Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapBeach Time! (Pikazard) I_voting_barBeach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_lcapBeach Time! (Pikazard) I_voting_barBeach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap0%Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_lcap100%Beach Time! (Pikazard) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Beach Time! (Pikazard)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

Beach Time! (Pikazard) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Banana laid on the beach, enjoying the sun in her purple and black bikini, she had texted Hellfire earlier and had invited him to join her, she was laid on her purple towel and wearing a straw summer hat with a purple ribbon around it, the few guys that walked past her wolf whistled but she simply rolled her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:15 pm

At that moment Hellfire entered the beach, complete with swimming trunks and perfect beach body, he had got it since he started working out to impress Ayumu, but since he was not with her anymore he hoped that he could impress Banana with it. He looked out but couldn`t see her, but she would be able to see him, so he was hoping that she would see him.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Banana sat up and looked around for Hellfire to see if he was anywhere nearby, seeing him she started waving her hands "hey Hellfire!!" she yelled, still waving her hands, her body was pretty much the general look of an 18 year old girl, slim, curvy, well toned, this was also thanks to her usual exercise too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Hellfire turned to Banana`s voice and smiled when he saw her, he walked in her direction and sat next to her, he couldn`t help but stare but then looked up at her face I got your text message
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Banana smiled "that's good, so how have you been?" she asked curiously, looking Hellfire up and down and blushing a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Hellfire smiled a fake smile I`ve been good
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Banana could tell that Hellfire was faking his smile and sighed a little "whats up?" she asked curiously, she then looked up to the sky and frowned a little "I'll get sun-burnt if I'm not careful, I get sun-burnt very easily, Hellfire could you do my back for me?" she asked, taking a bottle of sun-cream out of her bag and giving it to Hellfire, then laying on her front on her towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 pm

Hellfire ignored the first question, took the sun screen and started rubbing it on Banana`s back, it took all his will-power not to look at her in the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Banana purred at Hellfire's soft hands on her back "mmm your hands are so warm" she said happily, she was glad that she wouldn't get sun-burnt now as it was one of her weaknesses, if any fighting started on the beach she would have been helpless to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Yeah, my body can manipulate my body temperature so that I don`t feel the heat, but as a result I radiate more heat he kept on rubbing her back until he was finished.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm

"That's pretty interesting" said Banana as she sat up once Hellfire had finished "thanks" she said happily before she looked to him "well today has turned out really nice, I'm glad" she said with a smile, she then looked around before looking back to Hellfire, trying to stop herself from blushing but it wasn't easy to hold it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 am

Hellfire smiled his usual arrogant smile when he saw her blush Is that a pinch of red I see on your cheeks?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:58 am

"N-No...it's just...the heat that's all...the heat of the sun" said Banana innocently before she took some of the sun-cream and rubbed it on her cheeks "yeah see I'm burning up already..." she said, cursing in her head at how silly she must have seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Hellfire laughed okay then, just your cheeks getting sunburnt, suuuuuuuuuuuuuure he lay next to her So, I forgot to ask, what`s up with you?
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Banana smiled at Hellfire and shrugged "not much, looking after my sisters, helping the Professor with experiments...the usual stuff" she said with a chuckle, trying her best not to look at Hellfire's body as it would just make her blush even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:00 pm

Hellfire looked at her again, not taking the same measures she did, the only difference was he didn`t blush Cool
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Banana noticed that Hellfire was staring at her, she then decided it was only fair for her so she let her gaze drift "s-so...uhh...nice day isn't it" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Hellfire looked back at her face Yeah, it is I guess
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Banana nodded as she stared at Hellfire's muscles, her eyes examining each of them for some time as she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Hellfire didn`t notice her looking at him, he looked at her back, wondering who would make a move first.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Banana slowly looked back up to Hellfire's face, she then slowly moved towards Hellfire, laid on her side, she then found herself kissing Hellfire's lips, blushing as she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Hellfire was a bit surprised when Banana kissed him but it was replaced by kissing her back, he wouldn`t stop until she did or he needed to breath.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Banana continued to kiss Hellfire before slowly moving back, licking her lips a little before she chuckled "that...that was good..." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Hellfire breathed out Yeah, it was he stared at her for a few seconds, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Emmi-chan
Master poster
Master poster
Emmi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Banana stood up and took Hellfire's hand "c'mon lets go splash in the waves" she said happily, running down to the waves with Hellfire, suddenly shivering as soon as her foot touched the cold sea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Time! (Pikazard)   Beach Time! (Pikazard) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Time! (Pikazard)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next