a.....tiny.....proud....a tiny proud warrior.As they speak, the boy watches, head tilted. Blinking as the man asks him to come over to him, Toji does so, though slightly hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:54 am

The man looked him over and pulled off his helmet making the rest of the armor vanish. The man the waved his had over the mask making it glow as he closed his eyes. After a moment he asked. "This is an older mask so if i want to enchant it to work with his electricity it will need to have its flame protection abilities cut in half if i don't the mask may break do to its incapability of holding too many protections against elemental properties. Is this alright?" He asked her as he opened his eyes. Miley looked to toji then. "What do you prefer, full resistance to fire and heat of half protection from fire and heat and allow your armor to work with your electricity properly?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 10:32 am

Toji blinks as his helmet is pulled off,and tilts his head,watching the man curiously.At the news the boy furrows his brow.Well,that was a bummer...At the question he hmms,then paces slightly in thought.Well, he'd probably need his lightning for combat...and half was better then none...(Half will do!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:06 pm

He nodded "alright then, return in 30 minute and i will have it ready for you." Miley nodded then "thank you, we will return then." she walked out with toji then. "In the mean time we should call the war council together so we can get our troops ready for the possible upcoming war."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:09 pm

Toji nods,waving.(Very well.Bye!!) Following her out, the boy furrows his brow.A war council.....All he had wanted was a chance to rest and play...Toji nods, biting his lip.(Ok....Yeah, we certainly need to do that.)He reaches up,rubbing his neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 1:59 pm

She noticed his reaction and stopped mid step and looked back to him. ("Toji... I apologize... this is not something you should be needing to worry about so soon. I have grown up being used to having to hop around and do things like this right after each other and do it efficiently and put off my feelings to do so... I forget sometimes that others can't do the same. If you wish we can save this for later.")
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Toji blinks, listening and furrowing his brow.Biting his lip, he rubs at his neck slightly as he thinks on it.(Well....I would like to play and relax...But that'd be selfish,right?If you think we should do the council first, then...I'm willing to do it. At least that way it gets over and done,and maybe we'll be able to play afterwards!) The boy's hand lowers,and he grins reassuringly at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing time.(Mama T)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next