Teen Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Revolution

Pick any side you want, Hero, Villain, and everything in between as you run around Star City interacting with others in this DC world based RP with an OC storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» Advertising
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 2:23 pm by Guest

» White out (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm by Pikazilla

» Max White
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:10 am by Silent

» A meeting of monsters. (T)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 pm by Tannascurath

» Eternal Rest: Event (Open To All)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 1:51 pm by Hellbreaker3

» War And Peace (HB/Ask)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 11:46 am by Hellbreaker3

» We're All Stars In This City: Event (Open)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 6:36 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Alcerlic Invasion: Part 1 The Face Of Fear (Event Thread)
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 4:56 pm by Hellbreaker3

» Event Villan: Drummer
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 4:39 pm by Tannascurath

In Character Date

Month: September
Year: 2016
Season: Fall

Recently more villains have been entering into the fray even the playing field for villains against neutrals but there are still a surplus more of heroes than villains. Though the villains are certainly putting up a fight to further themselves very quickly.

Top posters
Tannascurath
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Emmi-chan
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_voting_barRelaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Rain-chan
Hotwire
ChaosTrinity
Hellbreaker3
JaK
Stryker
Mr.Blade
Top posting users this month
No user
Poll
How Ready Are You?
I And My Characters Are 100% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 75% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 50% Ready For An SF
Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I And My Characters Are 25% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
I And My Characters Are 0% Ready For An SF
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
Our Staff Roster
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 340 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:54 am
Affiliates

Relaxing time.(Mama T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 pm

Miley shook her head and gently pat his head. "(Its not... You're till a kid so it makes sense that you'd want to do as such.)" She smiled softly to him. "(How about we go play instead for now, I would feel bad making you have to push off your day's plans and make you take on responsibilities you shouldn't have to take on yet.)" She said offering him the option to not have to go to the war council yet.
Back to top Go down
https://scrpg.forumotion.com
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 11:23 pm

The boy hums happily as she pats his head,leaning into the contact.Blinking as she offers the chance to play first instead,the boy grins happily back,bouncing on his toes slightly.(Sure!! I would most enjoy that!!!) Sparks crackled along his hair,indicating how happy and excited he was.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

She smiled softly as he chose to play and nodded "(Okay then... What would you like to do then?)" She asked curiously as she started to walk with him down the hall. "(There isn't much we can do in the castle other then head to the upper world so do you want to go to the upperworld or stay and do something in the kingdom?)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:12 am

Toji tilts his head,considering. Hmmm....well...he'd explored the city above a good bit already...and this was a new place,with new people...and new things.The boy beams, nodding as he makes his choice.(I'd like to stay in your kingdom! It could be fun!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 2:28 am

She nodded ad smiled to him "(Well then, I guess I'll show you around the kingdom and you can ell me if you want to stop ad do something.)" She then would lead him out of the castle and over to the market area, there was a lot of metal and fire work things going on where feecon were using their fire breaths to work on the objects. The seemed to make absolutely beautiful work though.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 1:32 am

Toji beams back at her, nodding in excitement, and then following the young queen out with rapid, curious glances around. As they enter the market, he let's out a soft ooh, watching avidly with wide eyes at the works being made. How amazing, and beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:03 am

Some children would run incredibly fast on all fours past them laughing and then circle back and tackle Miley. Miley giggled and tumbled to the ground before sliding back up to her feet but was on all fours. She smirked and chased the kids around on all fours the skill seeming natural to all of them She skid to a stop after a moment though and smiled to Toji. "(Would you like to join us?)" She asked still on all fours.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 2:15 am

Toji blinks as some kids run by pretty fast, head tilting as they come back to tackle Miley. Smiling as a chase begins, the boy grins at the offer,nodding as he blurs over and giving a slightly shy wave to the other kids.(Pleasure to meet you!)

Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 11:32 pm

The kids wave to him happily and all excitedly say hi to him as miley chuckles and looks to toji. "(Do you know how to run on all fours? I'm sure these kids will understand if you can't and will still want to play with you but normally we play with them on all fours since its the only way they can run around at their current age. Normally the children here don't learn how to walk on two feet until they are about 7 to 10 years old.)" She explained as the kids ran around playing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:43 pm

The boy grins as they wave back. Tilting his head at the question, Toji considers.(Hmmm....well, I've never ran on all fours...but it kinda sounds fun!!! I can at least give it a try!) He nods, bouncing slightly on his toes,beaming.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 3:22 pm

"(Well I'll just have to teach you how to do so now then, hop down into a crawling position, you want to lift your knees partly off the ground when not running and try to use your leg to launch yourself around. You'll be using your arms mostly to help you run around without face planting so make sure you never run faster than you can move your arms. When just walking though try to have your body angled like this.)" She explained walking around him to give him an example on how to angle his body.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Toji nods as she tells him she'd teach him, calming down to follow her instructions. As he hops down, the boy watches closely, mimicking what she was doing. After all that, he hesitantly and carefully gives it a go, taking it slow for now.(Like this?)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 2:27 am

To many others toji would just look like the rest of them but less skilled but to miley he clearly looked silly since she was trying not to laugh at how he was walking as she nodded. "(Yeah, you're doing just fine but we'll have to work on your technique later.)"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 1:54 pm

Toji sticks the tip of his tongue out in focus as he tried it out.Glancing at Miley,the boy tilted his head curiously,wondering why she looked like she was on the edge of a laughing fit.Shrugging,he grins happily at her answer,nodding.(Very well!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 3:18 am

She let him walk around a bit before asking "(Think you got the hang of it?)" if he sad that he did then she then would get into a running pose "(Excellent then lets start playing then!)" She said as she would then try to tackle the children and toji as the kids did the same to each other and them. If he aid he didnt he would let him go and practice until he did and then the previously stated thing would then be stated at this point. (Aka "(Excellent) and onward.)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Toji grins, nodding.(I am ready!!)As she gets into a running pose the boy tenses in readiness, eyes gleaming with fun.When the game begins,he runs around,going slow so he wouldn't be cheating. Skidding slightly, Toji laughs as he's tackled, grinning. This was really fun!
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:17 am

Miley laughed happily as she played with toji and the kids. She then would tackle toji happily and rolled off him and skid a bit as she smiled to him. "(You alright?, i hope I wasn't too rough on you.)" She said happily as he panted slightly and dodged a kid who tried to tackle her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Toji yelps as he's tackled,laughing as he's sent tumbling down. Smiling as she gets off, he pops back up, and tilts his head at the question,before shaking it with a grin.(Nope!!! I'm tough,very tough!!) The boy nods matter of factly, jumping over a incoming kid.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:39 am

She smiled brighter "(good to hear, i may tackle you harder then next time.)" She said partly jokingly before the kid skid on the ground and pouted as he missed "(Drat)" They boy said as she then was tackled by another kid as miley moved around with grace and dodging the kids. She seemed like running on 4 feet came more naturally to her then normal walking.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Toji grins, nodding. Grinning as he dodges another kid,the boy observes Miley. Huh...she was really good at this,as if four feet were natural to her..Yelping in surprise as he's tackled by a kid,Toji laughs.(You got me!!)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Once he was tackled the other kids would start to dog pile him while they laughed. Miley watched with a smirk and walked over before laying on the top of the pile. "(Top cluster rules, I win.)" Miley aid happily as all the kids realize this and say their losing "darns" and "drats" Miley giggled and got off and helped the kids up and looked to toji. "(you moved pretty well out there)" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Toji yelps as dogpiled, being careful not to flail and hurt them. Oomphing as Miley flops onto them, the boy laughs,smiling. Looked like the older girl was the winner in this.As the kids climb off him,Toji pops back up, and blinking at the praise before letting out a happy hum,shrugging.( I wasn't that good, still clumsy.)
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Miley would help him up and shook her head with a smile. "(no... you were trust me i have seen far worse attepts at playing this game with outsiders. You did very well toji.)" she said giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker3
Skilled Poster
Skilled Poster
Hellbreaker3

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:32 am

Toji blinks,then beams happily at the praise, humming as he bounces slightly on his toes.(Really? Well, many thanks!! I'm glad I was able to be good at it.) The boy really was happy about the praise. It wasn't as if he was completely starved for affection, now that Jenny's family was looking after him, but he still had a good few years to make up.
Back to top Go down
Tannascurath
Master poster
Master poster
Tannascurath

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:01 am

She nodded "(Really and I return your thanks for the fun game.)" She said giving him a close hug for a moment before letting go. "(Shall we keep walking bout the kingdom?)" She asked with a soft smile gesturing on wards as the children went back to playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing time.(Mama T)   Relaxing time.(Mama T) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing time.(Mama T)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Revolution  :: Roleplay Section :: Star City :: Main street-
Jump to: