Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapTime Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_voting_barTime Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcapTime Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_voting_barTime Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcap0%Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_lcap100%Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.)   Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Rank/Positions/Names

Main Idea of the RPS

The names of all Time Oricals are all based on the Orical's position, rank, and usually a good measure of how they preform tasks. he parts of the names that are a part of this system that's called the RPS (Rank Position System) are the beginning letters of the first and last name, and the last two letters of the first name.

The First letter of the Orical's First name

The first letter of the Orical's name represents the general performance level the Orical is. The number of the ranks go up to 26 but are ranked by letter. A=1=Best Rank place Z=26=Worst. The A rank are all filled with the best fighters and most to all of the original Oricals. Orical's in this Rank usually have high up ranks in the other 2 parts of their RPS. Rank Z consists of all of the worst criminal Oricals (Ranks U-Z all are Criminals U being petty thieves Z being Worst of the worst) Ranks O through T all hold the (what Humans tend to call) Low lives who usually gets the easiest of jobs or as Oricals call the Worst Jobs that aren't too relivent and rarely consists of time traveling tasks.

B through N are all the Keeps soldiers as the ranks go up The jobs get better and the stronger the Oricals are. This part of the RPS is involved a lot with jobs but is usually just seen as how well the Orical can Preform tasks. This part of the RPS helps determinate what design is on the Orical's armor and Weapon device. If ever demoted some Oricals are still allowed to keep their armor from their last rank unless they are going to U to Z then their Amor and Weapon Device are taken from them all together.

The last two letters of the Orical's first name

This part of the RPS tells what certain job one is placed in the most hard to get part of this RPS would be the NO title that is to say the Orical is so high in Prefromance level that they are able to hop from needed job to needed job and are usually fill ins on missions for fallen Oricals. The NO title is only given to A or B ranked Oricals being no other class could be strong enough to take on this title. These titles for the most part deal nothing with ranks or strength level.

Known Titles:
Spoiler:

The first letter to the Orical's last name

The first letter to the Orcal's last name is their sub families rank with in their over all rank the ranks work the same way as the first letter to the first name. This part of the RPS is usually just used to classify your performance level a little more specifically.

Mirage dealing with the RPS

When marring a rank higher or lower both oricals in the mirage are given the option to change their rank lower or higher to match their companions rank, class, and title. If ever separating the Oricals can either stay at their current rank, class, and title or re take their RPS test to wither move out of the current rank and position they are currently in or rarely stay in the same rank and position.

The Time Orical's Language

The Time Orical's Language exactly matches that of the humans english language but has its own type of writing letters. All time orical's are required to learn/know all languages ever to be are will be in existent so they can communicate with anyone through out time. Time oricals also tend to speak in a strange Ishish mixed with british accent and most pick up slang or talk like they are from the centuries they are designated to.

Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com

Time Oricals 101 (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Completed Episodes :: Teen Titan Go Days-
Jump to: